Best Android Phone 2021 – If you are planning to buy an Android Phone in 2021. Then our article will help you to pick the best suitable phone for yourself. Do share our content with your friends.
Best Android Phone 2021
#01 – Google Pixel 3a
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done including screening calls
- The fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15 minute charge
- Comes with 3 years of OS and security updates and the custom built Titan M chip
- Switch seamlessly and keep all your stuff. Plus your favorite Google apps are built-In
- The latest Android 9.0 Pie. 100,000:1 super contrast ratio
#02 – Google Pixel 4
- Point and shoot for the perfect photo. Capture brilliant color and control the exposure balance of different parts of your photos.
- Get the shot without the flash. Night Sight is now faster and easier to use it can even take photos of the Milky Way.
- Get more done with your voice. The new Google Assistant is the easiest way to send texts, share photos, and more. 
- A new way to control your phone. Quick Gestures let you skip songs and silence calls – just by waving your hand above the screen. 
- End the robocalls. With Call Screen, the Google Assistant helps you proactively filter our spam before your phone ever rings. 
- Battery 3140 mAh2
#03 – OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro, US Version model GM1917 with US warranty, Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android 9 (Pie), CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (Octa-core, 7nm processor), 8GB Memory 256GB Storage, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor, Dual SIM – This factory unlocked phone is compatible worldwide. In US it’s compatible with carriers like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, H20, Simple Mobile, Consumer Cellular, Metro PCS, Cricket, Straight Talk GSM, Tracfone GSM, Ting GSM, Project Fi GSM and other prepaid carriers.
- Display Size: 6.67 inches QHD+ AMOLED Display | Resolution: 1440 x 3120 pixels, Aspect Ratio: 19.5:9 | Type: AMOLED | Cover Glass: 3D Corning Gorilla Glass. 90Hz Refresh Rate: delivers a fluid viewing experience that makes everything you do faster and smoother. HDR 10+. In-display fingerprint sensor - Simply touch the screen to unlock your device in just 0.21 seconds
- Triple Rear Camera: 48MP Main (f/1.6) + 16MP Ultra Wide Angle (f/2.2) + 8MP Telephoto (f/2.4). Dual LED Flash, Video: 4K resolution at 30/60 fps | 1080p resolution at 30/60 fps | Super Slow Motion: 1080p videos at 240 fps | 720p video at 480 fps, Time-Lapse, Video Editor. Pop-up front camera: 16MP, Video: 1080p resolution at 30 fps | Time-Lapse
- FDD LTE: Band B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/30/66/71, TDD-LTE: Band B34/38/39/41/46/48, UMTS(WCDMA): Band B1/2/4/5/8/9/19, CDMA: BC0/BC1, GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- In the box: 1x OnePlus 7 Pro | 1x Screen Protector (pre-applied) | 1x Case | 1x OnePlus Fast Charge Type-C Cable | 1x OnePlus Fast Charge Power Adapter (US Charger) | 1x SIM Tray Ejector | 1x Quick Start Guide | 1x Safety Information | 1x Type-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter
#04 – Samsung Galaxy S10e
No products found.
#05 – Motorola Moto G7 Power
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - 12 MP & 5 MP dual rear cameras, f/1.8 aperture - USB - C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 5.7 inches Full HD+, 1080p IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0, Oreo - Keep it moving with a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor and 4G speed.
