Best Graphics Card 2019 for Gaming users. I have created a list of the top graphics card of 2019. The list is updated as well as I have created the list after reviewing over 3000+ Graphics Card.
Best Graphics Card 2019
Table of Contents
- Best Graphics Card 2019
- #01 – NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti
- #02 – PNY GeForce RTX 2080
- #03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- #04 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- #05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- #06 – AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB
- #07 – AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB
- #08 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- #09 – AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB
- #10 – AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
Which graphics card is the best for me? or which graphics card is the best for my computer/pc? well, the rule of tumble is to spend 30% of your CPU price. Because logically you can’t compare Lambogini with Nano. Similarly, the graphics cards have many issues. So, as per our suggestion – you must buy the graphics card, which has the price of 30% of your overall CPU.
Exactly, what I should check in the graphics card before buying it? I honestly believe that the best graphics card are going to cost you pretty higher than you might have the budget.
But don’t worry here is the solution…
Hence, I will always suggest you to decide what specifically are the system requires you are looking as well as which game you want to play in your personal computer. RAM is the most important factor (Your computer RAM and Graphics Card Ram is different) always check if your motherboard is compatible or not.
Do cross check, what is the minimum and recommend system requirement of your game. That’s all you need to decide perfect graphics card for your computer system.
So, let’s get started…
#01 – NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti
- Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics processing unit (GPU) with 1635MHz boost clock speed, Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320, powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- 11GB GDDR6 (352-bit) on-board memory plus 4352 CUDA processing cores and up to 616GB/sec. of memory bandwidth
- The factory overclocked GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition graphics card features a next-gen 13-phase power supply for maximum overclocking and dual-axial 13-blade fans coupled with a new vapor chamber for ultra-cool and quiet performance. NVIDIA SLI-ready Transmits synchronization, display and pixel data for reliable connection between GPUs (additional graphics cards not included).
- Real-Time Ray Tracing Definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a high level of realism.
- Display Connectors: 3xDisplayPort, 1xHDMI, 1xUSB Type-C, Power Connectors: 8 pin + 8 pin, Graphics Card Power 260W, Recommended System Power 650W,
#02 – PNY GeForce RTX 2080
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
- Nvidia CUDA cores 2944, clock speeds of 1515 MHz Core and 1815 MHz Boost
- PNY factory overclocked - No additional software required
- XLR8 gaming overclocked Edition Dual Fan
- Nvidia turing architecture, combined with the all-new GeForce RTX platform, Fuses together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading.
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
#04 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- Real Boost Clock: 1725 MHz; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6
- Dual HDB fans and all-new 2.75 slot cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 - EVGA all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro!
- 3 year & EVGA 24/7 technical support
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle. Total Power Draw- 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support-Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
#06 – AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB
- Chipset - AMD Vega 56
- 8GB HBM2 Memory
- Crossfire ready
- AMD LiquidVR ready
#07 – AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB
- Dual-slot Width, 1x HDMI, 3x Display Port
- 256Bit, 8GB GDDR5 , PCIe 3.0 x16, GPU Clock: 1266 MHz, Memory 2000 MHz
- Bandwith 256.0GB/s, DirectX 12.0
- Video card only in OEM Packaging - no box, Video driver/software not included
#08 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Input: 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort's
- 400W system power supply requirement; 120W power consumption. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual and User Guide before use.
- Form Factor: ATX.Cores: 1280 Units
#09 – AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 570
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Output: 1x DL-DVI-D, 1x HDMI, 3x DisplayPort
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- 450W system power supply requirement. Please refer the User Guide before use
#10 – AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
- Utilizes AMD Polaris architecture for efficient gaming and graphics performance
- Dual-fan design for twice the airflow and 3x quieter performance
- IP5X-certified dust resistant patented wing-blade fans improves reliability of system cooling performance
- Intuitive GPU Tweak II Interface to easily monitor and control your GPU's performance and cooling
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
Title – Best Graphics Card 2019