Best Graphics Cards Under 200 Dollars in 2019: The one persistent issue with buying graphics card is the budget. Despite people wanting advanced and innovative features and performances on their personal computers, budget constraints always prevail. Because graphics cards provide a lot of advanced features, they are priced likewise.
However, there are some which provide get features to performance ratio and are well under the budget of 200 dollars. Here is a few such graphics card which is priced below 200 dollars.
Best Graphics Cards Under 200 Dollars in 2019
EVGA GeForce GTX 960 graphics card is well known for its excellent bandwidth capacity that it provides, a higher clock rate and thus, advanced performance levels. 4096 x 2160 is the maximum screen resolution supported by this graphics card.
With the help of Nvidia, this card provides an ultimate level of gaming experience with added optimization. It has a TDP of 120 Watts and it consumes 400 Watts of power. This is priced at exact 200 dollars.
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 offers a RAM of 2GB GDDR5. Along with Wind Force 2X Cooling System Fans, this graphics card enhances air flow to cool the gadget at high load. This is considered to be the best graphics card under 200 dollars and it is available at just 140 dollars.
#01 – NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti
- New NVIDIA Pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency; Dimensions are Height: 4.4 inch and Length: 5.7 inch
- Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS; Max Monitors Supported: 3. 240hertz Max Refresh Rate
- Interface: PCI E 3.0, DVI D, DisplayPort, HDMI. Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences
- Base Clock: 1354 MegaHertZ / Boost Clock: 1468 MegaHertZ; Memory Detail: 4096MB GDDR5
- EVGA GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING Compact Size 5.7 inches Operating System Support:Windows 10 (32/64bit), Windows 8 (32/64bit),Windows 7
#02 – NVIDIA GTX 1050 2GB
- New NVIDIA pascal architecture delivers improved performance and power efficiency
- Classic and modern games at 1080P @ 60 FPS. Recommend operating system is windows 10, windows 8 and windows 7
- Fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming experiences
- Support for the latest DirectX 12 Features. Recommended PSU-300W. Multi-view-3. Digital max resolution-7680x4320
- Delivers all the latest GeForce gaming Features. Card size: H=1.41 L=7.5 W=4.4 inches
It is common knowledge that the graphics cards are expensive because of the plethora of features that they offer, but if there is an idea of the best graphics cards available in your budget, it becomes easier to simplify the buying method.
Related Tags: Best Graphics Cards Under 200 Dollars in 2019