- International model phone, will not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
#06 – Nokia 7.1
- Discover the power of the latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 that will let you reimagine what can be done on a smartphone, complete with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage and up to 400GB with a micro SD powered with an all day battery
- Bright, high contrast 2. 5D 5. 84” FHD+ HDR screen with 2220x1080 resolution and 19: 9 aspect ratio with a Compact screen to body ratio of 80% and Corning Gorilla glass
- Dual 12+5MP rear camera for vibrant and stunning images and an 8MP selfie camera with an 84 degree FOV so everyone fits in the picture every time that utilizes HDR, Dual Sight, and pro camera modes to create unparalleled images
- Built on the most advanced version of Android One that brings a Google designed software experience with a streamlined, easy to use interface and curated set of pre-installed Google apps and two years of OS upgrades
- All the latest connection options including NFC, Bluetooth 5. 0, OTG, fast USB Type-C charging, and a fingerprint sensor. LTE Bands supported: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 28, 38, 40, 66. Wi-Fi 802. 11 a/b/g/n/ac
#07 – Huawei P30 Pro
- 4G FDD LTE: Bands 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/12/17/18/19/20/ 26/28/32 4G TDD LTE: Bands 34/38/39/40 3G WCDMA: Bands 1/2/5/8/4/6/19 3G TDS: Bands 34/39 2G GSM: Bands 2/3/5/8(850/900/1800/1900 MHz). GSM only
- Leica Quad Main Camera | 40MP + 20MP + 8MP + TOF cameras
- The Leica quad camera and the latest light fusion sensor technology create breathtaking photos in extreme low light and night time conditions
- All new HUAWEI 3D modelling and 3D object interaction - dance with scanned objects
- 8GB Ram, 128Gb Rom, Kirin 980, 4200 mah battery
#08 – LG G8 ThinQ
- Works with ALL CARRIERS ( ATT, TMOBILE, VERIZON, SPRINT)
- 4G LTE Band 1, 12, 13, 14, 17, 2, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 4, 40, 41, 46, 48, 5, 66, 7, 71, 8
- 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM STORAGE, Snapdragon 855
- 6. 1 inches, 3122x1440 resolution, 3500 mah battery
- Android 9 Pie. Bluetooth Wireless Technology Version 5.0. Supported Bluetooth Profiles-A2DP, AVRCP, DI, GATT, GAVDP, GOEP, HDP, HFP, HID, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SPP, HOGP
#09 – Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Connector Type: type-C
- Included Components: Screen Protector Leaflet, Smart Switch Insert, Quick Reference Manual, Terms & Conditions/ Health & Safety Guide
- Camera Description: Rear
- Operating System: Android
- Wireless Communication Technology: 4G
#10 – Samsung Galaxy S10
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10 is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10 can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size
- Sleek Design: Samsung Galaxy S10 boasts a super-slim design that fits comfortably in your pocket and easily sits in the hand. A 6.1” endless quad HD+ dynamic AMOLED screen with nearly bezel-less infinity display offers a cinematic viewing experience
- All-day Battery: Fast-charging, long-lasting intelligent power features super-speed processing, Wireless PowerShare, and massive storage, and tailors battery usage to how you live and work to optimize battery life to last all day
The final Android Smartphones shopping for manual
deciding on a brand new smartphone nowadays isn’t as easy as identifying between Apple’s iPhones or an Android telephone. if you pick out the latter, remember that the starting point: there’s an big amount of phones that run the Android working machine, and they range in fashion, electricity, abilities, producer, and lots extra.
whilst that would seem daunting, it’s genuinely a very good issue. opposition has driven up excellent and caused a very huge span of price tiers, with reasonably-priced entry-level handsets scaling all of the way up to pockets-pummeling incredible-phones that have extra top-quit tech than all people may want to ever want. If all you care approximately is making calls and sending texts, then you don’t want to spend a mint on a new cellphone. then again, in case you want DSLR-fine pictures, an incredibly crisp display, and easy 3D gaming, then you definitely’ll have to pay for those benefits.
Doing just a little little bit of research can pay large dividends. at the same time as all present day Android telephones provide the identical kind of basic capability, the little variations among them can extensively impact the way you use your cellphone on an normal basis. right here’s a have a look at all of the key concerns to hold in mind even as studying a new Android smartphone, in addition to a listing of the largest Android manufacturers nowadays.
every Android smartphone is an amalgamation of diverse additives, features, and perks, so you’ll need to ensure that you’re getting as a lot of your need to-haves as your finances will allow. here’s what to look for:
every Android smartphone has a display screen, but some are an awful lot higher than others—and some are a lot larger than others, too. What used to be considered a large cellphone or a “phablet” only some years ago is on the greater compact quit of the dimensions these days, as displays simply maintain getting bigger.
nowadays, a top class Android “flagship” telephone will normally have a display this is 6 inches or larger diagonally, together with the 6.2-inch display of the Samsung Galaxy S20 or the 6.55-inch display of the OnePlus 7T. “Compact” smartphones aren’t normally a lot smaller than that: it’s rare to peer a brand-name Android phone with a display smaller than five.five inches nowadays. That stated, those phones are taller than in the beyond way to factor ratios of 18:nine or maybe 20:nine, in order that enables phones keep away from feeling overly wide in your hand. having said that, large-screened phones can be difficult to control with one hand. If possible, search out a phone earlier than shopping for it.
