Best PCI Express X16 Graphics Card 2022 – Are you searching for new products? than you are at the correct page. As we have done our research for you guys. We have also written buyer’s guide for you.
Best PCI Express X16 Graphics Card 2022
#01 – MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Heat Sink Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3H LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710
- Recommended psu is 300. Directx version support is 12 api
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3. Core Clock: 954 MHz. Thermal: Fanless
- Memory Interface: 64-bit. Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI
- Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160, Support 2x Display Monitors
#02 – VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
#03 – MSI Geforce 210 1024 MB DDR3 PCI-Express 2.0 Graphics Card MD1G/D3
No products found.
#04 – MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
#05 – Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
- Asus exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet htpc and multimedia operation
- Auto extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components
- Optimal for multi tasking with three outputs for multi display support
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports dx12 on microsoft windows 10
- Form factor: Low profile
#06 – ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI plus HDMI]. User manual.Driver disc
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
#07 – PNY NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card
- Single slot and low profile compact design
- Support for three concurrent displays including: HDMI, Dual-link DVI-D, VGA
- Microsoft DirectX 12 support (feature level 11_0)
- Nvidia adaptive vertical sync
- Nvidia CUDA technology with OpenCL support
#08 – Diamond Multimedia AMD Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express GDDR3 1GB (DVI, HDMI, VGA) Low Profile Enhanced Heatsink Video Graphics Card (5450PE31G)
- VGA Resolution - 2048x1536. HDMI 1.4 Max Resolution - 1920x1200. DVI Max Resolution - 2500x1600.
- 400 watt power supply required.
- To avoid any damage to your motherboad a 400W power supply recommended.
- VGA resolution 2048×1536 HDMI 1.4a Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 DVI: 2500 x 1600.
#09 – VisionTek Radeon 7750 SFF 1GB DDR3 3M (2x HDMI, miniDP) Graphics Card – 900574
- GCN Architecture, PCI Express 3.0 x16 bus interface, High Speed DDR3 memory, and DirectX 11-capable graphics
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- 300w Minimum PSU recommended - Active adapters required for MIniDisplayPort
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or newer required for DDMA multi audio support. Windows XP limited to Dual Video and single audio only
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
#10 – Dell R784K NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 512MB DDR3 128Bit DVI/DP PCIe x16 Video Card
No products found.
Related Tags: Best PCI Express X16 Graphics Card 2022