Best Buy GPU 2022 – Are you searching for new products? than you are at the correct page. As we have done our research for you guys. We have also written buyer’s guide for you.
Best Buy GPU 2022
#01 – Nvidia Quadro K5200 8GB 256-bit PCIe x16 Computer Video Card GPU Dell R93GX
#02 – AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver Ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 12 Cores and 24 processing threads, bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support
- 4.6 GHz max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 70 MB of game Cache, DDR 3200 support. OS Support-Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64-Bit, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit. Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer
#03 – XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition 1386MHz OC+, 8GB GDDR5, VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-580P8DFD6)
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary next finfet 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling technology for optimal cooling and performance. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory clock true: 8.0GHz, boost OC : 8.1GHz
- Multiple factory GPU overclocked settings - 1366 MHz true clock and 1386 MHz OC
- AMD VR ready premium - Experience the new generation of compelling virtual reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable virtual reality environments
#04 – Nvidia Quadro K4000 3GB GDDR5 PCIe x16 Dual DisplayPort DVI-I GK104 Video Graphics Card GPU 900-52033-0000-000
#05 – Intel Core i5-9600K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.6 GHz Turbo unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W
- 6 Cores / 6 Threads
- 3.70 GHz up to 4.60 GHz / 9 MB Cache
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
#06 – XFX Radeon RX 570 RS XXX Edition 1286MHz, 8gb GDDR5, DX12 VR Ready, Dual BIOS, 3xDP HDMI DVI, AMD Graphics Card (RX-570P8DFD6)
- Chipset: AMD RX 570
- Memory: 8GB GDDR5. 2048 stream processors
- Dual bios - Gaming and cryptocurrency mining
- XFX double dissipation cooling design
- Minimum power supply requirement 500 watt
#07 – SilverStone Technology SST-RVZ02B-USA Slim Gaming Computer Case for Mini-Itx Motherboards with Full Size GPU Support RVZ02B Cases
- Highest performance capability in Super slim form Factor
- Support Graphics card up to 13 inches
- Mini-itx motherboard & SFX PSU compatible
- Independent expansion slot design for Easy assembly. Tool-less drive cage design
- Fits in nearly any environment with horizontal or Vertical orientation
#08 – EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 Super SC Ultra Gaming, 08G-P4-3067-KR, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans, Metal Backplate
- Real boost clock: 1680 MHz; Memory detail: 8192 MB GDDR6.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Dual HDB fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate, pre-installed. Total power draw : 175 Watts
#09 – HP Radeon Pro WX 3100 Graphic Card – 4 GB
- Package Dimensions: 3.0"(L) x 8.0"(W) x 10.0"(H)
- Country Of Origin: China
- Product Type: Video Card
- Package Quantity: 1
#10 – Thermaltake Smart 500W 80+ White Certified PSU, Continuous Power with 120mm Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan, ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0500NPCWUS-W
- Delivers 500 Watt Continuous output at plus 40 degree. Compliance with Intel ATX 12 Volt 2.31 and EPS 12V 2.92 standards
- 80 PLUS Certified, 80 percentage efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI E 6plus2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- High Quality Components
- Equipped with a powerful plus 12 Volt rail, superior performance under all types of system loading
- 5 Year Warranty
How to purchase a GPU: Which specs matter and which don’t?
Designs card memory sum: Critical. Get a card with in any event 6GB, and ideally 8GB or more for gaming at 1080p. You’ll require more memory in the event that you play with all the settings turned up or you introduce high-goal surface packs. Furthermore, in case you’re gaming at exceptionally high goals like 4K, more than 8GB is ideal.
Structure factor: Very significant. You need to ensure you have space for your situation for your card. Take a gander at the length, tallness, and thickness. Designs cards can come into equal parts tallness (thin), single-space, double opening, and even triple-opening flavors (or more). Most gaming-centered cards will be full-stature and possess at least two extension spaces, with current-gen cards being thicker and bigger than numerous past gen models. Regardless of whether a card in fact just takes up two spaces for your situation, in the event that it has a major heatsink and fan cover, it can impede a nearby opening. In the event that you have a little Mini-ITX motherboard, search for a ‘smaller than usual’ card, which is by and large 8 inches (205mm) long or less. In any case, a few cards that convey this moniker are longer, so check the specs.
TDP: Important. Warm Design Power or TDP is an estimation of warmth scattering, however it likewise gives you a gauge of the number of watts you’ll have to run your card at stock settings. (Nvidia is moving to TGP, Total Graphics Power, which implies the force of the whole card.) If you’re running a 400-watt power supply unit (PSU) with an overclocked 95-watt CPU and you need to add a card with a 250-watt TDP, you’re in all likelihood going to require a PSU update. As a rule, a 600W PSU was fine for some, past age cards. Yet, in case you’re picking a RTX 3080/RX 6800 XT or above, you’re best picking a higher-wattage PSU, particularly if overclocking is likely.
Related Tags: Best Buy GPU 2022