Best Graphics Card for Video Editing and Rendering 2019: Graphics cards today are used for gaming, augmented reality, virtual reality, cryptocurrency mining, photo editing, video editing and rendering as well.
In the case of video editing and rendering, selecting a graphics card is as important as selecting a CPU because it requires technique, technology, and precision.
Here we will be providing you with a list of the bets graphics cards for video editing and rendering in 2019. Nvidia GeForce GT 730 graphics card provides faster and more efficient video processing, web browsing and video editing.
Best Graphics Card for Video Editing and Rendering 2019
Table of Contents
- Best Graphics Card for Video Editing and Rendering 2019
- #01 – EVGA GeForce GT 730 4GB DDR3 128bit Dual DVI mHDMI Graphics Cards 04G-P3-2739-KR
- #02 – ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L
- #03 – Inno3D Nvidia Geforce 2GB DDR3 HDMI DVI VGA PCI Express PCIe x16 HD 1080P and Low Profile Bracket Video Graphics Card (GT 730)
- #04 – AMD Radeon HD 8490 Graphics Card – Low Profile Graphic Cards E1C64AT
- #05 – MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDRR5 192-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 Single Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1060 3G OCV1)
In addition to that, it provides high definition graphics and supports Blu-Ray performances as well. It ensures better, faster and more efficient performance when it comes to video editing and rendering.
It is a low budget card which is easy to install and with great quality. Inno 3D GT 730 graphics card supports high definition resolution and provides excellent graphics for video editing and rendering purposes.
This gives faster web browsing, photo editing, video processing as well as gaming experiences. It needs a 300 Watts power supply and it provides excellent quality of videos along with being quite reasonably priced.
#01 – EVGA GeForce GT 730 4GB DDR3 128bit Dual DVI mHDMI Graphics Cards 04G-P3-2739-KR
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
- Core Clock: 700 MHz
- Video Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Max Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Connectors: 2x DVI-I, Mini HDMI
- EVGA GT 730 - Enjoy all your videos and pictures at HD resolutions, with faster video/photo editing, faster web browsing, and faster gaming performance compared to integrated graphics.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 700 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1400 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores: 96
- Memory Detail: 4096MB DDR3
- Memory Bit Width 128 Bit / Memory Speed: 1.43ns / Memory Bandwidth: 22.4 GB/s
- Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply
#02 – ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L
- Unleash your creativity with stunning photo and video editing
- Enjoy great gaming performance
- Get easy driver updates and one-click game optimization with GeForce Experience
- Tap into the efficient performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Pascal architecture
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
- Form Factor: Low-profile
#03 – Inno3D Nvidia Geforce 2GB DDR3 HDMI DVI VGA PCI Express PCIe x16 HD 1080P and Low Profile Bracket Video Graphics Card (GT 730)
- HDMI OutputSupport for HDMI 1.4 output enables sending both high-definition video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.Dual-link DVI SupportAble to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).PCI Express 2.0 Support
#04 – AMD Radeon HD 8490 Graphics Card – Low Profile Graphic Cards E1C64AT
- Enjoy current high-resolution monitor support from dual-link DVI and be future-ready with the multimode DisplayPort connector, which enables connection to DVI-D, VGA, and HDMI monitors.
- The DisplayPort output also supports audio with video. HDCP support on DisplayPort and DVI provides enhanced security for your content.
- Get peak bandwidth support from the full 16-lane PCIe 3.0 bus. Eliminate the need to share PC system memory with 1 GB DDR3 dedicated on-board graphics frame buffer memory.
- Experience OpenGL 4.2 and DirectX 11.1 application support with compatibility integrated into the hardware.
- Dynamically manage power consumption according to usage with AMD PowerPlay and AMD PowerTune technology settings
#05 – MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1060 3GB GDRR5 192-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 Single Fan VR Ready OC Graphics Card (GTX 1060 3G OCV1)
- Virtual reality ready
- 4K Display
- Dual fans thermal design
- Military Class 4 components
- Afterburner overclocking software
Today, virtual reality has been taking over the world by leaps and bounds, and that gives all the more reason to be aware of the best graphics cards available for it.
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for Video Editing and Rendering 2019