Best Budget Laptops 2022
Best Budget Laptops 2022
#01 – LENOVO IDEAPAD 330S
- 15.6" 1366 x 768 HD Energy-efficient LED backlight Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U Quad Core processor, 8GB DDR4 + 16GB Intel Optane, 1TB HDD
- Intel 802.11ac (1x1) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 1 x 2-in-1 Mcrophone/headphone Combination Jack
- 1 x USB Type-C 3.1, 2 x USB 3.0 (One Always On Charging),1 x HDMI 2.0, NO Optical Drive
- Windows 10, 14" x 9.5" x 0.8", 3.97 lbs. Platinum Grey
#02 -ACER ASPIRE E5-575G
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7200U Processor (Up to 3.1GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD Widescreen Comfy View LED-backlit Display supporting Acer Color Blast technology
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB of GDDR5 Video Memory
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB SSD,Card Reader:SD Card
- Up to 12-hours Battery Life
#03 – DELL VOSTRO 3468
#04 -LENOVO IDEAPAD 330
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP: The IdeaPad 330 15 is equipped with an Intel Core i5-8250U Processor, Windows 10 Home, 8 GB DDR4, 1TB HDD + 16 GB intel Optane Memory and so much more
- SLEEK DESIGN: This powerful everyday laptop is designed with a special protective finish to guard against wear and tear, as well as rubber detailing on the bottom to maximize ventilation and extend component life
- MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY: With the latest generation of Intel processing and integrated Intel UHD graphics, you’ll enjoy seamless multitasking, immersive gaming, faster bootups, and more on your laptop computer
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE STORAGE: With 1 TB HDD + 16 GB Intel Optane Memory, you can store thousands of videos, photos and files and experience shorter boot up times and faster data transfer speeds
- LIFE-LIKE CLARITY: Featuring FHD resolution on a 15" display combined with the warm sound of Dolby Audio, the IdeaPad 330 laptop delivers a powerful entertainment experience on-the-go
#05 – HP 250 G5
#06 -ASUS X541UA
- Immersive multimedia laptop with full HD (1920x1080) Display and powerful Intel Core i7 Processor 2. 5 GHz (Turbo to 3. 1GHz)
- Large capacity 1TB HDD with the latest DDR4 RAM (8GB)
- Full-size one-piece chiclet keyboard with 2. 3mm of key travel distance for comfortable typing
- Premium metallic design with brushed metal finish. Lightweight at 4. 4lbs and 1. 1" Thin
- Extensive connectivity with 1x USB 2. 0, 1x USB 3. 0, 1x USB3. 1 Type C (Gen 1), 1x RJ45 LAN Jack, 1x HDMI, and DL drewithCD-RW (*Usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
#07 -ACER SWIFT 3
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM. Adapter - 65 Watt
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 10-hours of battery life. NOTE: Kindly refer the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
#08 -HP X2 210 G2
#09 – Acer Spin 5 SP515-51N-51GH Laptop
- UPC: 191114869703
- Weight: 6.950 lbs
#10 -ASUS Chromebook C423NA-DH02 14.0
No products found.
Buying a laptop is always a somewhat complicated process. There are so many different things to consider and so many choices to make. You don’t know which specs to go for or which brand to choose.
But in order to easily pull you out of this mess, we’ve created this list which will help you choose and come up with a product that will fit you like a glove and solve all of your figuring needs.
Factors to be considered for the best budget laptop:
You might not think about this much, but when it comes to laptops, size actually becomes a bigger consideration than you can imagine. Think about it, a laptop is something that you will most likely be carrying around with you everywhere you go.
If you are someone who does not have a designated office, and are most often traveling around and working, then the above is especially true for you. In this case, you are not able to buy an excessive heavy laptop.
That would prove to be pure torture for your back or your arms. What you can rather do, is get yourself a lightweight machine that is pretty easy to bear around, and thus it won’t slow you down in your various expeditions.
Though lightweight machines come with ease of transport or it is easily portable but it has some disadvantages like it has a lower numerical configuration than heavier machines.
A choice whether you want to buy a small laptop or a moderately large is entirely up to you. You need to understand consideration the kind of use you will have for your machine and choose accordingly.
There are actually a variety of things to consider when you’re looking at laptop screens to buy, and we will try and go over each of them one at a time.
These days, having a touchscreen laptop is no big deal. Almost half of the latest laptop models have this feature and are constantly improving on it as well. The fact is that touchscreen capabilities often add a certain glossiness to the device screen.
The keyboard is something that you can’t do without in modern laptops. With all the texting and messaging running along with the quick sending and getting a reply of emails that takes place on commercial platforms, a sturdy and robust keyboard becomes a necessity.
Talking of the amount of RAM you should go for, while 8 GB seemed sufficient up until a few years ago, that is certainly not the case now. In today’s world, the RAM can basically be thought of as the more the merrier. This is because, with time, our needs have grown exponentially as well.
You can choose a ram capacity as if you are:
Casual user – 8 GB RAM.
Advanced power users- 16 GB RAM.
Meanwhile, for gamers who are likely to invest and engage in high-end games that require substantial graphics and CPU power, the best bet would be a 32 GB RAM.
Related Post: Budget Graphics Card 2022
Related Tags: Best Budget Laptops 2022