Best Budget Graphics Card Under 100$ Black Friday 2021 – Ideally, your gaming PC will have one of the best graphics cards and the best CPUs for gaming, but there’s something for everyone out there. Just make sure they offer good after-sale support—that’s the mark of a great system builder. 24/7 tech support and generous warranties are often overlooked, but could save a headache down the road.
Best Budget Graphics Card Under 100$ Black Friday 2021
#01 – GeIL Orion RGB DDR4 RAM, 16GB (8GBx2) 3200MHz 1.35V XMP2.0, Intel/AMD Compatible, Long DIMM High Speed Desktop Memory, Hardcore Immersive Gaming/Multimedia Content Creation/Quality Live Streaming
- [LIGHTNING PERFORMANCE] Up to 4400MHz high speed and 128GB (4x32GB) massive capacity to deliver a powerful and smooth performance. Multiple speed and capacity options are available to take your ultimate gaming experience and multimedia content creation tohe next level.!
- [SCI-FI DESIGN] Inspired by striking distant galaxies and futuristic spaceships, the glossy RGB light bar sports honeycomb sculpture and triangle gradient with stealthy exterior hexagon cutouts on the understated aluminum heat spreader to achieve a sleek industrial look that will stylishly match any PC components.
- [RGB LIGHTING] Dynamic RGB LEDs featuring advanced full-spectrum rainbow illumination. Customize vivid RGB color effects and unique lighting profiles using supported RGB software to vibrantly color match your system builds.
- [EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY] Specifically engineered and optimized for the latest Intel and AMD platforms to fit across a wide range of motherboards and create world-class system builds with incredibly fast performance.
- [PATENT TESTING] GeIL's DYNA 4 SLT exceptional patent screening technology ensures that every memory chip is rigorously tested to guarantee outstanding performance, remarkable quality, and high stability.
#02 – MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
#03 – MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB GDRR6 256-Bit HDMI/DP Nvlink Twin-Frozr Turing Architecture Overclocked Graphics Card (RTX 2070 Super Gaming X)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
- Boost clock: 1800 mhz. Digital maximum resolution - 7680x4320. Recommended PSU - 650 w
- Video memory: 8gb gddr6
- Memory interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0b x 1
#04 – ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0, 6GB, GDDR6 Memory, HDMI, DisplayPort, Axial-tech Fan Design, Metal Backplate (ROG-STRIX-RX5600XT-O6G-GAMING)
- OC Edition: Boost Clock up to 1640 MHz (OC Mode) / up to 1620 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2. 7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful Axial-tech fans.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A reinforced frame prevents excessive torsion and lateral bending of the PCB.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
#05 – MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards GeForce GTX 1050 TI Gaming X 4G, 4GB
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
#06 – MSI GeForce GT 730 Fermi DDR3 4GB DirectX 12 (N730-4GD3V2)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU
- 4GB 128-bit DDR3 VRAM
- VGA (D-Sub), DL-DVI-I and HDMI.RAMDAC speed (MHz):400
- DirectX 12 API
- 4GB Memory Design. The maximum resolution for DVI connectors are 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz.Base Clock (MHz):700
- Video Capture - Predator
- All Solid Capacitors
- Native HDMI 1.4a Output. maximum 2 displays
#07 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 XC Ultra Gaming, 4GB GDDR5, 04G-P4-1157-KR
- Boost Clock: 1875 MHz
- All-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion
- Dual fans offer higher performance cooling and low acoustic noise.240 Hz Max Refresh Rate
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 - EVGA all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro!
- 3 year
#08 – XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6)
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory clock true: 8.0GHz, boost OC : 8.1GHz
- Multiple factory GPU overclocked settings - 1366 MHz true clock and 1386 MHz OC
- AMD VR ready premium - Experience the new generation of compelling virtual reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable virtual reality environments
#09 – Sound Blaster Z PCIe Gaming Sound Card with High Performance Headphone Amp and Beam Forming Microphone
- Includes an external high quality dual-microphone array standard with card. Supported operating systems: windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Features Sound Core3D Audio Processor for accelerating advanced audio and voice technologies
- SBX Pro Studio sound technologies create unprecedented levels of audio realism including stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets
- Delivers 116dB SNR, plus audiophile-grade capacitors and gold-plated I/O connectivity and Stereo Direct lets you listen to your music pure and unprocessed at the amazing bit rate of 24-bit 192 kHz.
- Use the Sound Blaster Control Panel just toggle between you headphone and speakers system with a flip of a switch
- OS : windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
#10 – Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 Hi-Res Internal PCIe Sound Card, Quad-Core Processor, 127dB DNR ESS SABRE-class 9018 DAC, Xamp Discrete Custom Bi-amp, Discrete 5.1/Virtual 7.1, Dolby, DTS Encoding (Black)
- PRISTINE AUDIO OUTPUT | Supreme audio fidelity with 127 dB DNR hi-res 32-bit / 384 kHz playback via ESS SABRE-class 9018 DAC and DSD64 playback support that satisfies even the most demanding needs of audiophiles for incredibly clean audio
- MASSIVELY POWERFUL HEADPHONE AUDIO | Custom Xamp discrete headphone bi-amp powers each earcup separately with 1Ω output impedance and drives studio-grade headphones of up to 600Ω, including high-end planar-magnetic headphones. And with the Audio Control Module, gain quick access to the Volume Control Knob, as well as the ¼” and ⅛” mic and headphones I/O connectors – all within your fingertips
- THEATRICAL-GRADE DISCREET AND VIRTUAL SURROUND | Supports discrete 5. 1 on speakers with Dolby Digital Live / DTS Connect Encoding, and up to 7. 1 virtual surround on headphones and speakers. To top it off, we have also integrated Sound Blaster’s Surround Virtualization technology onto AE-7 so that you can conveniently enjoy surround sound on most form of media
- TRUE HARDWARE ACCELERATED AUDIO | Dedicated quad-core processor designed to deliver incredibly pristine and enhanced sound on your PC without overstressing your CPU. Sound Blaster manages audio processing on the card itself, freeing your CPU to handle other tasks
- NEW AND IMPROVED SOFTWARE CUSTOMIZATION SUITE | Sound Blaster Command software interface provides hardware processed sound enhancements and complete control of audio output via the Sound Blaster Acoustic Engine for a full, customized audio experience that delivers clearer vocals, accurate cues, and bass boost
Related Tags: Best Budget Graphics Card Under 100$ Black Friday 2021