Best GPU for 4k Gaming 2019: The release of 4k gaming has opened an amazing opportunity for gaming. The width and height of an ultra HD image are exactly twice as large as of 1080p image.
The 4K resolution stands for a horizontal display resolution is 3840 by 2160 pixels. That’s why 4k is the best reason to upgrade your PC. The images look stunning at 4K, although they are several years old.
Do you really want to play brand-new, AAA games at 4k with great visuals? If yes, you need a powerful graphics card in-game eye candy dialed all the way up. The most demanding games need powerful graphics cards.
To play games in 4K you need a strong PC that can offer enough output and high-resolution graphics. As the name implies, displays with HDR have high contrast between the different shades and overall range of colors than older displays.
A graphics card is an important component for a passionate gamer as well as a casual gamer. So you need to make sure the GPU you are buying must be compatible with your current hardware.
A GPU is the most expensive component in a PC. Fortunately, you don’t need to replace it frequently. If you haven’t installed a GPU in your PC you can buy a good position to save money for a better value.
4K is a professional production and cinema standard as compared to UHD is consumer display and broadcast standard. A 4K screen has around 8 million pixels, which is four times as compared to the current 1080p set.
Video games show cool effects of 4K and HDR due to the wide range of environments and dynamic shifts in perspective. The higher frame rate than movies means more images appear on the screen per second.
A large number of manufacturers providing various graphics cards. Both Nvidia and AMD are providing a great variety of 4K gaming GPUs.
Best GPU for 4k Gaming 2019
#01 – NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti
#02 – NVIDIA GTX 1080
- Brand New 16nm Pascal Architecture from Nvidia!
- 2,560 Cuda Cores, 8GB GDDR5X VRAM, 1,607mhz base / 1,733mhz boost clock!
- DirectX 12 and Virtual Reality Ready!
- Limited Collectors Founder Edition Card!
- Fastest Single Graphics Card in the World!
#03 – AMD RX Vega 64
- Chipset - AMD rx Vega 64
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- GPU Core Clock - 1247Mhz boost mode - 1546Mhz
- VR premium ready
#04 – NVIDIA GTX 1070 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle. Total Power Draw- 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support-Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
#05 – AMD RX Vega 56
- Chipset - AMD Vega 56
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- Crossfire ready
- AMD LiquidVR ready
#06 – NVIDIA GTX 1070
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA PascalTM
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
Title – Best GPU for 4k Gaming 2019