Best Air Purifier Consumer Reports 2020: It’s all you need right now if you are planning to buy it. Do check out the fresh list.
Best Air Purifier Consumer Reports 2020
#01 – Hathaspace Smart True HEPA Air Purifier
- PURIFY YOUR AIR – Protect you and your family from home air pollutants like dust mites, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, pet hair, odors, smoke, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Our 5-in-1 air filter system captures particles you can’t see, with a true HEPA filter that filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- BREATHE EASIER – Nothing feels better than breathing in clean air. Read our 1,000+ reviews and see just how much our air purifier has helped with common allergy symptoms like sneezing, coughing, and irritated eyes.
- ELIMINATE ODORS & SMOKE – Both an air cleaner and odor eliminator, our air purifier features a cellular-activated carbon filter that absorbs unpleasant odors, smoke, and gases. Ozone-safe and fully approved by CARB, an anion generator can be separately controlled to target the most stubborn odors like litter boxes, cigarettes, and old homes.
- SMART AIR QUALITY SENSOR – Features an automatic air quality sensor system that measures your air quality and adjusts the fan speed in real-time. The display on the unit will continuously diagnose your air and display the air quality level (green, yellow, red), so you always know what you’re breathing.
- WHAT YOU GET – Smart air purifier, 4-in-1 true HEPA filter set, remote control, manual, 2-year warranty, award-winning customer support 7 days a week, and the peace of mind that comes from a trusted American brand.
#02 – PARTU Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets Dander HEPA Filter with Activated Carbon Air Cleaner
- Verified HEPA Filter: PARTU Air purifier is equipped with a 5-layer inner filter that removes 99.97% pollen,mold,pet dander,cigarette smoke, pet odor,cooking smell,PM2.5 pollutants.The HEPA filter collects particles down to 0.3 microns, freeing you from small allergens.The filters can last up to six months and can be cleaned with a brush or a hand-held vacuum cleaner for extended service life.
- Ultra-silent Sleep Mode: With only 25dB noise (almost equivalent to rustling leaves) at speed one, PARTU Air Purifier can make your bedroom a soothing and comfortable place to sleep with fresh air, rid you of dry eyes and sore throat in the morning. CADR rated 104m³/hr; Most effective area 160 sq.ft/ 15 m²; 35 Watts, 0.4A; Power Supply: AC 120V / 60 Hz
- 7 Alternative Night Light:7 Colors changeable LED light(switch on/off as your wish) with low brightness can decorate your peaceful night without disturbing you. Easy to fix to a color you like. If sensitive to the light,you can also press light button for 3 seconds to turn it off.
- No Ozone:PARTU Air Purifier is CARB, FDA, ETL&FCC-approved, available for California.The “Anion” feature(can be turned off) can help to precipitate dusts in the air and 100% ozone free.
- Quality Assurance:PARTU Air Purifier has 2 years warranty, please contact our store if any issue happened. Easy-operated air cleaner comes with built-in memory setting that will remember your previous one before you switch off.
#03 – Hamilton Beach TrueAir, Ultra Quiet Allergen Reducing Air Purifier with Permanant HEPA Filter
- HIGH PERFORMANCE TRUE HEPA GRADE FILTER: Captures 99. 97% of pet dander, dust, dust mites, pollen, and mold / mildew spores as small as 3 microns from the air.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Permanent HEPA Filter can be vacuumed clean; no replacement filters to buy.
- COMPACT STYLISH DESIGN: Perfect in your office or home in rooms up to 160 sq. ft.
- VERSATILE AIR CARE THAT FITS ANYWHERE: Position the unit vertically or horizontally to best fit in your bedroom, nursery, hallway or living room at home or at the office.
- QUIET AND POWERFUL: Use Whisper Clean for extra quiet operation at night, the Medium setting or the Quick Clean setting for more powerful air cleaning.
