Best Gimbal 2021: If you are looking for some of the best gimble to purchase in 2019. Then you are at the correct page. As we have researched and taken all the reviews before finalizing this list. Enjoy!
Best Gimbal 2021
#01 – Zhiyun Crane V2 3-Axis Handheld
- Brand new Shaun Crane V2 is designed to stabilize and perfect videos shot by mirrorless camera and DSLR up to 3.96lb ,such as Sony a7S and Panasonic GH4,available for personal and commercial use( i.e. wedding, you tuber, travel, firm ).classic model with limited offer on huge discounts and one year limited .
- The Crane V2 industry's first to achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at incredible 4k hertz. Powerful MCUs combined with Shaun's efficient attitude control algorithm and advanced servo control algorithm, the gimbal is able to sense, compute then control the camera to a 0.01-degree accuracy, within 0.25 millisecond
- The First Handheld Gimbal with CCI (Camera Control Interface), thus the camera's shutter and focus can be controlled by the buttons on gimbal's handle. Smooth, Steady and Noiseless Videos powered by 3 x 32-bit MCUs with brushless motors that sense every 0.2-degree change intervals. Steeples joystick at your fingertips that allows switching between different modes
- Shaun Crane has all 3 axis 360 degrees unlimited rotation. Any shooting requirements will be perfectly satisfied such as positive grip, low angle, high flight photography. Can be controlled via Remote control or smartphone APP
- Quick, simple and tool-less camera mounting system saves time and effort. and full setup can be achieved within a Crane can work for 12 hours which should last longer than any camera
#02 – Letus Helix Jr. Aluminum 3
- Super light weight (4lbs)
- Compact and no dissembly required for transportation
- Flat bottom design that does not require stand
- Encoded motors and Remote control mode-ready
#03 – MOZA Lite II Premium Kit 3-Axis Motorized Handheld
- ✔ MOZA Lite 2:The Best Video Stabilization System for Professional Film Production.
- ✔ The MOZA Lite 2 has a superbly solid yet lightweight frame. Weighing only 2.2kg (4.8lbs), this lightweight gimbal has a max payload of 5.0kg (11.0lbs).
- ✔ It is the optimal choice for a wide range of cameras, from mirrorless devices to professional cinema cameras, such as the Sony a7s, Panasonic GH4, Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 1DX, BMPC, Red Dragon, ALEXA Mini, etc.
- ✔ With The Wireless Thumb Controller and Intelligent Battery with 4~8 Battery Life
#04 – Beholder DS1 Handheld
- Allowing you to connect extension rods can become mobile after the rocker arm to achieve lens, slide the lens and time-lapse photography
- Supports 3 axis 360 degree no dead augmentation, support GH series scroll, support for external remote control (wired or wireless remote control)
- Beholder DS1 can load 0.75-1.7kg dslr cameras, Support Canon 6 d / 5 d / 7 d, support large SLR, like A7R2,A7S+24-70/12-35,RX10DII, GH4+12-35, GH3+14-140 ect
- DS1 arbitrary system, faster response, with dual sensors, stability and accuracy greatly improved, and supports any angle boot, support poured directly without switching shooting modes;Without switching modes, direct inversion
#05 – Glide Gear GNS 100 Geranos 3 Axis Gimbal Stabilizer
#06 – Ikan MS1 Beholder Gimbal for Mirrorless Cameras (Black)
- Can support cameras up to 1.9lbs (860 grams)
- Light Weight Durable Construction
- Works with the A7S, GH4, RX-100, GH4, NX500, BMPCC, and cameras up to 1.9lbs including the lens
- Equipped with 3 Axis Gyro Stabilized Brushless Motors to Balance Most Mirrorless Cameras
- Lithium Battery Powered-Low Maintenance and Eco-Friendly
- German (Publication Language)
#07 – DJI Ronin-M Gimbal Stabilizer V3 New Version
No products found.
