Best Laptop Video Card 2020: Since everyone nowadays wants to play games on their laptop. Especially games like PUBG and Fortnite which is one of the most popular game right now. So let’s find out which laptop comes up with such compatible Best Laptop Video Card 2020.
Best Laptop Video Card 2020
#01 – Razer Blade 15 Advanced Model (2020)
- Zero-compromise powerhouse: Built for gaming and creative work in a 0.7" thin CNC aluminum unibody with high-performance, vapor chamber cooling
- Futureproof design: Thunderbolt 3 capable, compatible with Razer Core external GPU enclosures for additional power; supports dual-channel memory and SSD upgradability
- Perfect display for work or play: An edge-to-edge, 100% sRGB, factory-calibrated matte screen with a 240Hz refresh rate offers the best experience for intense gaming sessions or content creation
- Biometric security: Supports Windows Hello instant facial unlock with integrated webcam and IR sensor
- Customizable RGB individual key lighting: Includes 16.8 million colors available with multiple preset profiles
- Summary: 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8750H 6 core processor w/ 4.1 GHz turbo, NVIDIA Geforce 2080 RTX Max-Q, 15.6" FHD 144 Hz display, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD
#02 – Alienware Area-51m
- 9th Generation Intel Core i9 3.6 GHz 8 Core - 16 Thread Processor (i9-9900K | Turbo to 5.0 GHz) with nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 w/ 8GB GDDR6
- HIDevolution upgrades the 17.3" FHD 144Hz Anti-Glare IPS Display w/ NVIDIA G-SYNC Gaming Laptop by adding Gelid GC Extreme on CPU and GPU for improved performance and optimal system temperature
- HIDevolution installed PCIe or SATA based storage--1TB (+8GB SSD) SSHD--ensures that you experience the fastest boot up & load times
- 8GB of fast DDR4 2400 MHz memory--run memory hungry applications and multitask with ease
- HIDevolution Promise: Authorized Alienware Build to Order Seller, thorough quality testing, a 1 Year Warranty, and access to our expert support staff.
#03 – Lenovo Legion Y530
- UPC: 192330691857
- Weight: 8.000 lbs
#04 – Acer Predator Helios 300 (2018, 15-Inch)
#05 – Acer Predator Triton 500 Best Laptop Video Card 2020
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8750H 6 Core Processor (Up to 4.1GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Overclockable Graphics with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED backlit IPS 144Hz Refresh Rate Display
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory and 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 Slots; 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades)
- 3 Fan Cooling with one 4th Gen all metal AeroBlade 3D and 5 Copper Heat Pipes; VR Ready; Customizable RGB KB; LAN: Killer Gaming Network E3000; Wireless: Killer DoubleShot Pro Wireless AC 1550 802.11ac
- 4 cell Li ion 84Wh Battery (5550 mAh)
- 1 Thunderbolt 3 (Full USB 3.1 Type C) Port, 3 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (One with Power off Charging)
#06 – Alienware m15
- Display: 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare IPS, 300-nits 72% color gamut, Narrow-Border Display
- Processor: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H (6-Core, 9MB Cache, up to 4.1GHz w/ Turbo Boost)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q design
- Memory and Storage: 16GB RAM, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz and 128GB PCIe M.2 SSD + 1TB (+8GB SSHD) Hybrid Drive
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Advance
#07 – Asus ROG Zephyrus S
- 15.6” full HD 144Hz IPS Type Display | 3 milliseconds response time with slim 6.5 millimeter Bezel
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 (with Max Q technology) | Base: 1101MHz, Boost: 1265MHz, TDP: 90W
- 8th generation Intel Core i7 8750H (upto 3.9GHz) processor
- 0.62” thin, 4.6 pounds | ultraportable military grade magnesium alloy body gaming laptop with premium cover CNC milled from Solid aluminum. Bluetooth - bluetooth 5.0
- 16GB 2666Hz DDR4 | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 10 Home
- Rog active Aerodynamic System (AAs) | Upgraded 12V fans and anti dust tunnels to preserve cooling performance and system stability
- Customizable 4 zone ASUS Aura RGB Gaming Keyboard
#08 – Lenovo Legion Y740 (17-Inch)
- 17. 3" Fhd (1920 x 1080) Display with Refresh rates up to 144 Hz and brightness levels at 300 nits, Plus an immersive video experience with NVIDIA G-SYNC technology.
- Intel Core i7-8750H Processor delivers exceptional performance Designed to support the latest gaming experiences.
- Made to connect, with built-in wireless and Bluetooth, HDMI, USB-C, USB 3. 1, and more. Want privacy? The 720P webcam includes a privacy shutter for your convenience.
