Best Graphics Card on the Market 2020: The best and possibly the most efficient upgrade that you can provide for your personal computer is the graphics card upgrade.
This is a huge financial investment and it requires much research, analysis and deliberation before actually investing in it. A graphics card not only improves the performance of the personal computer, but it also enhances features such as low power consumption, efficient cooling systems and resolution of the computer to better suit the user experience.
Best Graphics Card On The Market 2020
Here, we have made the search process easier for you by listing out the best graphics cards in the market as of 2020. Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card provides 4k experience at 60fps or more and also brings advanced and innovative technological advancements to the table.
It has technologies like real-time ray tracing (RTX) and deep learning super sampling (DLSS) that improve the performance and graphics of games. However, one drawback is that it is the most expensive graphics card available in the market.
#01 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
#02 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080
- Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics processing unit (GPU) with a 1800MHz boost clock speed To help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory plus 2944 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec. of memory bandwidth Provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- VR Ready Experience next-generation VR performance, low latency and plug-and-play compatibility with headsets driven by NVIDIA VRWorks. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming. OpenGL 4.5 Support Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API. Vulkan API Next-generation graphics and compute API from Khronos Group that provides high-efficiency, cross-platform access to modern GPUs.
- Real-Time Ray Tracing Definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a high level of realism. NVIDIA G-SYNC and HDR Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz and High Dynamic Range.
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
#04 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- Real Boost Clock: 1620 MegaHertZ; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6. Operating System Support :Windows 10 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
- Dual HDB fans and all new cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision x1, EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 Year Warranty
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GT 1030
- Core Clock (MHz): 1506 in OC Mode and 1468 in Gaming Mode
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length; Power requirement: 300W
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form Factor: Low Profile
Read more –Best Graphics Card Market
Related Tags: Best Graphics Card on the Market 2020
These are the top three cards in the market as of now and with the pace of technological advancements, there are more to come.