past length, your next biggest consideration is screen resolution. higher is better: many telephones opt for 1080p resolution, and the OnePlus 7T’s decision of 1080×2400 way that there are almost 2.6 million pixels crammed into that hand-held display. That’s very crisp. a few pricier phones move even better to 1440p (or Quad HD) decision, even as a couple even choose 1920p (4K ultra HD). On a screen that small, but, you’re not likely to look lots of an advantage to a 4K show. On the opposite end of the spectrum, however, some inexpensive phones have decrease-resolution 720p panels, where textual content and portraits generally tend to appearance fuzzier.
a few pricier phones offer increased display screen refresh fees of 90Hz or 120Hz (60Hz is preferred), which means that that menus and animations appearance smoother, mainly important for gaming. additionally, telephones with OLED or AMOLED presentations generally tend to have bolder contrast and deeper black stages, at the same time as liquid crystal display panels normally don’t look pretty as punchy. moreover, some telephones offer usually-on displays, which means that you’ll see info like time, battery existence, and incoming notifications on an otherwise black display screen when now not in active use.
while now not constantly correct, it’s normally real that the greater you spend on a new cellphone, the more processing power you’ll get. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processors are utilized in most top phones nowadays, and the Snapdragon 800-collection is normally what you’ll find in pricey flagship phones. proper now, the pinnacle of the road is the Snapdragon 865 chip, although a few lingering phones use the Snapdragon 855 or slightly progressed Snapdragon 855+.
less-powerful mid-range phones use Snapdragon 600-collection or seven hundred-series chips, even as price range phones are likely to apply Snapdragon four hundred-series processors. some makers use decrease-powered MediaTek chips as a substitute, and those are normally determined in budget phones. Samsung’s own Exynos processors aren’t used a lot in North the usa, but multiple its decrease-priced telephones run them, whilst Huawei makes use of its personal in-house Kirin chips.
A effective processor paired with a strong amount of RAM (normally 4GB or more) and a quality pictures processing unit (GPU) will typically result in a telephone that feels snappy in everyday utilization, can transfer among a couple of apps with no trouble, and can run visually staggering games with out sluggishness. each step down from flagship to mid-variety and in the long run the budget range tends to bring about slower-feeling phones which are less able to walking top games.
As with processing energy, you’ll usually get higher cameras the greater you spend on a phone. Flagship Android phones today frequently p.c. numerous cameras with various talents.
as an instance, the Samsung Galaxy S20 extremely has four back cameras: a 108-megapixel trendy extensive-angle digital camera, a forty eight-megapixel telephoto digicam for zoomed-in photographs, a sixteen-megapixel ultra extensive-attitude digicam this is pulled again for panorama and institution shots, and a DepthVision sensor that captures distance records to enhance the effects. among the ones 4 cameras, the Galaxy S20 ultra can produce 10x hybrid optical zoom with clear results, and as much as 100x “outstanding resolution Zoom” that grabs plenty fuzzier, far flung shots.
That’s the intense example, and it’s an incredibly pricey smartphone. nonetheless, maximum of these days’s huge flagship telephones have or 3 again cameras, and even mid-variety phones give you between and four lower back cameras. however, mid-variety phones are much less in all likelihood to deliver first-rate effects, and price range telephones typically produce satisfactory effects at satisfactory. Google’s Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a telephones are an exciting exception, however, as they basically carry over the great single digital camera from the flagship Pixel 3 telephones into a mid-range body.
nowadays’s Android telephones all come with front-going through “selfie” cameras, as nicely, and now and again a couple of—you would possibly get a much wider-perspective digital camera for group shots, as nicely. these cameras are every so often in a bit “notch” on the top of the display or in a “punch-hollow” digicam cutout near the pinnacle, or possibly just inside the black strip of bezel above the screen. a couple of telephones, together with the OnePlus 7 pro, actually have a motorized selfie camera that pops up from the pinnacle of the phone whilst you load the digicam app.
All Android telephones run Android… obviously, right? even as that’s authentic, there are one-of-a-kind versions of Android. extra importantly, every hardware manufacturer places its very own stamp on the operating system, and accordingly the interface may additionally appearance or act a chunk otherwise as a result. again, it’s properly worth getting arms-on with an Android telephone earlier than you buy it, simply to make certain which you like the texture and go with the flow of the custom designed interface.
Google’s Pixel telephones run the purest and today’s variations of Android, because Google is the number one developer of Android and its services are taken into consideration critical to the enjoy. Android 10 is the contemporary model of Android, although many modern telephones are nevertheless walking the previous Android 9 Pie… or perhaps even the old Android eight Oreo. each maker should release its own updates to its “skinned” model of Android, so it could take many months for an update to hit your phone after Google releases its new middle model.
nearly any smartphone you purchase these days is ready to give you a solid complete day of uptime, from the moment you awaken to while you plug it lower back in at bedtime. some telephones will give you even extra, which include the Motorola Moto G7 strength, that can fairly come up with two full days among expenses. not every telephone lives as much as its claims, however: as an example, we determined that Google’s Pixel four XL struggled to closing a full day with all of its default features enabled.
