Best Graphics Card in the World 2019: Graphics cards provide the best of graphics and photo and video editing experiences. In addition to that, they also are now being used extensively in cryptocurrency mining.
However, it takes a lot of thoughtful research about the power consumption, clock speed, resolution, graphics and RAM that the graphics cards offer so as to be able to decide on the requisite features and performance of the graphics cards that are needed by the users.
Best Graphics Card in the World 2019
This is why, in this article, we will be providing you with a list of the best graphics cards in the world as of 2019. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti: For playing games at the maximum resolution settings of 1920×1080, this card is the best option.
It provides ultra-high definition graphics and it also ensures the value of money because of its very reasonable price-to-performance ratio. It is priced at 280 dollars.
#01 – ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1650 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 4352 CUDA cores and overclocked 11GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Wing-Blade Fans boasts IP5X dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C.
- Protective back plate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud
#02 – Zotac GeForce RTX 2070
- New Turing architecture, real-time raytracing, dlss with deep learning AI
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6; Boost Clock 1860 MHz, ZOTAC gaming's fastest 2070 factory overclocked Graphics card
- Ice Storm 2.0, our strongest cooling, full board die-cast metal PCB jacket for structural strengthening, active fan control
- 4K ready, 4 Display ready, SPECTRA LED lighting
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0B, 1 x USB Type-C
#03 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1569 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X.Requirements:Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- EVGA iCX Technology - 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs. Resolution and refresh- maximum monitors supported: 4. Maximum refresh rate: 240Hz , maximum digital : 7680 x 4320
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
#04 – MSI GeForce GTX 1080
- Twin Frozr VI Thermal Design
- Airflow Control Technology
- TORX Fan 2.0: Supremely Silent
- LED Control
- Mobile App Included
#05 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle. Total Power Draw- 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support-Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
#06 – Zotac GeForce GTX 1070
- New Pascal Architecture. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU
- 8 GB 256-bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 3x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1x HDMI
- Boost Clock 1797 MHZ
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
#07 – Gigabyte Radeon RX 580
- Core Clock (MHz): 1355 in OC Mode and 1340 in Gaming Mode
- WINDFORCE 2X with Blade Fan Design
- RGB fusion - 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Stylish Metal Back Plate,Memory Clock 8000 MHz
- Intuitive AORUS Graphics Engine
#08 – MSI GeForce GTX 1060
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#09 – Sapphire Radeon RX 570
- 2 x HDMI; 1 x DVI-D; 2 x DP
- 256-bit Memory Bus
- Cooling Technology: Dual Fan
#10 – MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 Units
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600, Support 3x Display Monitors.
- Card dimension(mm):229 x 131 x 39.Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
Read more –Graphics Card
Best Graphics Card in the World 2019
Graphics cards require a lot of investment, so it is better to know about their specialties beforehand.