Best Budget Gaming Video Card 2020: Here is the list of the updated list of the budget graphics card in 2019. When you want to buy something you want to things in your pocket budget. Therefore, here is the ultimate list of budget graphics cards.
Best Budget Gaming Video Card 2020
#01 – Nvidia GTX 1060-3GB
- New Pascal Architecture
- 3 GB 192-bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website. NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use
#02 – AMD RX 580-4GB
- Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Compatible Port/Slot: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Chipset/GPU Manufacturer: AMD
- Ports: 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- This card does not include retail packaging or disc with drivers.
#03 – Nvidia GTX 1050ti-4GB
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS. Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences
- 4GB 128 bit GDDR5 ; Card Length :144.78 x 111.15 (millimeter)
- Extended warranty included. Registration required on ZOTAC website
- Form Factor: Plug in Card
#04 – Nvidia GeForce GT 1030-2GB
- Core Clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC Mode and 1468 in Gaming Mode
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length; Power requirement: 300W
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form Factor: Low Profile
#05 – Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max; Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption; Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#06 – AMD RX 570-8GB
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 570
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3/HDMI/DL-DVI-D
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express x16
- 450W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
- Form Factor: ATX
If you’re looking to upgrade an older system and you just need an affordable option that will allow you to play games on at least lower settings, the good news is that you have a few different options to choose between.
You should consider the following factors while buying a new video card as per your budget:
VRAM refers to the memory used exclusively by your Video card. It varies in some key ways from the usual memory or RAM of your other Computer.
VRAM is used mostly for high resolution, post-processing, and high-faithfully streaming texture solutions. So long so your card stays up, the more VRAM you have your card will tackle these issues. The VRAM form used here can also influence.
VRAM types, from slowest to fastest:
- GDDR5 – Used by Nvidia Pascal and AMD Polaris.
- GDDR5X – Used by Nvidia GPUs of high end and Turing GPUs of low end.
- GDDR6 – Used by Nvidia Turing GPUs of medium and high-end.
- HBM2 – Used with AMD Vega and Nvidia high-end GPUs.
VRAM capacities and matching resolutions:
- 2GB – Suitable in most scenarios for 720p and 1080p.
- 4GB – Suitable in most cases for 1080p and 1440p.
- 6GB – In most cases ideal for 1440p and VR. 4 K requires or without GDDR6.
- 8GB – Appropriate for 1440p, VR, and 4K. Nonetheless, the underlying GPU must be sufficiently powerful to keep up.
If you see two variations of the same card and one copy, you typically have more VRAM. Your device will be a little more future-proof.
We’ll primarily apply to its resolution and its FPS or framerates when we speak about how each GPU is done. Below we will describe some famous figures.
- 30 FPS – Anything below this is considered unplayable. Not smooth, but not jittery either- just okay.
- 60 FPS – Smooth, and the smoothest that a 60 Hz refresh rate display can show. The ideal target in most scenarios.
- 100 FPS – Very smooth- a common compromise made by those with high refresh rate displays, who want smoother gameplay without totally sacrificing visuals.
- 120 FPS – Ultra smooth.
- 144 FPS and higher – As smooth as it gets.
Two specific dimensions are referred to as the GPU Scale. The unit length of a thousand meters is measured, and the width measured in slots. Slots apply both to the PCI express slots, to the embedded GPU, and to the slots in the body, and to how far the video card travels.
GPU architecture means the technology around which your GPU is built. In a particular GPU series, each card is constructed with the same architecture, beginning at the highest level with a “pure” version. Understanding these helps you understand the hierarchy of video cards.
Best Budget Gaming Video Card 2020