Best Graphics Card for Mining 2019: We are living in the cryptocurrency world! Cryptocurrency mining has earned fame over the last five years because it has seen enormous gains. Actually, this has fueled the race for more efficient means of mining.
Are you thinking to dive into cryptocurrency mining? If yes, you need the best mining Graphics Card for Mining.
Why you need a Graphics Card for Mining?
Mining is basically a process of solving the tough calculations. It is somewhat the way to increase security in some way, that makes Bitcoin a secure platform of payment.
Initially, the mining was done with one processor. But the programs that solve these calculations need so much hardware juice. Because of it, the need for a graphics card for mining has come into the light.
Best Graphics Card for Mining 2019
Every miner should try mining with a GPU to see how different options affect the speed and efficiency of GPU mining. Having a video card in your system, you don’t need any additional hardware for mining. This is an invaluable educational experience as well as fun to mine.
There are a large number of GPUs available in the market. It is important to find the right GPU in the market, keeping efficiency and price in mind. There are a lot of hikes across the GPU market due to the rising popularity of Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency.
When you are going to shop the best GPU for mining you must check its features, power needs and price. Because when you need to start mining for Bitcoin or Ethereum you don’t require a large cryptocurrency at the initial stage.
So it is important to migrate the initial cost as much as possible to maximize your profits. It will help you to get your initial investment back as soon as possible. To help you we have selected five best graphics cards for mining 2019 below.
#01 – Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
#02 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
- Real Base Clock: 1506 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1070 Founders Edition delivers the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA PascalTM
- What you see is what you get! - No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
#03 – AMD RX 480
- Immersive VR experiences
- AMD FreeSync technology
- HDR compatible
- Virtual reality ready
- AMD Crossfire
#04 – AMD Radeon RX 580
- Dual-slot Width, 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port
- 256Bit, 8GB GDDR5 , PCIe 3.0 x16, GPU Clock: 1266 MHz, Memory 2000 MHz
- Bandwith 256.0GB/s, DirectX 12.0
- Video card only in OEM Packaging - no box, Video driver/software not included
#05 – AMD Radeon RX Vega 56
- Chipset - AMD Vega 56
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- Crossfire ready
- AMD LiquidVR ready
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for Mining 2019