Best Graphics Card for Fortnite 2019: Here, we are committed to making the best gamer amongst all others. And being an avid gamer, you might already know of Fortnite. It is one of the best and top games of 2019. This game has been on the wish-list of many players as of today.
This is because the game features a graphical style that feels modern while still reminiscent of many venerable gaming titles and the performance of the game is relatively easy on PC hardware considering how good the game looks.
Best Graphics Card for Fortnite 2019
That being said, now, let’s move on to what is needed to fully experience this game. Graphics cards today enhance every gaming experience with their effortless resolution and perfect graphics, which is why they are equally important in case of Fortnite too. So here, we will be providing you with a list of the best graphics cards for Fortnite in 2019 as of now.
#01 – Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 1080 Ti – FE Founder’s Edition
#02 – NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITION
- Brand New 16nm Pascal Architecture from Nvidia!
- 2,560 Cuda Cores, 8GB GDDR5X VRAM, 1,607mhz base / 1,733mhz boost clock!
- DirectX 12 and Virtual Reality Ready!
- Limited Collectors Founder Edition Card!
- Fastest Single Graphics Card in the World!
#03 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition
- Real Base Clock: 1594 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1784 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. Operating system support: Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Requires Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. Max Monitors Supported: 4
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Requirements: Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply.One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle, Total Power Draw : 170 Watts
#04 – MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max; Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI E power connector, output: DVI D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption; Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#05 – NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
Fortnite is very much in demand now, and that is the reason why it is safe to say that the requirement for graphics cards for this game is going to soar soon.
This is why there is an urgent need to be aware of the graphics cards in this segment which are ideal for providing the best gaming experiences for Fortnite so that the players do not have to compromise with their gaming requirements and they can play the game at the best resolution, with the best graphics cards.
Also, it is ideal to know the power consumption, the clock speed, and the RAM that those graphics cards offer so that these can be added benefits apart from the provision of just graphics. In addition to that, some graphics cards provide 1080p, 1440p and 4k gaming experiences. Those are the real catch in the Fortnite market.
A GPU has basically one thing to do: deliver your game without hiccups to your monitor and preferably with the highest FPS.
Like mice, for example, there is no form or a sense of accountability, because when you mount it in your device the only time you contact your GPU is. To make it easy: FPS is the king in competitive games–and the magic number is 144 HZ.
The correct GPU is therefore a far more objective job than the ideal cursor. However, certain factors need to be taken into account, especially price versus performance.
While it should be as high as possible, your framerate will probably cost you a lot. Fortnite is not the toughest game out there, but you need a dedicated GPU to play at a consistently high framerate. The graphics processor of your laptop Computer doesn’t cut it.
Professional gamers obviously do not compromise with hardware, so it is sensible that the most commonly used NVIDIA GPUs are GPUs.
- 1st rated is the best GPU you can now find. It clearly comes at a price, but boy does it. Of course, Fortnite runs with this card like an absolute dream on 1080.
- You can transform everything to full and still enjoy framerates well above 200 FPS, but this is supposed to be a cutting-edge game. Delete your settings and you’re going to get an average of 270 frames per second so that you can use this card to use a 240 Hz monitor.
- 1st rated is also important to note that it has the ability to track rays in real time. The software is still at its infancy in gaming applications, but it is interesting to note the Epic Games rendered the prototype in its Unreal Engine for real-time ray tracking.
- Because Epic Games are Fortnight’s developers, it is not a big leap in the belief that this tech is used somewhere in the future in this game.
- The last-genre high-teach card of NVIDIA is still a beast for playing games. Okay, the method you want to use depends.
- When you play on 1080p with our advice you will likely get the 1080 Ti overcast, but if you want to play on a higher level and keep a high rate of refresh, it may be your dream ticket. The 1080 Ti can hold 144 fps in most situations in epic settings at 1080p, rarely dipping under this magic and only during hectic times. Take it big and you will have an average FPS number of approximately 172. We never saw it go under 100 frames per second-ever.
The above mentioned two product specifications are most commonly used Best Graphics card for Fortnite. There are varieties of products are available in the market but the best one are mentioned above. and importantly it is suitable for both the windows /iOS.
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for Fortnite 2019