Best Graphics Cards 2019: If you want to play high-quality games on your PC, you need a compatible graphics card for sure. A GPU is just like a motherboard having its processing unit and memory. It’s time for you to decide, which graphics card will be best for your Computer.
We have compared all the graphics card from all over the manufactures and decided to list the top 10 graphics cards of 2019. The high-performance video cards generate a lot of heat. So these cards need to employ heat sinks, that consists of metal strips to distribute the heat. In some cases, a fan is added for additional cooling.
Best Graphics Cards 2019
Having a dedicated graphics card on your computer has its own RAM and processor for gaming. As a PC gamer, you must be aware of the graphics card shopping rules. A good GPU makes your gameplay more smoothly and gives you a top edge over competitors.
PNY GeForce RTX 2080 8GB XLR8 Gaming Overclocked Edition Graphics Card
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 8GB
- Nvidia CUDA cores 2944, clock speeds of 1515 MHz Core and 1815 MHz Boost
- PNY factory overclocked – No additional software required
- XLR8 gaming overclocked Edition Dual Fan. Minimum System Requirements- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot, 650 W or greater system power supply, 1.5 GB available hard-disk space, 8 GB system memory (16GB recommended), Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (April 2018 Update or later), Windows 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit, One 6-pin and one 8-pin supplementary power connectors, Internet connection
- Nvidia Turing architecture, combined with the all-new GeForce RTX platform, Fuses together real-time Ray tracing, artificial Intelligence, and programmable shading.
EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC ULTRA GAMING, 8GB GDDR6, Dual HDB Fans & RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-2173-KR
- Real Boost Clock: 1725 MegaHertZ; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6.
Operating System Support : Windows 10 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
- Dual HDB fans and all new 2. 75 slot cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision x1, EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 Year Warranty
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA while supplies last
ASUS Radeon RX 560 14CU 4GB EVO OC Edition GDDR5 DP HDMI DVI AMD Graphics Card (RX560-O4G-EVO)
- Utilizes AMD Polaris architecture for efficient gaming and graphics performance
- Dual-fan design for twice the airflow and 3x quieter performance
- IP5X-certified dust resistant patented wing-blade fans improves reliability of system cooling performance
- Intuitive GPU Tweak II Interface to easily monitor and control your GPU's performance and cooling
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
In recent years we have realized the Nvidia cards can be used for other purposes. Like the hardware is useful for tasks like relatively simple mathematical computation, modern types of intelligence like facial recognition and language processing.
Selection of the best graphics cards depends on which purpose you are using your computer. You need to check whether the motherboard of the computer can support the card or not. If you already have a video card in your PC and want to add another, consider the existing video card might work just fine for it.
Nvidia and AMD Radeon offer a great variety of graphics cards. Make a list of your requirements first, then search for the best graphics card you want. Doing so will save you time and money. To help you I am going to mention some best graphics cards for gaming from budget to high-end.