Best G0pu For Rendering 2022 – Are you searching for new products? than you are at the correct page. As we have done our research for you guys. We have also written buyer’s guide for you.
Best G0pu For Rendering 2022
#01 – Hydra VIII Modular 6.5U Case for 10 GPU Mining Rendering AI Servers, Triple PSU Ready
- Pre-manufactured assemblies minimize the number of tiny parts you need to put together; Measures 290 x 570 x 500 mm when fully assembled.
- Fits 10 dual-slot aftermarket cards with bigger PCB/cooler up to 330 mm length; Switchable to 8 triple-slot patterns for increased space and better airflow.
- Uses 3x power supplies for improved power distribution; Not compatible with 19 inch rack enclosure due to the extra width.
- Extra tall 6.5U chassis elevates your cards above the MB and PSU, and keeps the cables out of critical airflow paths.
- Supports ATX/Micro-ATX motherboard, 3 PSU, 8 or 10 GPU, and 8 x 120 mm fans.
#02 – Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E500B/AM)
- Innovative V-Nand Technology: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications
- Enhanced read write speeds: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively
- Secure encryption: Protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1670
- Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
- Included contents: 2.5 inches (7 millimeter) SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) SSD & user manual (All other cables, screws, brackets not included); Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
#03 – AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core, 24-thread unlocked desktop processor with Wraith Prism LED Cooler
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver Ultra-fast 100 plus FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 12 Cores and 24 processing threads, bundled with the AMD Wraith Prism cooler with color controlled LED support
- 4.6 GHz max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 70 MB of game Cache, DDR 3200 support. OS Support-Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64-Bit, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit. Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer
#04 – PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 – The World’S First Ray Tracing GPU
- Experience fast, interactive, professional application performance
- Latest NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and ultra-fast graphics memory
- NVidia RTX technology brings real time rendering to professionals
- 36 RT cores accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering
- Advanced rendering and shading features for immersive VR
#05 – AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Wraith Stealth Cooler
- The world's most advanced processor in the desktop PC gaming segment
- Can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 6 cores and 12 processing threads bundled with the quiet AMD wraith stealth cooler max temps 95°C
- 4 2 GHz max Boost unlocked for overclocking 35 MB of game Cache DDR4 3200 support
- For the advanced socket AM4 platform can support PCIe 4 0 on x570 motherboards. OS Support-Windows 10 - 64-Bit Edition, RHEL x86 64-Bit, Ubuntu x86 64-Bit. Note-Operating System (OS) support will vary by manufacturer
#06 – PNY NVIDIA Quadro P1000 Professional Graphics Board (VCQP1000-PB)
- The quadro P1000, powered by nvidia's pascal architecture, provides the power and performance required by demanding visual computing workflows
- With more graphics performance, you can work with large models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive manipulation performance during design and visualization
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of opengl, directx, vulkan, and nvidia cuda ensure compatibility with the latest versions of professional applications
- Creation and playback of hdr video with h.264 & hevc decode and encode engines
- With support for displayport 1.4, the p1000 can drive resolutions of upto 5k (5120x2880) @ 60 hz from a single cable
- Form factor: Plug in card
#07 – NVIDIA Quadro P4000
- This Quadro P4000 is based on NVIDIA pascal architecture and delivers up to 70% more performance than the NVIDIA maxwell-based Quadro M4000,System Interface - PCI Express 30 x16
- With greater Graphics performance you can work with large models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive performance during design, visualization, and simulation
- The P4000 is the most powerful, single slot VR ready Professional visual computing solution
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA ensure compatibility with the latest versions of Professional applications
- Creation and playback of HDR video H264/hevc decode and Encode enginesSupported Platforms:Microsoft Windows 10 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows 81 and 8 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows 7 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows Server 2012,Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64,Microsoft Windows Server 2016,Linux – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64- and 32-bit)
- Compatible with HP Z240 Tower, HP Z440, HP Z640, and HP Z840 Workstations
#08 – Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box 550W (GPU-550W-TB3)
- Connects High Performance GPU cards (up to 312mm x 160mm) to computers with a Thunderbolt 3 port. Also supports AVID HDX, Red Rocket-X and other x16 full-length PCIe cards (must have a Thunderbolt 3 connection, USB3C connection and Thunderbolt 2 adapters do not work)
- 550W power supply supports up to 375W card (up to 8-pin + 8-pin power connectors), and provides up to 87W of Power Delivery to charge a laptop.
- Breakaway Box 550 has one Thunderbolt 3 port, includes a 0.5m 40Gb Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Mac: Supports AMD RX 470,480,570,580/Vega 56 on Thunderbolt 3 Macs with macOS High Sierra (Boot Camp not supported). macOS supports two Breakaway Boxes.
- Windows: Supports NVIDIA GTX 1060,1070,1080,1080ti/Titan X, Xp,V/Quadro P4000,P5000,P6000 or AMD Radeon RX 570,580/Vega 56/WX 5100,7100 on Thunderbolt 3 computers with Windows 10.
#09 – XFX AMD Radeon VII 16GB HBM2, 1750 MHz Boost, 1801 MHz Peak, 3xDP 1xHDMI Pci-E 3.0
- Chipset: AMD Radeon VII
- 16GB HBM2 memory
- Boost clock - 1750 MHz
- Peak clock - 1801 MHz
- Triple fan cooling. Stream processors - 3840
- Microsoft Windows 10 support
#10 – Intel Core i5-8400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.0 GHz LGA 1151 300 Series 65W
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Compatible only with Motherboards based on Intel 300 Series Chipsets
- 6 Cores / 12 Threads
- 2.80 GHz up to 4.00 GHz Max Turbo Frequency / 9 MB Cache
- Intel Optane Memory Supported
i Hope you really it so jsut check out full content and share if much as you can with our friends and loved ones on media platform.
stay connected with https://budgetgraphicscard.com/
Related Tags: Best G0pu For Rendering 2022