Best Graphics Card for Price 2019: The one persistent issue with buying graphics card is the budget. However, there are some which provide get features to performance ratio and are well under the budget of 200 dollars.
Here is a few such graphics card which is priced below 200 dollars. EVGA GeForce GTX 960 has bandwidth capacity that it provides, a higher clock rate and thus, advanced performance levels. It has a TDP of 120 Watts and it consumes 400 Watts of power. This is priced at exact 200 dollars.
Best Graphics Card for Price 2019
#01 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
#02 – Nvidia RTX 2070
No products found.
#03 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Core Clocks: 1710 MHz / 14 Gbps
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR6.Power consumption:190 W
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
#04 – AMD Radeon RX 580
- Dual-slot Width, 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port
- 256Bit, 4GB GDDR5 , PCIe 3.0 x16, GPU Clock: 1266 MHz, Memory 2000 MHz
- Bandwith 256.0GB/s, DirectX 12.0
- Video card only in OEM Packaging - no box, Video driver/software not included
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (3GB)
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS
- Base Clock: 1455 MHz/ boost Clock: 1569 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB GDDR5
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Compact design, ACX 2.0 cooling, 3GB
Read more –Best Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for Price 2019
It is common knowledge that the graphics cards are expensive because of the plethora of features that they offer, but if there is an idea of the best graphics cards available in your budget, it becomes easier to simplify the buying method.