#04 – LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Large Room with True HEPA Filter
- 100% OZONE FREE: Unlike some other brands, Levoit air purifiers are always 100% ozone-free, never using the UV-C light and anion purification methods that cause harm to children and people with asthma
- True HEPA H13 Air Filter: Remove up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air. Great Help with allergies, asthma, and stuff nose by bringing you new fresh air
- Smoke Eater and Odor Eliminators: With Honeycomb activated carbon filter, True HEPA filter, Pre-filter, the purify efficiency is 30% higher and purify speed is 30% faster than other ordinary air cleaner, protect you from cats little box and chainsmokers.
- AUTO MODE: With a cutting edge smart sensor, the air purifier can automatically adjust between 3 fan speed settings in response to real-time air quality readings. Suitable for 360 sqft.
- QUIET AS RUSTLING LEAVES: Filter the air with a noise level of 27 dB for a restful and soothing indoor environment, helping you sleep deeply
- LED DISPLAY OFF FUNCTION: Levoit air purifier's specially designed LED display can all be turned off so it won’t keep you awake at night
- ENERGY STAR & CARB CERTIFIED: Energy Star Label, CARB, FCC Certified & CE Listed, this air purifier meets strict requirements and is considered to be energy-saving, and quality-assured
- 1-12 HOURS TIMER FUNCTION: Other than 3 timer options of other air purifiers, the 1-12 hour timer range gives you the flexibility to choose exactly how long you want the purifier to operate at any given time and save energy in the process
- Note: Replacement filter is available to purchase (Search for: LV-PUR131-RF or B06XDM7LT7)
#05 – Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
How much time do you spend thinking about the quality of air in your surrounding? A larger majority, unfortunately, do not give a thought on the harm unpurified air could do to them. Well, think about the kinds of allergies caused by pollens, molds, and dander.
These, together with other smog-like conditions, could be the greatest contributors to airborne diseases fond of affecting those living in older apartments and homes.
Irrespective of the status of your residential, there is great need to ensure the air you breathe in is purified. A good air purifier will remove these airborne particles within a short stint of time, letting you breathe pure air.
What Things to Look For In An Air Purifier Before Purchasing One?
Air Changes Per Hour:
It signifies that within an hour quantity of air may be cleaned by the air purifier.
It also indicates how low or high, airflow of the purifier is.
The more times air passes via the filters of the air purifier’s, higher will be chances of getting missed harmful elements.
HEPA type of Filters
A HEPA filter is the most crucial type of filter which is exist in an air purifier, that is responsible for removing 99.97% of the particles, in this includes particles which are size of 0.3 micrometres in.
Air purifiers which incorporates the type of HEPA filters that are highly efficient for dusting out the pollen from the air.
When it comes to replacing the old HEPA filter with a new one, then that needs to be done on an annual basis.
Activated Carbon Filters
Most air purifiers have multiple filtration stages, which include activated carbon filters as well.
The key role of this type of filter is just to removing the usual odours from air which are mainly caused by (VOCs) Volatile Organic Compounds.
It is mostly used in the initial stages of the filtration system just to filter out the large airborne particles from the air such as dust and animal hair. Activated carbon filters need to be replaced 3-4 times a year.
Carbon filter is generally used as a prefilter, but a separate prefilter followed by an activated carbon filter is found in some air purifiers. The pre-filter is not replaced but cleaned once a month with soap and water.
The air purifiers must come with a long warranty period so that you can get in touch with the company even after 3 years or 4 years of use for getting the related solution for the issues you are dealing with air purifier.
The key role of the ionizer is to charging the particles as particles move via the air purifier so which the particles attach to the filter.
As a result, only the air is passed through the machine, which is what is required.
yet, the disadvantage of the ionizers is that they create trace amounts of ozone, which can trigger asthma attacks in people who already have the problem.
Heart diseases are also linked with inhaling air that consists of ozone particles. that is why, everyone should aware and should invest in the an air purifier which does not use ionizers especially when you are suffering from asthma.
Read More: Best Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Air Purifier Consumer Reports 2020