Best Affordable Graphics Card 2020: In today’s era, we all know that a computer’s performance is determined by the Graphics Card used. Graphics cards are used for a variety of activities like photo editing, video editing, video processing, gaming and cryptocurrency (bitcoin and altcoin) mining.
However, with time, it has been noticed that the one prevalent issue with buying graphics card is the budget. Despite people wanting advanced and innovative features and performances on their personal computers, budget constraints always persist.
Best Affordable Graphics Card 2020
And in this matter, not everyone has the luxury to afford good graphics cards at higher prices. Because graphics cards provide a lot of advanced features, they are priced likewise.
However, there are some which provide get features to performance ratio and are well under the budget of most users. So, here we will be providing you with a list of graphics cards which not only provide the best of features, but they are also very affordable.
#01 – Nvidia GTX 1060-3GB
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1708 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 - Small Size, Huge Performance. Operating System Support: Windows 10 32/64bit,Windows 8 32/64bit,Windows 7 32/64bit
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual Link DVI
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
#02 – AMD RX 580-4GB
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Output: 1x DL-DVI-D, 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- 500W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
#03 – Nvidia GTX 1050 TI 4GB
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency; Dimensions are Height: 4.4 inch and Length: 5.7 inch
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS; Max monitors supported: 3.240 hertz max refresh rate
- Interface: PCI E 3.0, DVI D, DisplayPort, HDMI. Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences
- Base clock: 1354 MegaHertz / Boost clock: 1468 MegaHertz; Memory detail: 4096MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC Gaming: Compact Size 5.7 inches operating system support: Windows 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit),Windows 7
#04 – Nvidia GeForce GT 1030-2GB
- Core clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC mode and 1468 in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 150 millimeter card length; Power requirement: 300 watts
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: Low profile
#05 – Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max; Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption; Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#06 – AMD RX 570-8GB
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 570
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3/HDMI/DL-DVI-D
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express x16
- 450W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
- Form Factor: ATX
Related Tags: Best Affordable Graphics Card 2020
There is this question which always bugs a consumer’s mind – Why are graphics cards so expensive? Well, this is because of the plethora of features that they offer. But if there is an idea of the best graphics cards available in your budget, it becomes easier to simplify the buying method.
It is tricky to know which graphics card might suit your requirements and at what price it can be an ideal buy. This is why it is recommended to note down the features you are looking for and the budget before deciding on a purchase. This provides an estimate of the best price to performance ratio.
However, if we choose graphics cards budget wise and settle for the cheapest ones on the list, there is a possibility of a tradeoff between the variety of performance the card can offer and the price. So it is better to weigh your preferences with the price and decide accordingly.