Best Budget Video Card 2020: There are more than thousands of video cards available currently in the market for sale. But we have to pick only the top 10 for you, which are budget friendly. So it will be really helpful for you guys.
Best Budget Video Card 2020
1. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 Units
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600, Support 3x Display Monitors.
- Card dimension(mm):229 x 131 x 39.Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
2. Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 550 4GB GDDR5
- 1 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 1 x DP
- 128-Bit Memory Bus
- Cooling Technology: single fan
- Power consumption < 65 Watts
- Form Factor: plug-in card
3. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 2GB GDDR5 128-Bit PCI-E Graphic Card
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS. Recommend operating system is windows 10, windows 8 and windows 7
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features. Recommended PSU-300W. Multi-view-3. Digital max resolution-7680x4320
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size: H=1.41 L=7.5 W=4.4 inches
4. MSI R5604TPC RX560 4GT LP OC Graphics Card
- Brand MSI, Model Radeon RX 560 4GT LP OC
- Interface PCI Express x16 (Uses x8), Chipset Manufacturer AMD, GPU Series AMD Radeon RX 500 Series, GPU Radeon RX 560, Boost Clock 1196 MHz, Stream Processors 1024 Stream Processors,
- Effective Memory Clock 7000 MHz, Memory Size 4GB, Memory Interface 128-Bit, Memory Type GDDR5, DirectX DirectX 12, OpenGL OpenGL 4.5, HDMI 1 x HDMI, Multi-Monitor Support 3, DisplayPort 1 x DisplayPort, DVI 1 x DL-DVI-D,
- CrossFireX Support Crossfire, 2-Way (Bridgeless), Cooler Double Fans, System Requirements Recommended PSU: 400W, HDCP Ready Yes,
- Form Factor Low Profile, Max GPU Length 168 mm, Card Dimensions (L x H) 6.61" x 2.72", Slot Width Dual Slot,
5. Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GT 1030 Graphics Card
- Core Clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC Mode and 1468 in Gaming Mode
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length; Power requirement: 300W
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form Factor: Low Profile
6. ViewMax GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5
- ViewMax GeForce GT 730 4GB GDDR3 128 Bit PCI Express (PCIe) DVI Video Card HDMI & HDCP Support
- NVIDIA GPU Fermi GF108-400 (GF108) with 96 Processor cores, fast GDDR3 128-bit memory bus, Engine clock: 700 MHz, Shader clock: 1400 MHz, Memory clock: 1334 MHz, PCI Express 2.0 (compatible 1.1) WARRIOR EDITION for Safe Overclock Experience
- NVIDIA GeForce official driver cd included, Microsoft DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.4, Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7 x86/x64/Win 8/Win 10. NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync technology, NVIDIA Unified Architecture, NVIDIA PhysX technology, NVIDIA CUDA technology, Hardware Video Decode Acceleration, Blu-ray 3D ready, HDMI xvYcc Color & Deep Color technologies, Lossless audio bit stream capable ( PRODUCT DOES NOT SUPPORT SLI )
- DVI Max Digital Resolution 3840x2160, HDMI Full HD 1080P Resolution (w/audio 16-channel), VGA Max Resolution 2048x1536, Dual simultaneous display capable, HDCP compliant, 400-watt power supply recommended, 65-watt max power consumption *** AMERICAN WARRIOR EDITION *** ( Dual Slot Requiered )
- NOTICE : Installing new hardware requires installation of new software and changes in settings that may not be compatible with some desktop computers, It is recommended to check compatibility prior to order. Official NVIDIA compatible drivers are available from ViewMax website. ViewMax reserves the right to change or modify product specs to standard or higher performance without further notice.
7. EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 Gaming Graphics Card
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MegaHertZ/ Real Boost Clock: 1835 MegaHertZ; memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5. Revolutionary new 360 degree image capture
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 sc, small size, huge performance. Height: 4. 376 inches 111.15 millimeters; length: 6.8 inches 172.72millimeters; width: Dual slot
- What you see is what you get, No additional software required to achieve listed Clock speeds
- DX12 OSD support with EVGA Precision XOC. Requirements: minimum of a 400 watt Power Supply, 6 pin PCIe power connector
- 3 Year Warranty
- Form Factor: plug in card. Max monitors supported: 4, 240hertz Max refresh rate, max digital: 7680 x 4320. Operating Systems Supported - Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
8. XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 8GB GDDR5
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory Clock True:8.0GHz, Boost OC+:8.1GHz
- Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings - 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
9. ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Dual-Fan Gaming Graphics Card
- 1809 MHz boost Clock (OC mode) with 6GB GDDR5;NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots
- Dual-fan cooling provides double airflow for 3x quieter gameplay
- Vr ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- GPU TWEAK II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface.Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade super alloy power II components to run 15% faster and last 2.5 longer than reference
- Graphics Engine:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
10. EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1708 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 - Small Size, Huge Performance. Operating System Support: Windows 10 32/64bit,Windows 8 32/64bit,Windows 7 32/64bit
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual Link DVI
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
There is no longer a limit to some of the best games on sale with an inexpensive graphic ticket. Six of the best budget graphics cards for your setup are here without further ado.
Until you are prepared to spend a little more than $100, you will need a graphics card that offers a 1080 pp gaming experience and can even start playing 1440 pp, VR, and 4 K, if you’re able to push up your budget more!
You’re in the right place if you want the best graphics card for the cash. We will accompany you in this price range through the choices and help you choose the one for you.
Do not panic if you do not learn too well about graphic cards and PC replay, we also have at the bottom of the article a purchasing guide to help you grasp key terms and the new GPU hierarchy. You must take the following factors into account before buying:
You will check whether it’s really acceptable before splashing the cash for this brilliant new graphics card. You must look for the smallest or mini graphics cards in a Mini ITX case, which will fit into your computer.
Two specific dimensions are described by GPU volume. Length and width are measured in slots in exactly millimeters. The slots denote the PCI Express slots in which a GPU is inserted and the motherboard slots and the size shows the degree to which the graphic card is extended in this situation.
The GPU size of these two steps is the one that triggers compatibility problems more probable, in particular in a Micro ATX or Mini ITX PC. Height is only a problem as you intend to install additional expansion cards that are much less necessary with motherboard I / O and USB adoption upgrades.
In all cases, be sure to check measurements of the GPU clearance for specs provided by the case manufacturer. You would not like to purchase a massive graphics card that doesn’t fit the day you assemble your build!
As a way of comparing various GPUs, particularly not across multiple architectures, clock speed is not very realistic. When you know about CPUs, it is almost the same here: clock rate usually only makes comparisons between GPUs with the same architecture efficient. In some situations, the clock speed can only be useful to compare various GPU types, making matters more complicated.
A graphic card reference design is a standard design with which the designer acts as a foundation. Both Nvidia and AMD release reference designs, to which companies like MSI and EVGA are then iterated.
These new designs use refrigeration devices and may even lead to shorter or longer cards as well as higher retrieval speeds. If a card ships a factory overclock speed with a clock above reference, it is very common in the GPU market.
Do check out recently updated content about budget graphics cards
Related Tags: Best Budget Video Card 2020, Top 10 Best Budget Video Card 2020