Best 800 Dollar Gaming PC 2022 – Buying your budget friendly gaming computer is what everyone wants but to fix your problem we have created this type of contents, wherein we pick only budget friendly systems.
Along with the continuous streaming of new games, a gaming PC remains the best platform to play games on the PC.
From the best games in class, like as the Dark Souls to intense shooting expeditions like the Far Cry 5, getting the best PC gaming PC suiting users budget makes a world of difference when the point comes to get best gaming experience.
Many of the game players and pro gamers prefer building their own PCs, but there is a fact that which not single one will deny that there is much simplicity in buying an already prebuilt PC.
So, initially top-notch gaming PCs are available at unreasonable prices which are encouraged people to build their own PC.
Best 800 Dollar Gaming PC 2022
Things to Consider Before Buying Prebuilt Gaming PC Under $800:
Prebuilt gaming station having decided that a person want to play Star Wars, Assassin’s Creed Origins or leap into some virtual reality with their PC so the big question is what is the best PC to purchase? What graphics card or CPU should a user get? What about upgradability or the tower size?
so when all this questions confusion start in usres mind recommendation is before investing the money in purchasing a gaming PC, consider buying one of these top rated PC gaming chairs for users comfort as well as a gaming monitor which basically fits within the budget.
Gaming PC Design
PC designs are directly proportional to PC’s price. having a budget of 800 dollar, a user can get a desktop with equal parts as the gaming rig performance. so try to avoid some trick out systems which is used by manufacturers like as custom paint jobs, see through windows, cables which are colored and liquid cooling that may have high price.
for High performance gaming computer recommendaton is investing in the quality gaming PC is worth.
Thus, for a fulfilling experience, consider AMD’s Polaris or Nvidia Pascal GPUs either of this. Despite being quite pricier, they provide the much power a user needs for years to come.
In case user is on a lesser budget, so consider to buy NVidia’s new GTX GPUs which sell low price but meet all the basic gaming needs.
and when the point comes to RAM, then never settle for less than 8GB. Some games can be CPU intensive and also need a bit of RAM to get higher frame rates. so for the processors, recommedatiosn is anything between Core i3 and Core i7 can work well.
Along with the current trend, a new of mother boards, GPUs, RAM and storage parts are developed every day.
Thus at some point, a user will require to swap out one or two parts of the PC to keep up with time. So, when making a selection, try to consider getting an easily accessible interior consisting of RAM, motherboard, GPU and fans.
Computer for gaming, for a gaming PC, the more ports, it will be the better. for connecting to the users monitor, VR headsets, peripherals and others, a user required a PC with at least 6 USB 3.0 ports as well as one or more HDMI port.
a person can also consider a system with USB type C as well as thunderbolt ports for providing the benefit of fast speeds.
So, here is the guide about the $800 gaming PC.
01 – VCI Lenovo ThinkCentre M720 Tiny M720q, Intel (6 Core) i5-8400T, 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD NVMe, Windows 10 Pro, 3 Year Warranty
No products found.
#02 – SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6G, 500G SSD, 8GB DDR4, RGB, AC WiFi, Windows 10
- Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4GHz (3.9 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 Video Card | 8 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 | HD Audio and Mic | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Skytech mATX Mid-Tower Tempered Glass Case
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More.
#03 – [Gamer’s Choice] SkyTech Shadow II Gaming Computer Desktop PC AMD Ryzen 5 1400,GTX 1060 3GB, 1TB HDD,16 GB DDR4, Windows 10 Home
- ✔ AMD RYZEN 5 1400 4-Core 3.2 GHz (3.4 GHz Turbo) | 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive | A320 Micro-ATX Motherboard
- ✔ 16GB Gaming Memory DDR4 2400 MHz with Heat Spreader (Not Generic Memory) | Windows 10 Home
- ✔ GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | Video Output: Dual-link DVI, DisplayPort (version 1.4), HDMI | 5 x USB 3.0, 3 x USB 2.0
- ✔ Wi-Fi Ready | No bloatware | Free Keyboard & Mouse | Monitor Not Included | 500 Watt High Performance 80 Plus Certified Power Supplies
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA
#04 – Gaming PC Desktop Computer Intel i7-3770 3.40GHz, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 2TB HDD, WiFi, GTX 1060 3GB, VR Ready
No products found.
#05 – [Ryzen & GTX 1050 Ti Edition] SkyTech Archangel Gaming Computer Desktop PC Ryzen 1200 3.1GHz Quad-Core
- ✔ AMD RYZEN 3 1200 4-Core 3.1 GHz (3.4 GHz Turbo) | 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive | A320M Motherboard
- ✔ Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Video Card | 8GB DDR4 2400 Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ Wi-Fi Ready | No bloatware | 1 x Dual-link DVI, 1 x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1 x HDMI | 9 x USB (4 X USB 2.0; 5 X USB3.0)
- ✔ Power by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply | Free Gaming Keyboard & Mouse | Monitor Not included
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free US Technical Support | Assemble in the USA
#06 – CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB
- System: Intel Core i5-9400f 2. 9GHz 6-Core | Intel B360 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3. 1 | 2 x USB 2. 0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi | Audio: 7. 1 Channel | Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- Special Feature: window side Case Panel | Custom RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming mouse
- : 1 Year Parts & Labor | Free Lifetime Tech Support
#07 – SkyTech Blaze – Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 1600 6-Core 3.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, 1TB HDD, 16GB DDR4, AC WiFi, Windows 10
- Ryzen 5 1600 6-Core 3.2 GHz (3.6 GHz Turbo) | 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive | A320M Motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Video Card | 16GB Gaming Memory DDR4 2400 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- PCIe AC Wi-Fi with Antenna | No bloatware | 1 x DVI, 1 x Display Port (Version 1.4) | 1 x HDMI | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports,4 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0 | HD Audio and Mic
- 3 x 120mm Front Red LED Fans for Maximum Air Flow, 1 x 120mm Non-LED Back Fan | 1 x Cooler Master CPU Red Led Heatsink for Extreme Cooling (Not Stock Heatsink) | Powered by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply
- Thermaltake H18 Tempered Glass Case | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse | 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA
#08 – iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element 9260 (Intel Core i7-9700F 3.0Ghz
- System: Intel Core i7-9700F 8-Core 3.0 GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3 .0 | 2 x USB 2 .0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support | Assembled in the U.S.A
#09 – SkyTech [RX580 Version] Blaze VR Ready RGB Gaming Computer Desktop PC – Ryzen 1200 3.1GHz
- ✔ AMD RYZEN 3 1200 4-Core 3.1 GHz (3.4 GHz Turbo) | 1 TB 7200RPM Secondary Hard Drive
- ✔ AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB Video Card | 8GB DDR4 2400 Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ Wi-Fi Ready | No bloatware | 1 x Dual-link DVI, 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI | 9 x USB (4 X USB 2.0; 5 X USB3.0)
- ✔ Free Gaming Keyboard & Mouse | Monitor Not included | 3 x RGB LED Fans | Tempered Glass Case
- ✔ VR Ready | 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free US Technical Support | Assemble in the USA
#10 – Gaming PC RGB Desktop Computer Intel i5-3570 3.40GHz, Ram 16GB,Hard Drive 2TB,Windows 10 Pro Video Card Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB VR Ready Ethernet and WiFi
No products found.
Stay tuned with us. Do bookmark our blog – Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best 800 Dollar Gaming PC 2022