Best Gaming Graphics Card 2019: A graphics card is the most important component when it comes in a gaming PC. Adding a new graphics card is like a computer’s built-in card. Apart from it, the built-in memory to a graphics card is usually faster than the memory which a PC uses.
It is important to choose the right GPU. Because it works like a second processor for your computer. A GPU is only responsible for processing graphics-related tasks. So buying a graphics card is a tricky job as you need to invest money and to get an endless variety of features.
To do this task wisely make a decision what exactly you need to check which types of games you want to play. For example, if you are playing games like League of Legends, Dota 2, Fornite and World of Warcraft you don’t need an expensive graphics card.
Best Gaming Graphics Card 2019
Table of Contents
The latest releases on the highest graphics setting you need high-end graphics cards. Remember two points when you are going to buy a graphics card one is how much you can spend and what is the resolution and max refresh on your PC.
The gaming ability greatly hindered by a graphics card is inadequate for the game’s requirements. Some computers are equipped with high-quality graphics cards, but the games start to require better graphics cards.
An older computer can play games fast same as a modern computer by installing a current graphics card. It’s a great idea to add a new graphics card in an older PC than to buy a new one.
Are you not able to decide what you want? But you intend to know what you want to play. If you are looking for the high-end graphics card, then Nvidia GeForce is a good option for you. Below we are going to mention some graphics cards from budget to high-end.
#01 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 3GB
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Base Clock: 1455 MHz/ boost Clock: 1569 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB GDDR5
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Compact design, ACX 2.0 cooling, 3GB
#02 – AMD Radeon RX 580
- Dual-slot Width, 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port
- 256Bit, 8GB GDDR5 , PCIe 3.0 x16, GPU Clock: 1266 MHz, Memory 2000 MHz
- Bandwith 256.0GB/s, DirectX 12.0
- Video card only in OEM Packaging - no box, Video driver/software not included
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA PascalTM
- What you see is what you get! - No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
#04 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand New 16nm Pascal Architecture from Nvidia!
- 2,560 Cuda Cores, 8GB GDDR5X VRAM, 1,607mhz base / 1,733mhz boost clock!
- DirectX 12 and Virtual Reality Ready!
- Limited Collectors Founder Edition Card!
- Fastest Single Graphics Card in the World!
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 Ti
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
Related Tags: Best Gaming Graphics Card 2019