Best Nvidia GPU 2019: We have listed only the best and top rated graphics cards of NVIDIA Company. We have updated the list for you. So that you only get updated graphics card in 2019.
Best Nvidia GPU 2019
#01 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C
- Maximum Digital Resolution: 7680x4320
#02 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080
- Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 graphics processing unit (GPU) with a 1800MHz boost clock speed To help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory plus 2944 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec. of memory bandwidth Provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- VR Ready Experience next-generation VR performance, low latency and plug-and-play compatibility with headsets driven by NVIDIA VRWorks. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
- Microsoft DirectX 12 Support for the latest Microsoft DirectX API to enable next-generation gaming. OpenGL 4.5 Support Supporting the latest standards in the OpenGL API. Vulkan API Next-generation graphics and compute API from Khronos Group that provides high-efficiency, cross-platform access to modern GPUs.
- Real-Time Ray Tracing Definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections, and shadows, offering a high level of realism. NVIDIA G-SYNC and HDR Get smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz and High Dynamic Range.
#03 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
#04 – Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
- Real Boost Clock: 1620 MegaHertZ; memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6. Operating System Support :Windows 10 64bit, Windows 7 64bit
- Dual HDB fans and all new cooler offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision x1, EVGA all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a Pro
- 3 Year Warranty
- Get grip game + EVGA vehicle skin w/ Purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
#05 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- Real Base Clock: 1607+ MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683+ MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5
- With the click of one button, EVGA Precision XOC will detect, scan and apply your optimal overclock
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling. 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC Requirements : Minimum of a 500 Watt power supply. One available 8-pin PCI-E power dongle. Total Power Draw- 217 Watts
- 3 Year Warranty & EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support. Operating system support-Windows 10, 8, 7 32/64bit
Best Nvidia GPU 2019