Best GPU for Video Editing 2020 : Video editing is the process of rearranging of video shorts to create a new work. It is a post-production process which includes titling, color editing, sound mixing, etc. You can add extra elements like effects, alter the style, music, etc. This is simply a wow part of editing.
A high-performing PC works well for Video editing, animation, visual effects, etc. That’s why it’s important to build a PC which can handle the tasks. Installing a graphics card increases how a PC plays and edits video.
A graphics card helps with fast video editing. It has its own memory and resources to improve video playback quality. It is important for high-definition video and multiple videos and multiple videos at the same time.
If you are a fan of HD and Blu-ray movies, then a graphics card gives you a great experience. If you are a graphic designer and need a 3D application like Photoshop, Maya, etc. then having graphics card gives you an excellent performance.
When it comes to building a new PC or upgrading the existing GPU for the purpose of video editing, selecting the right graphics card is an important decision.
There is plenty of GPUs available in the market for video editing it difficult to select which is the best. If you have a good budget and want to buy the best then go for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti.
NVIDIA’s has super efficient rendering technology when it comes to video editing. A GPU differs from a CPU as it has many processors, so keep in mind which types of videos you want to edit.
Building your own editing PC gives you the exact performance you need to do your job. To help you we have made a list of the best GPU for video editing mentioned below.
Getting to know GPUs before investing is always a wise option, which is why buyers should research before buying.
Best GPU for Video Editing 2020
#01 – EVGA GT 730 Graphics Cards
- More for the money with this high quality Product
- Offers premium quality at outstanding saving
- Excellent product
- 100% satisfaction
#02 – ZOTAC GT 1030 Video Card
- Unleash your creativity with stunning photo and video editing
- windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Get easy driver updates and one-click game optimization with GeForce experience
- Tap into the efficient performance of the award-winning NVidia Pascal architecture
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on Zotac website
- Form factor: low-profile
#03 – Inno3D GT 730 Graphics Card
- NIVIDIA PhysX technology GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForceHDMI OutputSupport for HDMI 1.4 output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.Dual-link DVI SupportAble to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).PCI Express 2.0 Support
#04 – AMD Radeon HD 8490 Graphics Card
- Enjoy current high-resolution monitor support from dual-link DVI and be future-ready with the multimode DisplayPort connector, which enables connection to DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI monitors.
- The DisplayPort output also supports audio with video. HDCP support on DisplayPort and DVI provides enhanced security for your content.
- Get peak bandwidth support from the full 16-lane PCIe 3.0 bus. Eliminate the need to share PC system memory with 1 GB DDR3 dedicated on-board graphics frame buffer memory.
- Experience OpenGL 4.2 and DirectX 11.1 application support with compatibility integrated into the hardware.
- Dynamically manage power consumption according to usage with AMD PowerPlay and AMD PowerTune technology settings
#05 – MSI GTX 1060 3G OCV1 Video Card
- Virtual reality ready
- 4K Display
- Dual fans thermal design
- Military Class 4 components
- Afterburner overclocking software
Best GPU for Video Editing 2019