Best Graphics Card for Mining Ethereum 2019: Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrencies which comes under altcoins. As of 2017, the bitcoin industry has seen a significant boom with respect to the dominance and technological advancements in the bitcoin and blockchain sector. Currently, despite the volatility of that industry, people still want to invest in mining cryptocurrency.
So, here is a list of the top five graphics card for Ethereum mining in 2019. Radon RX Vega 64 GPU currently is the dominant card in mining. It can mine stock at 33MH/s with just 200 watts. With just about 120-140 Watts, it’s hash rate can be 41 MH/s. This card is one among the best graphics card available in the market to mine Ethereum.
Best Graphics Card for Mining Ethereum 2019
#01 – Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2
- 1 x DVI-D
- 4 x Mini DP
- 1024-bit GDDR5 Memory
#02 – Radeon R9 HD 7990
- 6GB of GDDR5, two of the world's most advanced GPUs, and an extraordinarily quiet cooler, every single facet of the AMD Radeon 7990 was perfectly engineered to enable an unrivaled DirectX 11.1 gaming experience
- Step beyond the confines of a single monitor and embrace the true potential of PC gaming with the ultra-high resolutions of AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- Supreme performance with astonishing intelligence, featuring AMD PowerTune technology with Boost to enable automatic overclocking and higher frame rates
- Designed for the ultra-efficient AMD ZeroCore Power technology, the AMD Radeon HD 7990 GPU shuts down its secondary at idle for unbelievably cool and quiet operation
- Enables unbeatable video quality through GPU offloading and a wide array of post-processing techniques
- Supports industry-standard graphics APIs like OpenGL 4.2, third-gen support for DirectX 11, and new support for DirectX 11
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. Use of 3 or more displays with AMD Eyefinity technology requires a DisplayPort-capable panel or an AMD Eyefinity validated dongle. Supporting Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system. 64-bit operating system highly recommended
- Included in the box: 7990 PCIe 6GB GDDR5 MBA card, ATI Crossfire ribbon cable, Mini DisplayPort to SL DVI passive, DVI to HDMI adapter, CD Cat 7990 driver, Visiontek Quick Install Guide Rev 2.0, DVI to VGA adapter, 8-pin to 6-pin power cord, 7990 PCIe 6GB GDDR5 VT box, Malta game insert, Malta game sticker
#03 – Radeon RX 480
- Immersive VR experiences
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDR compatible
- Virtual reality ready
- AMD Crossfire
#04 – Radeon RX 470
- Chipset: AMD Radeon ax 470
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: supports 4x Display monitors
- Input: 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual-link, 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort
- 450W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Read More – Budgetgraphicscard
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for Mining Ethereum 2019
It takes very careful analysis while cryptocurrency mining and it is the same for Ethereum too. So, the choice of graphics cards should ideally be something which could perform well and effectively.