- Thin and light: weighs only 6. 17 lbs. (2. 8 kg) and measures 0. 91" (23 mm). Battery: Up to 6 hours, 76 Wh, 4 cells
- Featuring the Corsair iCUE ambient system lighting and backlit keyboard.
#09 – MSI GS75 Stealth
- Display: 17; 3 inches 144Hz 3ms 5; 2mm 4 sided razor thin Bezel gaming Laptop FHD (1920x1080), IPS Level
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX2080 8G Max Q GDDR6 w/New Ray Tracing Technology
- Processor: Intel Core i7 8750H 2; 2: 4; 1GHz
- Memory: 32GB (16G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB
- Storage: 512GB NV Me SSD
- Cooling: 3 fans, up to 47 blades each, 7 copper heat pipes, 4 exhausts
- Special Features: silky glass Touch pad 10+ gestures 35% larger, Thunderbolt 3, 28% slimmer power adaptor, MSI App player
- Keyboard: customizable per Key RGB backlit Keyboard w/ Glowing key edges, powered by steel Series engine 3
- LAN + Wi Fi: Killer Gaming Network E2500 + Killer N1550i Combo (2*2 ac) (Double Shot Pro), Killer extend (boost your signal)
- Operating System: Win 10 Home
#10 – MSI GT75 Titan 8RG
- FASTER BOOT-UP AND LOAD TIMES: HIDevolution takes pride in using the most effective and highest quality systems on the market. To ensure that your gaming experience includes more gaming and less waiting, we installed PCIe- or SATA-based storage for optimal computer speed into all of our laptops. Its 1TB HDD storage ensures the fastest boot-up and load times.
- NO OVERHEATING: We improved upon the original 17.3 inch FHD 120Hz G-Sync MSI Gaming Laptop by adding Gelid GC Extreme TIM (thermal interface materials) on the CPU and GPU for enhanced performance and optimal system temperature. This gaming upgrade prevents throttling during CPU and GPU intensive tasks, minimizes fan noise, and maximizes reliability with upgraded thermal interface materials.
- MORE STORAGE SPACE: Our MSI gaming laptop contains spacious RAM memory. We packed our MSI GT75 8RG TITAN 17.3” with 16GB of fast DDR4 2666MHz memory, giving you more than enough room to store your important documents, various media, and high-tech games. Our laptop is also lightweight and can fit into laptop backpacks and laptop sleeves.
- PERSONALIZE YOUR SYSTEM: At HIDevolution we take pride in our classification as an authorized MSI Build to Order Seller. We earned this title because of our high standards in quality testing, our reliable 1-year warranty, and our expert support staff. Before selling any of our gaming laptops, we perform a thorough full-quality check.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE BUILDERS AND TECH SUPPORT: We research and develop our laptops in-house and only offer upgrades that work to benefit performance and reliability. These upgrades and services include high thermal conductivity upgrades and a display panel with minimal backlight bleed. We know our products intimately and do all we can to help our customers have a good gaming experience.
A PC component used to improve the image quality shown on the screen is a video card. It’s on the chipset. It is used for controlling and calculating the image appearance that appears on the screen. It is a medium that accelerates video throughout.
The word “camera cards” describes graphics cards, screen adapters, graphic adapters, monitor cards, and graphic acceleration.
Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG), DOTA 2, Battlefield V, Fortnite, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and the new Battle Royale title, Apex Legends. If you’re a PC gamer in 2019, there are some titles that are always in your view.
Players should be operating fast, buttery frame levels with the card when playing. Integrated video systems won’t let you have fun and you’ll need more quality. Nonetheless, you’ll need a computer with a good video card.
So if you’re upgrading to a new laptop, there’s plenty of things you should know about video cards.
If you’re a hardcore gamer and only want to enjoy playing with a video card then this article is really helpful in selecting the best video card for the great gaming experience.
Laptops operating Intel and AMD processors typically run their own models of built-in video solutions that provide very limited quality for mostly obsolete games like Counter-Strike: Quake 3, Condition Zero, etc.
They will perform just fine video content and are ideal for regular usage. The games you may be playing on these laptops will run older titles with medium to high video settings, but new titles released over the past few years are likely to run in extremely low-quality settings with poor performance.
A gamer’s laptop which wants to play the new games at full HD resolutions (1920 u1080) and some of them are mentioned below.
AMD and NVIDIA are the two main GPU (Video Processing Unit) of video card manufacturers. They make video applications for the Radeon and GeForce row, respectively.
Don’t be happy to ask if it’s an NVIDIA GeForce or an AMD Radeon when you’re hunting for a computer with a good video solution. Unlike CPUs, the video card with different models, variations, ages, slower and faster Video cards with older and newer versions are possible.
Today’s video cards include the following components:
The video card uses these components to optimize processor data to match the display capabilities.
Best Laptop Video Card 2020