Best Laptops 2022: Here is the list of top 10 laptops for you in 2022. We have selected this product based on its reviews by the experts and users.
Best Laptops 2022
#01 – Dell XPS 15 (2018)
#02 – Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon (2017)
- Intel i5-5300U (2C, 2.3 / 2.9GHz, 3MB, 1600MHz)
- 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM; 256 GB Opal2 Solid-State Drive
- 14" FHD (1920x1080), Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, 8-cell (50Wh), Intel 7265 ac + BT4.0
- Microsoft Windows 7 Pro 64 preinstalled via Windows 8.1 Pro Downgrade rights
#03 – Asus Zenbook UX310UA
- Intel Core i7-6500U Dual-Core processor 3.5 GHz up to 3.9GHz; Integrated Intel HD 520 Graphics
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM. 256GB SSD
- 13.3" 1920x1080 Anti-Glare Display, HD Webcam, Multi-Format Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, 1 x USB 3.0 via USB Type-C , 1xUSB 3.0, 2xUSB 2.0, 1xHDMI 1.4; ; 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack Integrated Speaker Integrated Microphone
- Windows 10 Home; 4-Cell Lithium-Ion(48 Wh), up to 12 hours battery life. Dimension 12.7 x 0.7 x 8.8" / 322.6 x 17.8 x 223.5 mm; Weight 3.2 lb / 1.45 kg; Color: Rose Gold
#04 – Apple Macbook Pro with Touch Bar
#05 – Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501
- Full Product Specifications: Click to view
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Core i7
- Processor Generation: 7th Gen
- Processor Model: i7-7700HQ
#06 – Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming
- Powerful 7th-generation Intel Quad-Core i5-7300HQ 2. 50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 50 GHz
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM hybrid hard drive with 8GB Cache
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 with 4GB GDDR5, Optical Drive not included, backlit keyboard
- 15. 6-Inch full HD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display with IPS technology, HDMI
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit), 2-in1 media card Reader and USB 3. 0, 802. 11AC Wireless LAN + Bluetooth 4. 2, Dual Band 2. 4&5 GHz
#07 – Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Surface Pro 4 powers through everything you need to do, while being lighter than ever before
- The 12.3” PixelSense screen has extremely high contrast and low glare so you can work through the day without straining your eyes
- Go from tablet to laptop in a snap with the multi-position Kickstand and improved keyboard.
- Package Content: Surface Pro 4, Surface Pen, Power Supply, Quick Start Guide, Safety and warranty documents
- Operating system : Windows 10 Pro
#08 – HP Spectre x360 (2018)
- 13.3in Full HD touch screen: The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Natural finger-touch navigation makes the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient WLED backlight.
- 16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming: Reams of high-bandwidth LPDDR3 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once. 512GB solid state drive (SSD): While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 360° flip-and-fold design: Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
- NOTE: Does not come with an HP Stylus
#09 – Dell XPS 13 (2019)
No products found.
#10 – Acer Aspire E 15
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (Up to 3.4GHz)
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-lit IPS Display
- 8GB Dual Channel Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 15-hours of battery life.Adapter: 65 W
- Windows 10 Home
If you want to survive, and keep up with everyone around you, you have got to stay ahead of all the latest updates and developments in the world of tech and gadgets. And one major subsidiary of the tech industry is the laptop industry. Everyone owns one, and everyone knows how and when to use one.
When you want to buy a new laptop, you should keep in mind various factors which will help you to select best laptop for your work. Before buying, you should consider the following points:
What you get for money: Budget
In market, you can easily get cheap laptops as Chromebook which are available under $500. However, with some best features’ laptops come with the price range of $ 700. The premium Ultrabook run under range of $1000. Whereas best gaming laptops are available under cost of $2000.
Talking of the amount of RAM you should go for, while 8 GB seemed sufficient up until a few years ago, that is certainly not the case now. In today’s world, the RAM can basically be thought of as the more the merrier. This is because with time, our needs have grown exponentially as well.
USB ports: Make sure that the Chromebook you purchase has several USB ports so that you have the option of connecting various peripheral devices to it.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity are basic components of a laptop. 802:11ac is the latest and fastest Wi-Fi standard. Some laptops also come with Ethernet jacks for wired internet connectivity.
Best lightweight laptop:
So, you don’t want to tap on emails or browsing wen through phone or any tablet, you don’t want to carry device which is heavier? If so, the Ultrabook is the right computing tool for you. Some best ultraportable and lightweight laptops re listed as:
- Huawei Matebook 13.
- Acer Swift 7.
- Dell Xps 13.
- Apple Macbook Air.
- Microsoft Surface Book 2.
- Lenovo Ideapad S310.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 2.
- Razor Blade Stealth.
- Lenovo Yoga 920.
- Asus Chromebook Flip C302a-Gu010.
- Google Pixel book.
As a student, your primary area of concern will be quick processing speed and adequate storage to maintain your notes.
Secondly, you need to bring this laptop everywhere you go. For this case, laptop should be lightweight so you can easily bring out.
A student would not have access to exclusive laptop charging facilities in school and college.
So, laptop should be well performed for minimum six to eight hours of day. You can decide on the capacity of the hard drive depending on the volume you look to store in your computer.
Related Posts: Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Laptops 2022