#08 – Came-TV CAME-OPTIMUS 3-Axis Camera
#09 – Pilotfly H2 3-Axis Handheld
- The Pilotfly H2 introduces a whole new way of video shooting with highest versatility, flexibility and power efficiency. It is the finest one-hand-gimbal for mirrorless and DSLR cameras we‘ve ever designed!!
- The ergonomic lightweight handle is equipped with an easy-to-use 4-way joystick, mode button and a power/battery status LED!! Refer user manual below
- The new brushless motors were designed with integrated MCUs. You can turn both axes 360 Degree without having to worry about damaging the cables. Full 360 Degree time-lapse is possible as well now!!
- The 3 axes of the gimbal consist of a CNC aluminum alloy construction. We were able to increase the payload of our gimbal to 2.2 kg (4.8lb) and we extended the battery life to an amazing 26 hours!!!
- The Pilotfly H2 is the next generation of one-hand-gimbals and it is the most advanced hand-held gimbal on the market today!!!
#10 – SUTEFOTO S40 Handheld
- Supports GoPro and all other action cameras weight from 1.1 to 3.3 lb.
- Quick Balancing，360 ° omni-directional stable shooting, with Quick Release Plate, 2*1/4" crew and 1*3/8" crew hole.
- Easy To Assemble and Carry, can be extended from 11.6"/29.5cm to 15.7"/40cm to adjust depending on different weight cameras you use.
- Aluminum construction with black powder coating，6 removable weights（100 +100+190)g*2.
- Allows high and low angle shooting, high precision bearings and low friction joints, Can be used with professional vest damping arm.
Handheld gimbals allow videographers to move with their video topic while maintaining a smooth, steady picture character.
Handheld gimbals are useful for both personal video use and a professional development tool.
While the basic purpose of handheld gimbals is the same for each unit, the design and functions of each are different. The shape and size of the camera or tablet they can accommodate, what interface type, if any, is used in conjunction with the hardware and the additional video features they offer.
Perhaps one of the most important considerations is how you want to use the gimbal for personal or technical use. Someone who wants to use it for personal videos only may want to consider the gimbal’s comfort and size.
By comparison, anyone who chooses to use such a gimbal for promotional footage will usually be less worried with the size or durability of the final product than the picture and sound quality.
Size and weight:
The material which makes up a gimbal handheld influences both the size and weight of the device. Others are constructed of steel or rubber, although some are composed of heavy metals.
If you’re opting for a longer-lasting construction or a livelier option, it’s your personal preference. Several assume the greater weight is healthier, although others see the opposite as true.
Camera of choice:
If you plan to use a portable gimbal with a laptop, a wireless SLR, a gopro or a standard video system, it will be a prime determinant to choose the right option for you.
Each portable gimbal has a maximum weight, based on the type of camera they can accommodate. Luckily, the industry has offered consumers quality choices for every kind of camera.
Each of the gimbal has unique ergonomic signature and is lightweight. Others are held next to a weapon in the side and others are placed on a dense pillar that should be kept upright. When setting up your own ergonomic desires for gimbal treatment.
If this tool is intended to render your videos secure and smooth, you’ll need something that fits your specific preferences and technological skills.
As mentioned, handheld gimbals come in several different materials which will affect the weight and overall feel of the device. Request an aluminium frame for those that want a more robust device. If the shooting system suits better with less weight than with a plastic or ceramic gimbal, the easiest way to do it is.
Most portable gimbals act as small-capacity video cameras on their own, which can be useful if you only want a quick clip.
Many portable gimbals come with either your tablet or computer’s preloaded editing suite or a downloadable app.
Some portable gimbals are waterproof, some are simply splash-resistant, while others do not provide protection against water disruption. Make sure these features are reviewed prior to purchasing.
Some portable gimbals have either a built-in or an extension to a frame with a tripod. We have various types, so check to see which answer seems to be the most appropriate for your reason.
Read More: Best Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Gimbal 2021