Best 4gb Graphics Card 2019: One very important parameter while choosing graphics cards is the RAM that they offer. This range varies from a simple 2GB to a magnitude of 11GB.
Needless to say, the range which is most in demand is the 4GB-8GB range of graphics cards available because of their price, performance, and features because despite providing good performance to features ratio, they are also available at pocket-friendly prices.
Best 4gb Graphics Card 2019
Table of Contents
Here, we will be listing out the best graphics cards of 2019 in the 4GB segment. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card has a clock speed of 1411 MHz, a RAM of 4GB GDDR5 and it provides frame rates smooth enough at 1920 x 1080.
In addition to that, this card is well known for its low power consumption. It outperforms various other cards in gaming and hence is among the top cards for gaming preferences.
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card has a GP107 GPU and a RAM of 4GB GDDR5.In addition to that, it consumes lower power than Radeon RX 580, in the range of 75 Watts. It has a base of 1290 MHz and a boost of 1392 MHz and its features lie in the high-end of the segment.
#01 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency. Dimensions are Height: 4.4 inch and Length: 5.7 inch
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS. Max Monitors Supported: 3. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- Interface: PCI-E 3.0, DVI-D, DisplayPort, HDMI. Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Base Clock: 1354 MHz / Boost Clock: 1468 MHz; Memory Detail: 4096MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING - Compact Size 5.7in. Operating System Support:Windows 10 32/64bit,Windows 8 32/64bit,Windows 7
#02 – Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
- Core Clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167mm card length
- Supports up to 4 displays
- Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm.90mm Fan Design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI-2.0b (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60 Hz) and Display Port-1.4 *1 (Max Resolution: 7680x4320 @60 Hz)
#03 – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mini
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS. Supported OS - Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR5 ; Card Length :144.78 x 111.15 (millimeter)
- Extended warranty included. Registration required on ZOTAC website.
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
#04 – ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Esports Gaming tested with major titles like League of Legends, Over watch and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
- Strong back plate support designed to reinforce circuit board
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Auto-extreme Manufacturing Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster, all via an intuitive interface
#05 – Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm.Recommended PSU:300W
- Form Factor: ATX
The choice of graphics cards determines the performance of your PC. This is why it is wise to get an idea of the RAM available while making a decision.
Related Tags: Best 4gb Graphics Card 2019