Best Graphics Card for VR 2020 : Make your weekends much more interesting by playing virtual reality games!
Playing these types of games means you have a chance to step into a completely different world. Although it is only a virtual one, you make the entire experience more realistic. It will make you interact with the environment in a meaningful way.
That’s why virtual games have gained immense popularity. The developers are continually working hard to make it more engaging and exciting for the players.
Virtual reality gaming offers a three-dimensional environment and interacts during a game. Which is the most essential part of a game? Virtual reality is the next evolution is not only in gaming but as in healthcare and in the workplace. It takes a significant amount of processing ability to use it efficiently.
Using the VR graphics cards you can maintain 90 frames per second while avoiding Juddering and avoiding screen tearing. This is a great way to stimulate the real-time environment for education and training purpose via a game.
Best Graphics Card for VR 2020
Due to the popularity of virtual graphics cards in the market, it is difficult to select which suits your demands. Especially when there are crazy fluctuations in prices for GPUs. The credit goes to the Bitcoin miners who do not make shopping easy when you know what you want.
If you want to start the experience VR for yourself, you need a headset and some hardware. The current manufacturers in the market for VR graphics cards are NVIDIA and AMD. They have started labeling cards as VR Ready to help the users.
On a PC virtual reality is primarily experienced through two out of five senses that is sight and sound. Are you looking for the visual reality graphics cards? Yes, you must go through this article before buying a visual reality graphics card.
#01 – GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
- NVIDIA CUDA Cores: 3584
- NVIDIA Reference PCB
- 35% Faster than GeForce GTX 1080
- 3 Year Warranty
#02 – XFX RX 580 Black Edition
- Equipped with XFX double dissipation cooling
- Microsoft Windows 10 Support. Microsoft DirectX 12 Support
#03 – GeForce GTX 1060 SC
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1835 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB 192 bit GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 - Small Size, Huge Performance
- What you see is what you get! – No additional software required to achieve listed clock speeds
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. DisplayPort 1.4 Ready supporting up to 7680x4320 resolution at 60Hz
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
#04 – Radeon Pro WX9100
#05 – Zotac GeForce GTX Mini
- New Pascal Architecture
- 6 GB 192-bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready. Recommended Power Supply : 400W
- 1 x Dual-link DVI, 3 x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1 x HDMI
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
#06 – GeForce GTX 1070 TI
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8 pin PCI E power dongle. Total Power Draw 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
#07 – Radeon Pro Duo
- Dual GPUs On a Single PCB; 8GB HBM Memory
- Radeon VR Ready Creator products for VR professionals, experience designers, and developers. Capable of developing and driving VR experiences at the ultimate fidelity level. Create games faster with application optimization to enhance workflow performance.
- AMD LiquidVR technology enabled rich and immersive VR experiences by simplifying and optimizing VR content creation designed to work seamlessly with leading LiquidVR compatible headsets.
- Sleeved tubing, soft touch front and back plates, LED logo, matte black PCB and nickel-plated aluminum chassis on the Radeon Pro Duo graphics card has been crafted to turn heads.
- An ultra efficient closed loop liquid cooling solution with a 120 mm radiator ensures there is more than sufficient cooling for maximum performance all while staying quiet
- German (Publication Language)
#08 – Radeon RX Vega 64
- Chipset - AMD rx Vega 64
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- GPU Core Clock - 1247Mhz boost mode - 1546Mhz
- VR premium ready
#09 – Aorus Gaming Box
- Embedded GeForce GTX 1070 enables graphics-intensive game and VR experience
- Thunderbolt 3 plug and play. Multi-view : 4,Easy to carry with portable size. AC INPUT: 100-240V ~ / 7-3.5A / 60-50Hz
- Supports Quick Charge (QC 3.0) and Power Delivery (PD 3.0)
- PSU: 450W, >90% efficiency (equal to 80 plus Gold), PCI-E 8pin power
- Supports 3x USB 3.0 for peripheral devices
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual & the Application Guide from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
- RGB fusion - 16.8M Customizable Color Lighting
#10 – Radeon R9 Nano
- High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM)
- Extreme 4K Resolution Gaming
- Virtual Super Resolution (VSR)
- DirectX 12
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card for VR 2019