Best Digital Camera 2020: If you are planning to buy some new gadget for you. Then this one will surely inspire you to capture all the beautiful moments of your life. Do check it out!
Best Digital Camera 2020
#01 – Sony RX100 VI 20.1 MP Premium Compact Digital Camera
- 24-200mm F2.8-F4.5 ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T lens
- World's fastest (0.03 sec) hybrid AF system (contrast + phase)
- Battery life:Up to 330 shots / 165 minutes
- In-the-box: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1, AC Adaptor, Micro USB cable, Wrist Strap, Strap Adapter
- viewfinder type: electronic viewfinder
- image stabilization: Optical
#02 – Fujifilm X100F 24.3 MP APS-C Digital Camera-Silver
- 24.3MP X Trans CMOS III APS C sensor with no low pass filter and X Processor Pro
- 8 way focus lever plus the number of focusing points has been expanded from 49 in previous models to 91 (up to 325 points)
- Built in Iso dial, incorporated into the shutter speed dial and operating temperature is 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (+32 degree Fahrenheit to +104 degree Fahrenheit); Operating Humidity: 10 to 80 percent (no condensation)
- AF mode(single / Zone / wide tracking).Hot shoe:Dedicated TTL Flash compatible. Exposure control: TTL 256 zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- New np w126s lithium battery; Focus distance Approx. 10 centimeter Infinity / 3.9 Inches Infinity
#03 – Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1 RII Digital Still Camera
- 42.4MP Full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- 35mm F2.0 ZEISS Sonnar T lens with macro capability
- World's first user-selectable optical variable low-pass filter
- Fast Hybrid AF with 399 focal plane phase-detection AF points
- Retractable 2.4-million dot XGA OLED Tru-Finder w/ ZEISS T coating
- DIOPTRE ADJUSTMENT: -4.0 to +3.0m-1
#04 – Canon PowerShot Digital Camera
- The advanced video capabilities of the Power Shot G7 X Mark II camera can capture moments in the quality they deserve
- Features a large 1.0 inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor that helps capture high quality images and videos with a wide dynamic range. Autofocus system features ttl autofocus and manual focus. Operating temperature is 0 to 40 degree celsius. Note charging time varies considerably depending on the remaining battery power
- An aperture value of f/1.8 at the wide angle and f/2.8 when fully zoomed to a factor of 4.2x (24 100 millimeter), this lens equipped to capture a variety of situations with precision
- High resolution, 3.0 inches LCD monitor that tilts up 180 degrees and down 45 degrees is ideal for self portraits and capturing pictures at high and low angles with ease
- Built in Wi Fi for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites
- With the ability to shoot continuously at up to 8 fps, it can help you capture incredible images with nearly no time wasted
#05 – GR III Digital Compact Camera
- 24 MP CMOS Sensor with accelerator unit helps achieve remarkable image quality; 3 Axis; 4 Stop Shake Reduction ensures sharp images even in lower light conditions; It is also compatible with multi tone 14 bit RAW image recording
- 3 inches Air gapless Capacitive Touch LCD Screen makes controlling the GR III event easier with complete menu control as well as focus and shutter release;It is confirmed that a USB connection can be established between the camera and the following OS's; Windows 10(FCU, CU) (32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 8.1(32 bit, 64bit), Windows 8(32 bit, 64 bit), or Windows 7(32 bit, 64 bit); Mac macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- The GR III features a hybrid AF system combining a contrast type AF mechanism superior in focusing precision with a phase detection type AF mechanism assuring high speed focusing operation; Taking advantage of both mechanisms, it assures faster, more responsive auto focus operation
- "The GR III provides wireless LAN functions for easy pairing with mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers; By installing the dedicated Image Sync application on a mobile device, the user can display a Live View image on the devices monitor, release the shutter and send various commands from the device"
- Full HD movie recording (1920 x 1080 pixels, 60 frame rate) in the H.264 recording format
- Compatible with Pentax AF 201, AF360 FGZ II & AF 540 FGZ II Flashes
Today’s camera market holds lots of brand names and products and most of the same range products look similar in function but there are visible dissimilarities.
So if you buying a digital camera for the first time then the selection can be tough and selecting the best one can be tricky so let’s analyze step by step about what you need to consider and let’s define your needs.
Most probably this is the first priority to do before buying anything. Knowing how much you are willing to spend will prevent you from buying a wrong camera that you don’t need. There are many cameras for different price rages so it’s important that you have a budget first, and then only you can focus on a particular range.
You have to have an idea of what do you want to do with the camera, you might like shooting portraits, landscapes or else you might be using it for mostly in outdoors or you are going to using it for indoor usage.
Most of the digital camera manufactures tend to market their product in terms of mega pixel value, and they wanted consumers to believe that mp value is everything. So you go on and on looking for the camera with the highest mp value but this are not always true.
Digital zooming is not done by the camera lens; it’s just cropping the image. So image quality is highly reduced, so when buying a camera simply ignore the digital zoom number.
Everyone would like to have a more stylish and a sleek design, so it’s up to you to compare the build quality of the models you looking for and if it’s made up with metal and have less plastic on it, its better and check out the LCD as well size resolution, quality. Importantly if it’s has a hard body then it’ll be last long.
When buying a camera, you should read the full manufacture specification, and you can find specs on
Dp review, and then you can compare models from each brand or from the same brand, and also you should not go for lesser famous brand names, brand names like canon, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Sony, Samsung has a good range of compact products ,you can compare cameras from snapsort
Make a list, take time and review each camera
You can have a list of the models in your price range and you can sort this list by price, features build quality etc what’s important is you should always have to look for the cameras that suit your needs then you can shorten the list by eliminating the unnecessary ones.
After you have 3-4 cameras on your list go to previews and read the specs, take your time, never are hurry to pick a one but be patient and pick the best one, after that you can even go for few shops to have a look by yourself or else you can use hands on review videos on YouTube.
Finding just the right camera can be like finding just the right partner in life. There are a lot of okay choices out there, but you really want to find just the right fit.
Read More: Best Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Digital Camera 2020