Best GPU for Mining 2019: GPUs are crucial elements when it comes to the mining of bitcoins and altcoins. There are a number of cryptocurrencies which have come up in the market since bitcoins caught the interest of the consumers and the investors alike.
Since 2017, the cryptocurrency market has seen a major boom and there has been no looking back ever since. With the onset of 2019, the volatility in the cryptocurrency market has increased somehow.
Despite that, people are not deterred from trying to find a place to invest properly in this market. Cryptocurrencies are in vogue and how! This is why there comes the need to know the appropriate GPUs available in the market for cryptocurrency mining.
However, finding the best GPU for cryptocurrency mining can be a risky and dicey matter because the price tags and higher gaming benchmarks do not necessarily mean that the card would be the best option available for you. This is why we will be providing you the top 5 best GPU for Mining in 2019.
Best GPU for Mining 2019
#01 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA PascalTM
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
#02 – AMD Radeon RX580
- 1380MHZ GPU Boost Clock for outstanding gaming experience
- AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- Dual-fan cooling provides doubled airflow for 3x quieter gameplay
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever.
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- , featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface and 1-click overclocking
#03 – MSI Geforce GTX 1060
- Virtual reality ready
- 4K Display
- Dual fans thermal design
- Military Class 4 components
- Afterburner overclocking software
#04 – XFX Radeon Rx Vega 56
- Chipset: AMD Vega 56
- Memory: 8GB HBM2
- XFX double dissipation cooling
- Radeon VR ready premium
- FreeSync 2 technology
#05 – MSI GAMING GeFroce GTX 1080 Ti
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X;Cores: 3584 Units
- DisplayPort x 2/HDMI x 2/DL-DVI-D. Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz; interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- 500W system power supply requirement; 250W power consumption
That being said, cryptocurrencies have been banned by some countries, and they are allowed in some. So, before going for cryptocurrency mining, it is advisable that you know whether that particular cryptocurrency is legal in your country or not. Apart from that, it is a known yet unsaid fact that cryptocurrency mining needs to be carefully done because this mining requires a lot of precision.
This is why there is a need to know what GPUs are recommended for the mining of various cryptocurrencies. Mining cryptocurrencies is a rather risky domain and for this, there is a requirement of the best GPUs available. So it is better to know about them before you invest in any so that you do not commit any mistakes in mining which might lead to a huge loss at your end.
Read more- graphicscard
Title – Best GPU for Mining