Best 1060 GPU 2022 : As of today, the 1060 GPUs most powerful mid-range Pascal GPUs. They master 1080p gaming and can hold their own features and specifications when it comes to both 1440p and VR.
And even though it may seem like the glory days of 1060 GPUs are over with the coming of the RTX 2060, there is still a reason why you might go with this last-generation card. And why is that, you may ask.
Best 1060 GPU 2022
This is because the 1060 GPUs are quite affordable now that it’s about to be overtaken by the new series of GPUs with a new moniker, but these GPUs are definitely a great choice for those who want to get into 1440p or 1080p gaming or VR.
Of course, there are a number of versions of the 1060 GPU made by different manufacturers, each with their own pros and cons, differing in terms of cooling, graphics, resolutions, aesthetic, performance, and pricing. So, in this article, we will list out the best 1060 GPU of 2019 to make your choices simpler.
#01 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1708 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 - Small Size, Huge Performance.Compatibility of the EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING, 06G-P4-6161-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 2.0.
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Max Monitors Supported: 4. Dimensions-Height- 4.376 inch. Length- 6.8 inch. Width- Dual Slot
- Minimum of a 400 Watt power supply . Requirements : Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
#02 – ASUS Dual Series GeForce GTX 1060
- 1809 MHz boost Clock (OC mode) with 6GB GDDR5;NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots
- Dual-fan cooling provides double airflow for 3x quieter gameplay
- Vr ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- GPU TWEAK II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade super alloy power II components to run 15% faster and last 2.5 longer than reference
- Graphics Engine:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
#03 – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 Mini
#04 – Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060
- WindForce 2x with Blade fan design. Support up to 8K Display @60Hz
- Features power connector as 6 pin x 1. Digital maximum resolution is 7680 x 4320
- Build with 4+1 power phases. Recommended PSU : 400W
- Boost: 1797MHz/ base: 1582MHz in OC mode. Boost: 1771MHz/ base: 1556MHz in gaming
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
#05 – MSI Gaming X GeForce GTX 1060
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max; Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption; Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#06 – Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1060
- Core Clock (MHz): 1860 in OC Mode and 1835 in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE 3X with Blade Fan Design
- Integrated with 6GB GDDR5 192bit memory
- RGB Fusion-16.7M customizable color lighting
- Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- Form Factor: ATX
Related Tags: Best 1060 GPU 2022
Like we have already mentioned, the cooling, graphics, resolutions, aesthetic, performance, and pricing might vary from one model of the 1060 GPU to another. This is precisely why you need to have a clear cut idea of what you exactly are looking for vis-à-vis your computer performance.
Therefore, you need to shortlist your specifications and match those with the features offered by the GPUs mentioned above. That is the only easy way to get the desired GPU for your computer system. Also, technological innovations keep taking the world of GPUs by storm.
What might be a top GPU today, might be replaced by a better one tomorrow. This is why it is recommended that you keep a close watch on the space of GPUs to know about the best ones.