Best GPU Under 300 Dollars 2019: The specifications of the games have risen these days. It is difficult for gamers on a budget to keep up-to-date. But the budgeted GPUs don’t force you into low-resolution and blurry-pixel past.
The time has come that you can enjoy some of the best games without any barrier. Apart from gaming, a GPU can boost the performance of your PC. It takes a load from CPU as a CPU remains busy in providing graphics that reduces the overall performance of the same.
A GPU has its own memory to perform all the graphics related work. If you are a graphic designer or using high-end graphics and 3D applications a GPU is great for you.
If you love to watch HD and Blu-Ray movies, then a graphics card really enhances your experience. A graphics card has better driver support for new operating system, applications, and games as well.
Buying a graphics card is an intelligent task, as you need to check which game you want to play. Some GPUs are designed for the latest games while some works for older games. So make a list of the games you want to play on your PC.
MSI GAMING Radeon RX 470 gives the RX 480 performance and sometimes better on a slightly OC. You can play the games at ultra/high at 1080p/60FPS. The Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 is loaded, you can run any game at 1080p. EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 works for any 1080p.
It is hard for a gamer to keep their budget according to the game. So to help them, we have designed a list of GPU under 300 dollars 2019 basic to high-end. These GPUs provides you greater performance within your budget. They also fulfill the hefty requirements of the upcoming games.
Best GPU Under 300 Dollars 2019
#01 – Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060
- WindForce 2x with Blade fan design. Support up to 8K Display @60Hz
- Features power connector as 6 pin x 1. Digital maximum resolution is 7680 x 4320
- Build with 4+1 power phases. Recommended PSU : 400W
- Boost: 1797MHz/ base: 1582MHz in OC mode. Boost: 1771MHz/ base: 1556MHz in gaming
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use.
#02 – ASUS GeForce GTX 1060
- 1708 MHz Boost Clock with Super Alloy Power II Delivery
- Aura RGB Lighting on shroud; Dimensions: 11.73 " x 5.28 " x 1.57 " Inch
- New ASUS FanConnect provides dual 4-pin GPU-controlled PWM fan headers
- DirectCU III with 0dB fan technology and patented wing-blade fans
- 5.4K and VR Ready with dual HDMI 2.0 ports to simultaneously connect headset & monitor
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
#03 – MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max; Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption; Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#04 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1060
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1708 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 - Small Size, Huge Performance.Compatibility of the EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING, 06G-P4-6161-KR, 6GB GDDR5, ACX 2.0.
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Max Monitors Supported: 4. Dimensions-Height- 4.376 inch. Length- 6.8 inch. Width- Dual Slot
- Minimum of a 400 Watt power supply . 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support , Requirements : Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
#05 – MSI GAMING Radeon RX 470
- Immersive VR experiences
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDR compatible
- Virtual reality ready
- AMD Crossfire
Best GPU Under 300 Dollars 2019