Best Cheap Laptops 2020: If you are looking for a budget-friendly laptop then you are at the correct page as we have picked only cheap but best laptop of 2020.
Best Cheap Laptops 2020
#01 – Acer Swift 3
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM. Adapter - 65 Watt
- 14" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 10-hours of battery life. NOTE: Kindly refer the User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
#02 – Asus Transformer Mini T102HA
- Versatile Windows 10 device with keyboard and pen included, 2-in-1 functionality: use as both laptop and tablet.Update Windows periodically to ensure that your applications have the latest security settings.
- All day battery life, rated up to 11 hours of video playback; 128GB Solid State storage. Polymer Battery.With up to 11 hours between charges, you can be sure that Transformer Mini T102HA will be right there whenever you need it. You can charge T102HA via its micro USB port, so you can use a mobile charger or any power bank with a micro USB connector.
- Latest Intel Atom Quad Core x5-Z8350 Processor with 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance.T102HA is small in size, but big on connectivity. Dimensions: 10.2" x 6.7" x 0.5"
- One-touch login and enhanced security with fingerprint sensor supporting Windows Hello. T102HA is small in size, but big on connectivity!
- Magnesium Alloy body weighs less than 1.7 lbs with keyboard attached and only 0.6 inches thin.
- Max Memory: 4 GB
#03 – Acer Chromebook 15
No products found.
#04 – Lenovo Yoga Book (Windows 10)
- THINNEST AND LIGHTEST: At less than 2 lbs, it's the world's thinnest and lightest 2-in-1 windows tablet *Based on Lenovo’s internal analysis as of 8/18/16 of 10.1” or greater 2-in-1 computers (sold with keyboard)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: This portable computer has a 64GB SDD hard drive and 4 GB LP DDR3 of RAM, plus an epic 13 hour battery life on one charge
- PRODUCTIVITY: Instantly digitize your notes with the Real Pen stylus or transform your device into a notebook computer with the Halo keyboard that appears only when needed
- THEATER-LIKE MULTIMEDIA: This 10 inch tablet has a Full High Definition crystal-clear touchscreen display plus built-in dual speakers perfect for binge-watching TV and movies on-the-go
- ENDLESS OPTIONS: Do more with one notebook - type, take notes, browse the web, even draw
#05 – Acer Chromebook 14
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- 100% Aluminum Chassis, Intel Celeron N3160, 14” Full HD, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC, Up to 12-hours Battery Life
- Max Memory: 8 GB
#06 – Dell Inspiron 14 5481 2-in-1 Laptop
- 14.0-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 128GB Solid State Drive, 4GB 1x4GB DDR4 2666MHz
- SD card | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | Security cable slot | Power | HDMI 1.4b | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | Universal audio jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English, 0.78" thin, Weight: 3.88lb (1.76kg)
#07 – HP 15 Laptop
- Intel Core(TM) i5-6200U Processor 2.3GHz with turbo boost up to 2.8GHz
- Memory, standard : 8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- More productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.
- 1TB 5400RPM Hard Drive, DVD Writer
- 15.6" diagonal Full HD SVA antiglare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- Max Memory: 16 GB
#08 – Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Laptop
- Get high performance when you need it – the Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds* and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
- Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that's perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
- Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
- Users love it! "High end features for a low price," says one happy reviewer. Another adds, "This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. ... The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands."
#09 – ASUS VivoBook E200HA-US01-GD
- 11.6” ultracompact design (2.2 lbs) with Windows 10 Preinstalled and 1 year Office 365
- Fast performance with Intel QuadCore AtomTM Processor and 32GB eMMC storage
- Fullsize chiclet keyboard with intuitive Smart Gesture input and large trackpad
- Allday battery, 2Cells 38 Whrs Polymer Battery rated up to 13 hours of video playback
- 802.11ac WiFi with Multiuser MIMO for the strongest wireless connection
#10 – Acer Swift 1 14-inch Laptop
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day .
- Blazing fast Intel Pentium Silver N5000 Processor at 1. 10 GHz
- 4GB of DDR4 SDRAM for Easy Multitasking
- With a battery life of up to 17-hours, your device is designed to stay at your side for the entirety of the day. Wherever your day takes you, you will be able to get things done unplugged.
- Includes HDMI port, 1x USB 2. 0, 2x USB 3. 0, 1x USB 3. 1 Gen 1
If you need to begin music production then you need a computer. You can’t record, mix, and master any music without a desktop or laptop. When you have tight budgets, sometimes it is difficult to find the cheapest laptop for music production, so we give you a list to speed up your process.
Features to Consider in Cheap Laptops:
Size of the laptop:
Is your main concern portability? Then the sleek laptop is your best bet. Laptops of different sizes, such as 11-12 inches, weigh up to 3.5 pounds and are extra slim and lightest laptops. Select a 13-14-inch laptop to ensure a perfect balance between portability and usability.
If your laptop is not so often carried, a laptop of 15 inches is going to be okay. And if you’re looking for an extreme gaming machine, then 15-inch laptops will be all right. Some laptops are heavy and you can’t carry them.
Although it is not the deal-breaker, consider having a battery machine that will last at least 6 hours on the full charge when using your laptop on-the-go.
Best of all, you can always upgrade your battery from 6 to 9 or 12 cells for more juice. The screen lighting, the number of programs you run, and more determines how long the battery takes.
RAM is your laptop’s storage, and the more software your machine has, the more programs it can run concurrently.
Standard RAM laptops have 2 GB and these are the cheapest options. They’re perfect for multiple tasks, but they’re safe to do intensive services. You need 4 GB and more RAM to run the application smoothly if you engage in heavy tasks like extreme gaming.
Two main types of graphics cards–the built-in graphics cards and the specialized cards–are to be included.
Laptops equipped with graphics cards are suitable for simple everyday activities such as editing and watching images. You better go with a laptop that uses a dedicated graphics card when you plan for intensive tasks such as the graphical Design, video edition, and gaming.
For those who type a lot, a laptop with a comfortable keyboard is more useful, and not one that packs all the keys under the Sun to hunt for a single key.
A convenient key layout should be on the keyboard, with plenty of space between the arrow keys. The keyboard should provide solid touch feedback when pressing any key.
If a budget laptop with a backlit keyboard is still available on the keyboard, the better. In this way, the computer can be used in low-light rooms.
More – Gaming Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Cheap Laptops 2020