Best Camera Phone 2020: These are the most popular camera phone to check-in 2020. We have finalized this list after doing all the research. We have taken expert’s feedback. Don’t forget to share the content with your friends.
Best Camera Phone 2020
#01 – Google Pixel 3
- Capture the perfect shot every time, get things done with the Google Assistant,1 enjoy an all-day battery, and more.
- Get everyone in the picture with Group Selfiesno selfie stick required. Snap portraits like a pro with Portrait Mode. Capture smiles, not blinks, for a great photo every time.
- Pixel 3 comes with a battery that charges fast and wirelessly, and lasts all day. It's even smart enough to limit battery usage for the apps you don't use often to keep you going longer.
- Get help from the Google Assistant: reserve a table at your favorite restaurant, buy tickets, get commute times, weather info, and moreall with a simple squeeze, or just by using your voice.
- Screen spam, scams, and other nuisance calls. Get real-time transcription and block unwanted callers so youll never hear from them again.
- Search what you see with Google Lens6 to look up clothing and home decor, copy and translate text, and identify landmarks, plants, and animals.
#02 – Huawei P30 Pro
- This phone will work on GSM SIM cards like AT&T or T-Mobile or any other GSM SIM Card network provider but it will NOT work on CDMA such as Sprint, Verizon or US Cellular or Boost Mobile or any other CDMA Networks.
- Leica Quad Main Camera | 40MP + 20MP + 8MP + TOF cameras
- The Leica quad camera and the latest light fusion sensor technology create breathtaking photos in extreme low light and night time conditions
- All new HUAWEI 3D modelling and 3D object interaction - dance with scanned objects 8GB Ram, 128Gb Rom, Kirin 980, 4200 mah battery
#03 – Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Hybrid/Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM), Network Compatibility : 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE bands: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- 6.4 inches, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1440 x 3040 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 128GB Storage, 8GB RAM, Up to 512GB microSD Card slot (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm), Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MP12
- Dust and Water-resistant: Water-resistant and dustproof based on IP68 Rating, which tests submersion up to 1.5 meter for up to 30 minutes. Not shockproof.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
#04 – iPhone 11 Pro
- Carrier - This phone is locked to simple Mobile from Tracfone, which means this Device can only be used on the Simple Mobile wireless network.
- Plans - simple Mobile offers a variety of coverage plans, including 30-day unlimited Talk, text & data. No Activation Fees, No Credit Checks, and no Hassles On a Nationwide Lightning-fast Network. For more information or plan options, please visit the Simple Mobile website.
- Activation - Youll receive a simple Mobile SIM kit with this iPhone. Follow the instructions to get service activated with the simple Mobile plan of your choice.
- 5. 8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra wide, wide, and telephoto cameras; night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP True Depth front Camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and slo-mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast Charge with 18W adapter included
#05 – iPhone XR
- CARRIER - This phone is locked to Simple Mobile from Tracfone, which means this device can only be used on the Simple Mobile wireless network.
- PLANS - Simple Mobile offers a variety of coverage plans, including 30-Day Unlimited Talk, Text & Data. No activation fees, no credit checks, and no hassles on a nationwide lightning-fast network. For more information or plan options, please visit the Simple Mobile website.
- ACTIVATION - Youll receive a Simple Mobile SIM kit with this iPhone. Follow the instructions to get service activated with the Simple Mobile plan of your choice.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display (LCD)
- IP67 water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes)
- 12MP camera with OIS and 7MP True Depth front cameraPortrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and Smart HDR
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine
- Wireless chargingworks with Qi chargers
- iOS 12 with Memoji, Screen Time, Siri Shortcuts, and Group FaceTime
#06 – Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Fast charging, long lasting intelligent power and super speed processing outlast whatever you throw at Note 10 plus
- S pens newest Evolution gives you the power of air gestures, a remote shutter and playlist button and handwriting to text, all in One Magic wand
- With a full set of Pro lenses, super stabilization, live video bokeh and precision audio recording, Note 10 plus is a studio in your pocket
- Note 10s nearly bezel less Infinity display gives an immersive, cinematic quality to whatever youre viewing
- SIM Slot Type:SIM 1 + MicroSD
#07 – Samsung Galaxy S8
No products found.
#08 – Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T, T-Mobile. For exact 2G GSM, 3G, 4G/LTE compatibility, please check with your network provider in advance prior to your purchase. This phone WILL NOT WORK with any CDMA Networks such as VERIZON, SPRINT, US CELLULAR.