Many pinnacle-give up telephones offer wi-fi charging capabilities further to wired charging, which means that that you may put the glass again of the smartphone onto a wi-fi charging pad to top up the internal battery. It’s generally a slower system, but it’s additionally very convenient. some telephones also offer a characteristic referred to as “opposite wi-fi charging,” which means you can positioned some other wirelessly-chargeable phone at the back to percentage a number of your battery life. a few accessories, such as wi-fi earbud instances, can also be charged at the lower back of these telephones.
observe that removable batteries are extraordinarily uncommon with nowadays’s smartphones. One rare example that is to be had for purchase in North the united states is the finances-friendly Nokia 2.2.
the amount of internal storage to be had in a phone determines how many apps and files you may bring around with you. Many better-stop phones begin at around 128GB of internal storage, that’s a quite big amount to mess around with. There may be better-capacity variations available for more money, which includes 256GB or 512GB, in case you plan on sporting a variety of nearby music or video documents, or need to have a group of mobile games downloaded.
less high priced telephones might also most effective come with 32GB or 64GB of inner garage, but, which limits how a good deal data you may deliver around. luckily, many phones permit you to extend your storage with tiny microSD reminiscence playing cards, which are quite low-priced and easy to return through. a few telephones don’t permit external garage, but, such as OnePlus and Google Pixel phones.
You’ll discover a fingerprint sensor on nearly every Android telephone these days, however some of them aren’t straight away seen. most are positioned on the returned wherein your pointer finger could generally rest, however some are located in the energy button on the right facet of the telephone.
a few better-stop phones, however, such as the Samsung Galaxy notice 10 and OnePlus 7 seasoned, positioned their fingerprint sensors in the screen itself. those aren’t usually as speedy and dependable because the traditional sensors. Samsung’s ultrasonic sensors on its pricey Galaxy phones had been a chunk spotty in recognizing your finger to unlock the phone, even as the optical sensors seen in OnePlus phones, for instance, are pretty swift.
Many phones additionally offer facial liberate abilties, however in the event that they have a popular 2nd the front-facing digital camera, then it’s no longer a very secure system—it can be without difficulty fooled by means of an attacker. Google’s Pixel four phones, alternatively, have iPhone-like 3-d facial scanning hardware this is more specific and comfy than regular 2nd cameras. a few phones also offer an additional layer of safety that allows you to remotely wipe the information off of them if they’re lost or stolen.
no longer each cellphone is compatible with each mobile provider, so in case you’re shopping for a phone online or otherwise not immediately from your smartphone provider, make certain that it’s going to paintings. AT&T and T-cellular use GSM generation for his or her carrier whilst Verizon and sprint depend upon CDMA generation. a few phones are “unlocked” and can be well suited with each cell bands, at the same time as others are unique to sure providers or bands.
also, best sure phones are well suited with higher-velocity 5G mobile provider, which is still a pretty new feature. more and more telephones will guide 5G in the coming months as it regularly replaces 4G LTE because the mobile wellknown, and the providers are constantly expanding their respective carrier maps so that you can get entry to 5G speeds in more places.
A three.5mm headphone port looks like a totally widespread characteristic, however increasingly more high-give up telephones were omitting the feature in current years—the Galaxy S20, Pixel four, and OnePlus 7T all lack a headphone port. Your choice, then, is to either use Bluetooth wireless headphones or to use a USB-C-to-3.5mm dongle adapter, which may also or won’t come along with your cellphone.
interestingly, it’s the cheaper mid-range and budget phones that typically nonetheless maintain the conventional headphone port intact. It’s the bizarre example of paying much less and getting more within the cellphone global.
precise shape elements
most smartphones have the familiar slate layout with a huge contact display, but lately we’ve seen greater experimentation with foldable smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy Z flip and new Motorola Razr are each contemporary smartphones that reimagine the traditional turn-cellphone design, whilst the Samsung Galaxy Fold has a small outer display screen and a pill-sized 7.3in display on the internal. All of those phones are considerably extra pricey than traditional smartphones, so that you’ll pay extra for an out-of-the-ordinary, experimental design.
Read More: Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Android Phone 2021