Best 1070 GPU 2019: In case you have been staying updated with the new advancements in technology in the field of GPUs, you might know that the latest is Pascal architecture.
This architecture has captured the hearts of the buyers by providing the best of features like real-time ray tracing (RTX) and DLSS along with advanced cooling systems embedded in the GPUs. But along with providing the best of features, these cards are also quite expensive.
Best 1070 GPU 2019
This is when the 1070 GPUs come into play. These cards are not only better and more advanced in performance as compared to most other cards in the market, but they also come at a very pocket-friendly price. So, this is the primary reason why these cards are pretty much in the more preferred segment of cards among the users.
However, not all 1070 GPUs might be offering you the specifications that you might require. This is why we are providing you a list of the best 1070 GPUs in 2019 so that you can choose which one among them best suits your preferences.
#01 – Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 Mini ITX
#02 – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 Mini
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8 GB 256-bit GDDR5.Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
#03 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING
- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm,Length: 10.5in - 266.7mm,Width: Dual Slot
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
#04 – MSI Gaming X GeForce GTX 1070
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5 and card dimension(mm)-6-pin x 1, 8-pin x 1
- Memory Clock: 8108 MHz (oc mode) ; Memory 8GB GDDR5 (256-bit) , Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0. DirectX Version Support - 12, OpenGL Version Support- 4.5, Multi-GPU Technology - SLI, 2-Way
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
#05 – ASUS RoG Strix GeForce GTX 1070
- 1721 MHz Boost Clock with Super Alloy Power II Delivery
- Aura RGB Lighting on both shroud and backplate
- New ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan headers
- DirectCU III with 0dB fan technology and patented wing-blade fans, Refer user manual below
- VR Ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- VERY IMPORTANT ** Please Note: Kindly refer the Instructional Video & the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
GPUs naturally require huge financial investments, and along with that, they also have to be upgraded every now and then to the latest versions to match the requirements of the personal computers in the upcoming years and to meet the resolutions and graphics demands that are in vogue at that period of time.
This is the reason why there is a necessity to invest after carefully analyzing the features and specifications that GPUs offer so that it is not a matter of regret in the future.
In this matter, it is advisable to invest in 1070 GPUs because they provide great performance-to-cost ratio and they are effective in the long run as well because the users will not be needing an upgrade in the system any time soon after the usage of 1070 GPUs.
Related Tags: Best 1070 GPU 2019