- Single-SIM., Network Compatibility : 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G WCDMA 800(B6) / 800(B19) / 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) and/or 4G LTE FDD 700(B12) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B18) / 850(B19) / 850(B26) / B6 / B9 / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) | TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2100(B34) / 2300(B40) / 2600(B38)
- 6.39 inches, AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 1440 x 3120 pixels, , Corning Gorilla Glass
- 128GB Storage, 6GB RAM, Up to 256GB Card slotNM (Nano Memory)
- Android 9.0 (Pie), HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm), Octa-core (2x2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2x1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G76 MP10
#09 – Moto G7 Plus
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.2 inches FHD+ 1080 x 2270 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~405 ppi density) Max Vision - Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 3) - Splash resistant.
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery - Fingerprint (rear-mounted) - Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with octa-core CPU.
- Rear ( MAIN) Camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22um + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor - Selfie (Front) Camera:12 MP, 1.25um - Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
#10 – Honor 20
- 4G LTE bands B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, 4G LTE TDD: B38, B40, B41, 3G WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19, 2G GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8 - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM) Check compatibility with your carrier before purchase. North and South American 4G LTE Compatible
- 128GB + 6GB RAM - microsD up to 256 GB (uses sim slot) - 7nm Kirin 980 AI Chipset with Dual-NPU - Non-removable Li-Po 3750 mash battery - Magic UI 2.1 (compatible with Android 9) - Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 6.26 HONOR FullView display, 2340p x 1080p 16.7M colors, 412 PPI 91.7% screen ratio - Height : 154.25 mm Width : 73.97 mm Depth : 7.87 mm Weight : Approximately 174g (including battery) - 22.5W HONOR SuperCharge: 50% in 30 mins
- Rear Camera (48MP AI Quad Camera): 48MP Main Camera (Sony IMX586) f/1.8 aperture + 16MP Super Wide Angle Camera + 2MP Macro Camera + 2MP Depth Assist Camera - Front Camera: 32MP Selfie Camera f/2.0 aperture
- Compatible with GSM Carriers like AT&T, T-Mobile, Metrics, Straight Talk, etc. Does NOT work with Verizon/Sprint/Boost. International model, Does not have US Warranty, Inside the box; Phone with battery, US charger, USB Type C Cable, Type C Headphones, Soft clear case and Sim Tool.
Gone are the days when the camera was just a gadget on a computer. Today’s devices provide high resolution and megapixel sensors–one megapixel is equivalent to one million pixels, and certain sensors have as many as twelve megapixels, which gives it a better resolution than a Canon top-range device. This isn’t the be-all and end-all however.
Check for apps such as good lens and sensor consistency, as well as the ability to take pictures in poor light, autofocus, and image stabilization such that your Instagram images aren’t just blurry. All big handset vendors have strong entries as mobile phones, over a range of price points.
Back in the day, only one aspect of the watch mattered: whether or not it was able to say time. That’s a little more complex nowadays. Here are the features you can pay special attention to as you evaluate various versions.
First and leading, you want to know you can sync the camera phone you purchase with your smartphone and the software you already have. Camera phone are semi-functional on their own so in order to access the most valuable features, they need to attach to a smartphone.
If you buy an iPhone that ensures you’re able to get the best out of an apple watch. When you buy a Cell handset, it means you’re going to want to look at camera phone that carry cell.
Many camera phones will not endorse applications yet the mobile can provide updates. If you are looking for a simple camera phone, get one, like a Fit bit, that supports notifications. Therefore, you also can-do stuff like receive important text messages.
Pay heed to the health monitoring apps available on different camera phone if you are a physically active individual. Others have GPS apps to chart runs or bike rides; some have only a phase tracker. Once you purchase, evaluate your health ambitions, and make sure your camera phone will help them.
Battery life: There are few more annoying items than a watch that stops running in the middle of a busy day, so it’s crucial to find one that lasts as long as you need to. Check at consumer feedback to get real-world estimates of battery life on various camera phone models.
Camera phone prices
Around $100 and $199, you can find camera phone on the entry-level that are fantastic at simple tasks such as alerts and tracking steps but leaving out sophisticated functionality such as device connectivity.
You will find good choices in this price category if you choose to trial a camera phone and see whether you want to wear it. Nonetheless, if you believe you may be a camera phone power user eventually, you may want to find pricier alternatives.
You’ll find the best prices in camera phone between $200 and $399: versions that have current-generation processors that can be completely paired with your mobile devices. Camera phone normally come in small sizes such as 38 mm and 42 mm; usually bigger ones cost more.
Usually, camera phone which cost more than $400 have LTE functionality, so you can use them without a smartphone. For certain instances, improvements to reasonable phones will boost a camera phone’ price over $400, so keep an eye on solutions that might keep you money.
Read More: Best Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Camera Phone 2020