A GPU is one of the most important components for a gaming PC. It handles the pretty eye candy on-screen, working with the CPU, offers an impressive gaming view.
A video card connects to the motherboard of a PC and generates output images to display. Finding the right GPU tor your PC is a difficult process if you are not aware of the models offered by AMD and NVIDIA.
There are many things to keep in mind while buying a graphics card. For example, the GPU which can communicate with the motherboard’s bus. Make sure that your power supply has a spare correct power connector for the GPU.
Consider the TDP value as a GPU produces heat same like a CPU. This value tells the power required for a GPU at an acceptable temperature. Simply, the more power is required the more heat is produced by a GPU.
To help you we have made a list of the GPUs from budget to mainstream to high-end. Here I am going to mention the GPU from high as well as low budget 1080p graphics cards.
Best GPU for 1080p 2019
Table of Contents
#01 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
#02 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Ships in original box.
#04 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- Real Boost Clock: 1725 MHz; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6
- Dual HDB fans and all-new 2. 75 slot cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 - EVGA all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro!
- 3 year & EVGA 24/7 technical support
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA while supplies last
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle. Total Power Draw- 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support-Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
If you are not with the tight budget, you can go for NVIDIA GeFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Founder Edition. With this card, you will get the maximum resolution of 7680X4320. The 6X performance of the graphics card brings the real-time ray tracing and A1 to games.
In case you are having a tight budget, you can go for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 which is specially built for the gamers. As compared to RTX 2080 this gives up to 3X performance over the previous generation.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 Ti almost has the same budget like GeFORCE RTX 2070. Using it you can enjoy the games without missing a beat. With one click the card can detect, scan and apply.
So buy a GPU according to your budget and as per the configuration of your PC.
Title – Best GPU for 1080p 2019