Best Graphics Card for Oculus Rift 2019: Graphics card for oculus rift 2019 depends on technological advancement. First, a graphic is a representation of an object by image hence a graphics card is a type of display adapter or video card installed with the most computing device to display graphics data with high clarity.
Color definition and overall appearance and Oculus Rift is a virtual reality system that completely immerses you inside the virtual world.
It was developed by Oculus VR where first it was released on 28 march 2016oculus rift is composed of various components which have the following. It sounds is integrated 3D audio headphone which is removable or exchangeable and its input is 6DOF which is 3 axes rotational tracking.
3 axes positional tracking through USB connected IR LED sensor which tracks via constellation method it also has a control input which is Xbox one game controller and oculus touch motion tracked controllers, its connectivity is HDMI 1.3 USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and its mass is 470g
Best Graphics Card for Oculus Rift 2019
Table of Contents
Oculus rift since it was introduced has become an inspiration to a new generation of virtual reality headset with incredibility successful kickstart this is for the following reasons:
1. Oculus Rift has refined design.
2. It headset is comfortable for most.
3. It was easy to set up and use.
4. Touch controllers feel great in hand.
#01 – GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
#02 – XFX RX 580 Black Edition
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling
#03 – GeForce GTX 1060 SC
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1835 MHz; Memory Detail: 6144MB GDDR5. Revolutionary new 360-degree image capture
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC - Small Size, Huge Performance. Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm; Length: 6.8in - 172.72mm; Width: Dual Slot
- What you see is what you get! - No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Requirements: Minimum of a 400 Watt power supply, 6-pin PCIe power connector
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support.Operating System Support:Windows 7,8,10(32/64bit).OpenGL 4.6 Support
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card. Max Monitors Supported: 4, 240Hz Max Refresh Rate, Max Digital : 7680 x 4320
- Get Grip Game + EVGA Vehicle Skin w/ purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
#04 – AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 Graphic Card – 1.50 GHz Core – 16 GB
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- API Supported: OpenGL 4.5
- API Supported: DirectX 12
- API Supported: OpenCL
- API Supported: Vulkan 1.0
#05 – Zotac GeForce GTX Mini
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR5X and card length is 211mm x 125mm
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 4K Gaming and supports up to 4 displays
- 1x Dual-link DVI, 3x DisplayPort (1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
For Oculus rift to perform at an optimal level with a computer NVIDIA GTX 970 OR AMD 290 graphics card equivalent or greater. This is because unlike normal computer applications oculus rift run on lower frame rates for oculus rift to function adequately there is the modern version of graphics card which fits motherboard which is known as PCI EXPRESS 3.0 which works in motherboard of one’s computer hence in conclusion oculus rift graphic card has the best version and one can get the best-updated oculus rift with a good cost.
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for Oculus Rift 2019