Best 1080 Graphics Card 2020 : In every new graphics card that catches the attention of the users per se, there is one common factor– the Pascal architecture. AMD and Nvidia are the two manufacturers leading with this architecture by providing the best of features like real-time ray tracing (RTX) and DLSS along with advanced cooling systems embedded in the graphics cards. But along with providing the best of features, these cards are also quite expensive.
This is when the 1080 Graphics Cards come into play. These cards are not only better and more advanced in performance as compared to most other cards in the market, but they also come at a very pocket-friendly price. So, this is the primary reason why these cards are pretty much in the more preferred segment of cards among the users.
Best 1080 Graphics Card 2020
However, not all 1080 graphics cards might be offering you the specifications that you might require. This is why we are providing you a list of the best 1080 cards in 2020 so that you can choose which one among them best suits your preferences.
#01 – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Mini
- New pascal architecture
- 6gb 192 bit gddr6; fACtory overclocked boost clock 1800 MHz
- Virtual reality ready
- 4k gaming and supports up to 4 displays
- 1x dual link dvi, 3x DisplayPort (1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on zotac website
#02 – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Edition
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8 GB 256-bit GDDR5X
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 4K Gaming
- 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI
- Boost Clock 1822 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
#03 – MSI Armor GeForce GTX 1080
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X. OpenGL version support: 4.5
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 6Pin PCI-E power connector, 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 500W system power supply requirement; 180W power consumption. Dimensions: 279 x 140 x 42 mm.
- NOTE: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
#04 – Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming
- Power by GeForce GTX 1080.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware- Motherboard with one or above PCI-Express x 16 slot
- Integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256bit Memory
- Boost: 1860 MHz / base: 1721 MHz in OC mode. Recommended PSU: 500W
- Boost: 1835 MHz / base: 1695 MHz in gaming mode.Card size:H=41 L=280 W=114 mm;Minimum System Requirements:Hardware
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz (Requires 2*dp1.3 connectors)
- PCB Form - ATX / OpenGL - 4.5
Related Tags: Best 1080 Graphics Card 2020
Naturally while buying, a consumer wants to derive the best of his investment, which is why it is recommended that buyers conduct a thorough analysis of the features, resolutions, graphics, and specifications that they are looking for along with the price that they are willing to pay.
This is because that will give them a clear picture of what they actually are looking for and that can help them narrow down their searches to what they actually want.
In addition to that, the 1080 Graphics Cards are very much in demand and naturally, their prices will be somewhat suited for the mid-budget segment too.
This is why despite the budget, the users should also look at the price to performance ratio and the features to specifications ratio and compare the two to decide on one. Also, staying aware of technological innovations is a good idea with respect to investment in the graphics card segment.