Best 4gb Graphics Card 2020: One very important parameter while choosing graphics cards is the RAM that they offer. This range varies from a simple 2GB to a magnitude of 11GB.
Needless to say, the range which is most in demand is the 4GB-8GB range of graphics cards available because of their price, performance, and features because despite providing good performance to features ratio, they are also available at pocket-friendly prices.
Best 4gb Graphics Card 2020
Here, we will be listing out the best graphics cards of 2019 in the 4GB segment. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card has a clock speed of 1411 MHz, a RAM of 4GB GDDR5 and it provides frame rates smooth enough at 1920 x 1080.
In addition to that, this card is well known for its low power consumption. It outperforms various other cards in gaming and hence is among the top cards for gaming preferences.
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card has a GP107 GPU and a RAM of 4GB GDDR5.In addition to that, it consumes lower power than Radeon RX 580, in the range of 75 Watts. It has a base of 1290 MHz and a boost of 1392 MHz and its features lie in the high-end of the segment.
#01 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency; Dimensions are Height: 4.4 inch and Length: 5.7 inch
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS; Max monitors supported: 3.240 hertz max refresh rate
- Interface: PCI E 3.0, DVI D, DisplayPort, HDMI. Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences
- Base clock: 1354 MegaHertz / Boost clock: 1468 MegaHertz; Memory detail: 4096MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC Gaming: Compact Size 5.7 inches operating system support: Windows 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit),Windows 7
#02 – Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
- Core Clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended System Power: 300 W
- Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter.90 millimeter Fan Design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI-2.0b (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60 Hz) and Display Port-1.4 1 (Max Resolution: 7680x4320 @60 Hz)
#03 – ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Mini
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS. Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences
- 4GB 128 bit GDDR5 ; Card Length :144.78 x 111.15 (millimeter)
- Extended warranty included. Registration required on ZOTAC website
- Form Factor: Plug in Card
#04 – ASUS Cerberus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Esports Gaming tested with major titles like League of Legends, Over watch and Player Unknown's Battlegrounds
- Strong back plate support designed to reinforce circuit board
- Plug and play design requires no PCIe power connectors for easy graphics upgrade
- Auto-extreme Manufacturing Technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run faster and last longer than reference
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Game caster, all via an intuitive interface
#05 – Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences. Support up to 8K display at 60Hz
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size-H=40 L=229 W=118 mm. Recommended PSU: 300W
- Form Factor: ATX
The choice of graphics cards determines the performance of your PC. This is why it is wise to get an idea of the RAM available while making a decision.
All your pocket and your computer demand the latest and greatest players. As the requirements rise, gamers on a budget have difficulty keeping up to date. However, budget gaming GPUs do not force you into a blurry-pixel past with a low resolution. Far from it, really.
A budget graphics card no longer stands in the way of some of the best games available. Without further ado, there are six of your system’s best budget graphics cards.
Select the following rated specification graphics card for gaming:
The first class is an excellent budget card with a different design to its bulky 6 GB counterpart (listed below). The 1st grouping fits well across the board. It even matches the quality of the top premium graphics card in some cases.
The excellent users in User Benchmark provide a clear insight into the number of frames per second (fps) in which first class in 1080 pp in several popular games hits maximum levels:
- Fortnite: 91 FPS
- Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG): 65 FPS
- Overwatch: 93 FPS
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: 50 FPS
- GTA V: 61 FPS
- Battlefield 1: 56 FPS
Several other budget GPUs are interspersed with the second 4 GB. The 2ND RATED-4 GB is not as powerful as the GTX 1060-6 GB but has a relatively bigger capacity than the 1060-3 GB model. It makes finding power and quality on a budget easy for budget gamers.
Like the other budget gaming GPUs in it list, the following FPS statistics are not given by User Benchmark.
The website does not tend to differentiate between 4 GB and 8 GB. Alternatively, Eurogamer offers some excellent 2ND RATED-4 GB benchmarks which run multiple games at full capacity.
- Assassins Creed Unity: 40 FPS
- Battlefield 1: 96 FPS
- Crysis 3: 69 FPS
- Ghost Recon Wildlands: 33 FPS
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: 61 FPS
The third ranking successor dropped into a good budget game price. The Nvidia 3rd graded 4 GB provides its predecessor a significant boost and is directly competing with the likewise spected premium 4 GB.
This is the 3rd category client Benchmark FPS:
- Fortnite: 70 FPS
- PUBG: 43 FPS
- Overwatch: 74 FPS
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: 38 FPS
- GTA V: 44 FPS
- Battlefield 1: 45 FPS
4th and last one
The cheapest GPU of our list is the 4th GB or 4 GB. Many slightly more powerful but more expensive graphics cards often outshine it.
But the 2 GB 4TH RATED single fan still has some excellent games. You’re not going to optimize The Witcher 3, but you can certainly play your way through it with the right hardware.
Unfortunately, User Benchmark does not even have the 4TH RATED, however, to the wise, don’t buy the 4TH RATED Low Profile accidentally.
This is even lower in power than a full-format version and uses DDR4 RAM instead of GDDR memory. The edition of the low-profile thus does not support your favorite game.
4GB Graphics Card 2019 for Gaming Under Budget is sometimes put into dilema which one is better, hence you should know this specification type graphics card.
Related Tags: Best 4gb Graphics Card 2020