Best Graphics Card for Gaming 2020: It’s one of the old lists, just for your research purpose so that you can compare 2020 vs 2019 GPUs
Best Graphics Card for Gaming 2020
#01 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
#02 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition
- Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics processing unit (GPU) with a 1800MHz boost clock speed To help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory plus 2944 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec. of memory bandwidth Provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- VR Ready Experience next-generation VR performance, low latency and plug-and-play compatibility with headsets driven by NVIDIA VRWorks. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming. OpenGL 4.5 Support Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API. Vulkan API Next-generation graphics and compute API from Khronos Group that provides high-efficiency, cross-platform access to modern GPUs.
- Real-Time Ray Tracing Definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a high level of realism. NVIDIA G-SYNC and HDR Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz and High Dynamic Range.
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
#04 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 8GB GDRR6 256-bit HDMI/DP/USB Ray Tracing Turing Architecture HDCP Graphics Card (RTX 2070 ARMOR 8G OC)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Core Clocks: 1740 MHz / 1410 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1 / USB Type-C x1
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
EVGA GeForce 08G-P4-5671-KR, GTX 1070 Ti SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition, 8GB GDDR5, EVGA OCX Scanner OC, White LED, DX12OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8 pin PCI E power dongle. Total Power Draw 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
Read more –Best Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for Gaming 2020