Best Laptop for Oculus Rift 2022 – Are you searching for new products? than you are at the correct page. As we have done our research for you guys. We have also written buyer’s guide for you.
Best Laptop for Oculus Rift 2022
#01 – MSI P65 Creator 8RF-450US Ultra Thin Productivity / Gaming Laptop, 15.6″ 144Hz Anti-Glare Display, GTX 1070 8GB, i7-8750H, 32GB RAM, 512GB NVMe, Win 10 Pro 64bit, Backlit Keys, Fingerprint, Metal
- Display: 15.6 144Hz 7ms, IPS-Level FHD,Anti-Glare 1920x1080
- Processor: Core i7-8750H 2.2 - 4.1GHz | Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 8G GDDR5
- System Memory: 32GB (16G*2) DDR4 2400MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 512GB NVME SSD
- Special Features: Designer White Edition | Ultra Thin 4.9mm Bezel | 144Hz 7ms Display | TPM Security | Thunderbolt 3
- Warranty: 1 year Limited warranty (Include 1 Year Global)
#02 – Acer Predator Triton 700 PT715-51-732Q Ultra-Thin Gaming Laptop, 15.6” FHD 120Hz G-SYNC, i7-7700HQ, Overclockable GeForce GTX 1080 8GB MAX-Q Design, 32GB DDR4, 512GB SSD (256GBx2), RGB Mech KB
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with MAX-Q design & 8 GB of dedicated GDDR5X VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED-backlit IPS 120Hz Refresh Rate Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology
- 32GB DDR4 Memory & 512GB PCIe SSD in RAID 0 configuration
- Dual All-Metal Aero Blade 3D Fans with 5 Copper Heat Pipes | VR Ready | Customizable RGB Mechanical KB | LAN: Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Wireless: Killer Double Shot pro Wireless-AC 1535 802.11ac
#03 – Razer Blade 15: World’s Smallest 15.6″ Gaming Laptop – 60Hz Full HD Thin Bezel – 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 Core – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q – 16GB RAM – 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD – Windows 10
- DISPLAY: 15.6” Full HD edge-to-edge display (4.9mm bezels), factory color calibrated
- GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q Design VR Ready graphics
- PROCESSOR: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 core processor
- DUAL STORAGE: 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD - For speed and capacity
- BUILD QUALITY: Thin and compact, durable CNC aluminum unibody (0.78” x 9.25” x 13.98”)
- MEMORY: 16GB Dual-Channel DDR-4-2667MHz, expandable to 32GB
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Gigabit Ethernet, 3x USB 3.1, Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), HDMI, Mini Display Port
#04 – ASUS VivoBook S Ultra Thin and Portable Laptop, Intel Core i7-8550U Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD+1TB HDD, 15.6” FHD WideView Display, ASUS NanoEdge Bezel, S510UA-DS71
- 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) WideView color rich display;Webcam : VGA Camera
- High performance 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo; 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Slim 14.2” wide, 0.7” thin; 0.3” ASUS NanoEdge bezel with 80% screen to body ratio
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor; Aluminum cover. Graphics: Intel HD
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.1 Type C (Gen 1), USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Dual band 802.11ac Wi Fi (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
#05 – Alienware 17 R5 VR Ready 17.3″ LCD Gaming Notebook – Intel Core i7 (8th Gen) i7-8750H Hexa-core (6 Core) 2.20 GHz – 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM – 1 TB HDD – 256 GB SSD – Windows 10 Home 64-bit (English) – 19
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core, 2. 2 GHz)
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 Graphics Card, Up to 6 GB GDDR5
- 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SSD
- 17. 3” LCD, IPS, 1920 x 1080 Display
#06 – CUK OMEN 17t Premium High Performance Gaming Laptop (Intel i7-8750H, 32GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD + 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, 17.3″ 4K IPS, Windows 10 Home) Gamer Notebook Computer
On account of a wide scope of setups beginning at a generally moderate value, Dell’s Alienware m15 R4 is our top pick for a VR-proficient PC. Its cost may put it far off for easygoing clients, yet aficionados should feel right comfortable with the accessible equipment.
Regardless of the equipment you pick, it arrives in an adapted body with adjustable RGB lighting, top-terminating speakers, and an agreeable console. Pick up to a 15.6-inch 4K OLED show with a 60Hz revive rate, or keep things reasonable with a FHD model with a 300Hz invigorate rate.
The Alienware m15 is loaded with ports, however fresher headsets will probably require a DisplayPort connector. Make certain to check framework prerequisites for the VR framework just as the games you’d prefer to play and remember the future as required specs appear just to go up.
In the event that you’d prefer stay with a work area PC, examine our gathering of pre-fabricated VR work areas, or consider building your own by first selecting probably the best realistic cards accessible.
Stay tuned with us. Do bookmark our blog – Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Laptop for Oculus Rift 2022