Best GPU for Gaming: A graphics card greatly improves the gaming ability of a computer. This is the most important hardware for gaming.
The gaming ability of a computer can be greatly hindered in case of an inadequate graphics card. Some computers already contain a graphics card, but as you start playing the game, it requires a high-quality GPU.
A default video card will not able to perform as a modern video card can work. Apart from it, an old PC can play modern games by adding a new video card into it.
If you are a fan of video gaming having a sound budget to buy a GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2080 Ti is a good option. This graphics card will give you the 6X performance as compared to previous generation graphics cards.
Are you looking for the fastest GPU, NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080. This is a limited collectors founder edition GPU. If you are interested in saving money than NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB is a good option for you.
As a high-end graphics card not only help you to play games but improve the quality of visual effects as well as displays. It also relieves your main processor of the responsibility to do graphics related tasks.
There are different types of games in the market, though not all of them needs the most powerful GPU. So read the requirements of the game and make sure that you will get a suitable GPU.
Buying the best GPU is the smart way to future-proof your investment. Make it ready to play for the popular games that have yet to be released. Check the specifications of the GPU as well as the game you want to play.
In this article, I am going to mention Best GPU for gaming 2019 from budget to high end.
Best GPU for Gaming 2020
#01 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 3GB
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Base Clock: 1455 MHz/ boost Clock: 1569 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB GDDR5
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Compact design, ACX 2.0 cooling, 3GB
#02 – AMD Radeon RX 580
- Dual-slot Width, 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port
- 256Bit, 4GB GDDR5 , PCIe 3.0 x16, GPU Clock: 1266 MHz, Memory 2000 MHz
- Bandwith 256.0GB/s, DirectX 12.0
- Video card only in OEM Packaging - no box, Video driver/software not included
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA PascalTM
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
#04 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand New 16nm Pascal Architecture from Nvidia!
- 2,560 Cuda Cores, 8GB GDDR5X VRAM, 1,607mhz base / 1,733mhz boost clock!
- DirectX 12 and Virtual Reality Ready!
- Limited Collectors Founder Edition Card!
- Fastest Single Graphics Card in the World!
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 2080 Ti
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
Title – Best GPU for Gaming