Best Cheapest Graphics Card 2019: It is one thing to go for the graphics card best suited in terms of features and performance and it is another thing to ensure that the chosen graphics card falls in the budget constraints that you have set.
So, as a buyer, it becomes a major dilemma if the graphics cards of the high-level features and performance are not available in the desired price range. This is why there is a need for users to be aware of the graphics cards which are the cheapest among the rest.
Best Cheapest Graphics Card 2019
So, search no further because here is a list of the best cheapest graphics cards of 2019. Radeon RX 560: The cheapest graphics card present in the market with proper gaming features and performance is this graphics card.
There is however an issue or speculation that this graphics card makes users lose games. Nevertheless, this card can be used in photo editing and video editing activities. It is available for $105 (2GB) and $119 (4GB).
#01 – Nvidia MSI GTX 1060
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#02 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics processing unit (GPU)
- 8GB GDDR5 (256-bit) on-board memory
- PCI Express 3.0 x16 interface
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle. Total Power Draw- 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support-Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
#04 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- Real Boost Clock: 1620 MegaHertZ; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6. Operating System Support :Windows 10 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
- Dual HDB fans and all new cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision x1, EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 Year Warranty
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
#05 – GeForce RTX 2080
- 2944 CUDA cores, Factory Overclocked Boost Clock: 1830 MHz
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b Up to 4 display, VR ready, 4K ready
- USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps, DP 1.4) port to power future Virtual Reality headsets. Supported OS - Windows 10 / 7 x64
- New fan design provides maximized airflow with reduced noise. Active Fan Control enables independent fan RPMs
- NVIDIA Turing architecture gives up to 6X faster performance compared to previous generation graphics cards
- Real-Time Ray Tracing and DLSS Deep Learning AI in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics. 2.5 Slot
If we look at the best cheapest graphics cards, the listing starts at $105, but if we just look at the cheapest cards irrespective of performance, there are cards below $50 as well. So, the tradeoff between performance and price is for the user to decide.
Related Tags: Best Cheapest Graphics Card 2019