Best Portable Charger 2022 – If you want to buy one of the portable chargers, then you can read our guide. You will get all the required information you need to know before buying one of these products.
Best Portable Charger 2022
#01 – Portable Charger Anker PowerCore 20100mAh
- The Anker Advantage:Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity:Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
#02 – MAXOAK Laptop Power Bank 185Wh/50000mAh(Max.130W)
- Superior Quality&SAFETY Guaranteed: Conform to UL1642 and UL2056 Standards. Constructed with Lithium-ion Polymer Battery Cells&Built-in 6 Security Protections to Ensure Safety Use and 1000+ Long Recharge Cycles. We Offer Customers a 12 Months Hassle-free 100% Satisfaction & Replacement Warranty.
- Long-lasting DC Power Bank for Laptops:Ultra High Capacity 50000mAh(3.7V)/185Wh(130W Max.).Compatible With a Wide Variety of Laptops(Max.130W)- Dell HP Lenovo Surface pro 2/3/4(DC12V) Sony Samsung Acer Toshiba IBM NEC.We Include 14 DC Connector for Various Laptops. Once Fully Charged, K2 Portable Battery Pack Can Charge Laptops(65W) About 2.5 Times and Smartphone About 11-18Times without Using your Laptops/Phones While Charging,It is Much Power Saving than AC Outlet Power Bank.
- DC20V/DC12V/USB5V Outputs:All-IN-1 FAST CHARGE Battery Pack.It Features with 1*DC20V/5A for Laptops(18.5V~20.5V), 1*DC12V/2.5A for Cameras,Routers,LED lights, 2*USB 5V/2.1A and 2*USB 5V/1A For Smart Phones, iPad, Tablet &Other USB-Charged Devices. You Can Charge Several Devices Simultaneously to Save You Much Time. Ultra Energy Saving & Fast Charging Speed with DC input:16.8V/2.5A, OUR K2 Battery Pack Can Be Recharged in Just 6-8 Hours.
- Emergency Battery Backup for Outdoors. Size 8.1" x 5.3" x 1.3" And Weight 2.77lb.You Can Easily Put This Portable Charger in Your Briefcase ,Backpack Or the Carrying Bag. Keep your laptops, Phones, Fans,LED Lights, Nintendo Switch, Speakers, Cameras Powered During Road Trip, Hunting,Camping, Fishing,etc.
- WHAT YOU CAN GET: 1 x Laptop power bank(K2),1 x AC Adapter, 1 x DC cable, 14 x DC connector for Laptops, 1 x Multifunction bag, 1 x Manual.
#03 – Portable Charger RAVPower 6700mAh
No products found.
#04 – iMuto 30000mAh Portable Charger X6
No products found.
#05 – AC Portable Laptop Charger RAVPower 20100mAh
No products found.
#06 – mophie powerstation Plus XL External Battery
- 12,000mAh portable battery with build-in switch-tip cable
- Triple-tested battery ensures peak performance and safe operation
- 2.1 amp output-charge smartphones or tablets
- Slim easy-to-carry design and aluminum finish
- The #1 and most trusted brand in portable power
- PSP12K ETL
#07 – Anker Powercore II 10000, Ultra-Compact 10000mAh
- [The Anker advantage] Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- [PowerIQ 2. 0] our brand-new exclusive technology. Intelligently identifies your device to deliver the fastest possible charge
- [Sleek and compact] Designed with optimal portability in mind. Slips easily in and out of a purse, pocket, or bag
- [Rapid recharge] top up the battery in as little as 4 hours with a quick charge charger
- [What you get] Anker power core II 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C and lightening cables sold separately), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month and friendly customer service
#08 – AUKEY 20000mAh Power Bank
No products found.
#09 – Omni 20+ AC/DC/USB-C/Wireless Charging Portable Power Bank
- 【Power Hub For All Your Smart Devices】From laptops to cameras, drones, and smartphones, Omnicharge can keep all your devices charged up. Compact and functional.
- 【Extensive Features】All-In-One power solution with high powered AC, USB-C PD for laptops, Wireless charging, QC 3.0 USB-A, Adjustable DC power, pass-through charging and solar charging.
- 【High Powered, Fast Charging】70wh (20000mah) battery capacity. Charge safe and fast with high charging efficiency. 100 watt AC and DC, 60 watt USB-C PD, powers most smart devices including MacBook Pro and Surface Pro.
- 【Carry Less, Power More】Carry one cable to charge your laptop using USB-C or DC output while charging your Qi-compatible smartphone wirelessly, leave your bulky chargers at home
- 【Accessories】The Omni 20+ includes a USB charging cable and a USB-C charging cable. NOT INCLUDED: Fast charger and DC cables for DJI Drones, Surface, and other PC laptops sold separately.
#10 – POWERADD Pilot 4GS 12000mAh Portable Charger
No products found.
Recharging devices has been an issue ever since the first cell phones were invented. Some of the earliest models needed up to 10 hours of charge time for only 30 minutes to an hour of talk time.
Portable chargers are more efficient and lightweight today than ever before. But with technological advancements, there has also been a large increase in competition.
To help you make your decision, our Buyer’s Guide will focus on capacity, size and weight, and charge time.
Capacity of battery:
There is variety of ranges of battery capacity from 5 000 mah to 24 000 mah. What you’ll need will depend on a variety of factors, such as the type of devices you plan to charge, how many devices you’d like to charge at the same time, and the amount of time you anticipate being away from a traditional wall charger and needing to recharge devices.
At a minimum, we recommend a charger that you know can fully charge your device in one go. In order to figure this out, you’ll need to determine the energy capacity for your device.
Once you figure this out, you’ll be able to compare with the battery power of several chargers to find one that can fully charge your phone without completely depleting its own battery level.
Size and weight:
Depending on your intended use, size and weight can make a big difference. Portable chargers are designed to be carried all day in a briefcase for business travelers or in a secure pocket in a bag or backpack for outdoor adventurers.
Generally speaking, batteries with smaller energy capacities are also going to be smaller in size. This can make finding a balance between having enough battery power and not having to lug around a super heavy battery all day a little tricky.
To make your decision easier, consider how much you’ll be moving around and carrying your portable charger. If it’ll primarily be sitting on your desk to recharge your phone throughout the day, size and weight are less of a concern than if you’ll be carrying it in your pack on a multi-day departure.
Time taken for charging:
It’s important here to make a distinction between the amounts of time it takes to recharge your battery pack and the time your battery pack takes to fully charge a phone or other mobile device. These two statistics can be easily confused when shopping for a new portable charger.
There are many challenges we all encounter while using our devices, let alone charging issue. Imagine you are experiencing an emergency situation and you need to call a friend to sort you out while your phone is totally out of battery.
More importantly, having a handy portable charger becomes a trend now as we are living in a high technology world. Because it is useful during travelling or for any purpose and it is light weight also. But consider all points and then choose your best portable charger.
Read More: Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Portable Charger 2022