Best GPU for VR 2019 – Everything you to know before buying the GPU for VR in 2019.
According to Industry 4.0, the new trend of technologies that has been in vogue are Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality. Today, almost every technology based application has been trying to integrate Virtual Reality into their base so that they can be the first movers in the field of doing something significant and new.
In this case, how can the market for GPUs be left far behind? There are a number of GPUs available today which support Virtual Reality – especially in the field of gaming so as to enhance the gaming experiences. Virtual reality computing is the new and upcoming evolution across all sectors but it takes a significant amount of processing ability to use this technology effectively. So, here is a list of the top 5 best GPU for VR in 2019.
These high-end GPUs provide the power you’ll need to approach or maintain 90 frames per second while avoiding screen tearing and lagging, thus keeping your VR experience fun and memorable.
Best GPU for VR 2019
Table of Contents
#01 – GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Ships in original box.
#02 – XFX RX 580 Black Edition
#03 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1060
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1708 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 - Small Size, Huge Performance.Compatibility of the EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING, 06G-P4-6161-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 2.0.
- What you see is what you get! - No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Max Monitors Supported: 4. Dimensions-Height- 4.376 inch. Length- 6.8 inch. Width- Dual Slot
- Minimum of a 400 Watt power supply . 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support , Requirements : Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
#04 – Radeon Pro WX9100
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- API Supported: OpenGL 4.5
- API Supported: DirectX 12
- API Supported: OpenCL
- API Supported: Vulkan 1.0
#05 – Zotac GeForce GTX Mini
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8 GB 256-bit GDDR5.Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
Read more –graphicscard
GPUs serve a variety of purposes starting from gaming, photo and video editing to cryptocurrency mining and ultimately, in augmented reality and virtual reality too. Virtual Reality requires high-end technology and innovation and this is well looked after by GPUs because of the performance and features that they offer.
After GPUs being used for cryptocurrency mining, their prices have risen. But that hasn’t deterred the VR enthusiasts to grab the best GPUs out there for a seamless, better and advanced virtual reality experience.Ultimately, GPUs are all about their specifications and their performance.
All these are necessary in choosing one for Virtual Reality purposes as well. So, we recommend the users to carefully analyze their necessary specifications and features that they require and also keep in mind the budget that they are ready to pay for it.
Title – Best GPU for VR