Best Portable Laptop 2020 – Are you searching for new portable machine? than you are at the correct page. As we have done our research for you guys. We have also written buyer’s guide for you.
Laptops have become one of the important appliances for every person of each age group in this modern world. This has been mainly because of the versatility which this offers. Laptops are utilized for a many variety of purposes just as like office work, entertainment, gaming, etc.
Yet, the most vital benefit that a laptop provides over other computers is its portability. They can be carried to any part of the world, at any time, in just a laptop backpack. Laptops also come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and configurations.
Best Portable Laptop 2020
Size is one of the important factors at the time of purchasing the portable laptop. In case a user is a the one who travels a lot for office purposes or the one who likes to take their laptop to places, and everyday 11.5 inch laptop will be better for user. So selecting the best affordable laptop which basically fits users all requirements perfectly is no easy task.
Things to consider at the time of purchasing the portable type laptop:
The laptop a user purchase should have a thin as well as stylish aesthetic. So try to go for a compact and light weight laptop model so that user can easily travel around with it.
The laptop should have a good build as well as a durable design so that portable type laptop lasts long. There are also some of the laptops models which basically come with hinges so that a person can place it flat on a table to share content with friends.
- Screen Size:
The most significant factor to consider at the time of purchasing a laptop definitely has to be the screen size. The screen size also affects majorly the cost of the laptop.
In case a user watch multimedia, edit videos or images, then he will definitely requires a big screen for editing purpose.
But when a user wants a portability or battery life, a small screen should be preferred.
The RAM is the another most significant thing to consider while purchasing a laptop as it has the most dominant effect on the performance of the laptop.
Generally, more the RAM, better will be the performance and more will be the price. Gamers and power users should always look out for the RAM of a laptop.
Storage is also one of the key thing of a laptop. Which basically dictates how much stuff a user can store on their laptop without the help of external storage devices.
Irrespective of the type of laptop, storage should always be the priority and should always be as high as possible for the price range.
- Battery and other additional extra features:
The battery is perhaps up there as the most significant deciding factor along with screen and RAM. This is because the battery decides how long you can use a laptop before it shuts down.
So this is all about the portable laptop.
#01 – Huawei Matebook 13 Signature Edn. Laptop – 13″ 2K Touch, 8th Gen i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Office 365 Personal 1-Year, Silver
- Thin, light & portable: weighs only 2.86 pounds (or less with integrated graphics) and measures 11.26 wide x 8.31 deep x .59 high
- Fullview touch Display: feels larger than 13 - thin Bezel at only 4.4mm, 88% screen-to-body ratio, 2K (2160x1440) touchscreen, 200ppi, 1000: 1 contrast ratio
- Powerful performance: 8th Gen Intel Core i5 8265U Processor boosts performance up to 40% over its predecessor.
- Innovative cooling design: Huawei Shark fin design 2.0 cooling solution reaches up to 8, 000 revolutions per minute and increases airflow approximately 25% more than conventional laptop fans
- Includes compact Mate dock 2.0: USB-A port, USB-C port, HDMI port and VGA port. Includes 1 year office 365 personal and 1 year manufacturer warranty
#02 – Acer Swift 7, 13.3″ Full HD, 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7Y54, 8GB LPDDR3, 256GB SSD, Windows 10, SF713-51-M90J
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7Y54 Processor 1.2GHz (Up to 3.2GHz)
- 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 8GB LPDDR3 Memory, 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- Up to 9-hours Battery Life
#03 – Dell G3 Gaming Laptop – 15.6″ FHD, 8th Gen Intel i5-8300H CPU, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, NVIDIA GTX 1050 4GB VRAM, Black – G3579-5965BLK-PUS
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 8300H Processor (Quad Core, 8MB Cache, up to 3.9 gigahertz w/Turbo Boost)
- 8GB 2666 megahertz DDR4 up to [32GB], (additional memory sold separately)
- 256 GB (SSD)
- 15.6 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti Glare, LED Backlit Display
- Be more productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done. upto 4.1 gigahertz w/ Turbo Boost
#04 – New Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) – Silver
- Quad-core 8th-Generation Intel Core i5 Processor
- Brilliant Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645
- Ultrafast SSD
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- Latest Apple-designed keyboard
- Force touch trackpad
#05 – Microsoft Surface Book 2 (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB) – 15″ with Microsoft Office 365 Home
- Microsoft Surface Book 2 Features a 8th generation Intel Quad Core i7 Processor, 512 GB of storage, 16 GB RAM, and up to 17 hours of video playback
- Enhanced Graphics performance with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 discrete GPU w/6GB GDDR5 Graphics Memory
- 1-year subscription with Recurring Billing for 2-5 users
- Always have the latest, fully installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. (Publisher and Access are available on PC only)
#06 – Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 (Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB) – Platinum
- Clean, elegant design thin and light, starting at just 2.76 pounds, Surface Laptop 2 fits easily in your bag
- Choose from rich tone-on-tone color combinations: Platinum, Burgundy, and Cobalt Blue
- Improved speed and performance to do what you want, with the latest 8th Generation Intel Core processor
- All-day battery life, with up to 14.5 hours of video playback. Vibrant 13.5 PixelSense Display with interactive touchscreen and razor-sharp resolution
- The Windows you know comes with Windows 10 Home.Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology
#07 – Google Pixelbook (i5, 8 GB RAM, 128GB) (GA00122-US)
No products found.
#08 – Lenovo Ideapad S145 15.6-inch HD LED-Backlit Widescreen Laptop PC, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U 2.10GHz Processor, 12GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10
- 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U 2.10GHz Dual-Core Processor (4MB SmartCache, up to 3.90GHz)
- 12GB DDR4 SDRAM, 256GB Solid State Drive, Built-in HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone
- 15.6-inch HD Energy-efficient LED-backlit (1366 x 768) Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics Memory, No Optical Drive
- 802.11 AC WiFi, Bluetooth, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x Multi-format SD Media Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Lithium-ion Battery, up to 5.5 Hours, Color: Granite Black
#09 – ASUS ZenBook Flip 14 Ultra Slim Convertible Laptop, 14” Full HD WideView, 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U, 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD, GeForce MX150, Windows 10, UX461FN-DH74T
- 14-inch WideView Full HD NanoEdge bezel touch display in 13.3-inch chassis with Windows 10 Pre-installed
- Latest 8th generation Intel Core i7-8565U Quad Core Processor; 178 wide-view technology
- Fast storage and memory featuring NVMe 512GB PCIe SSD with 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz RAM and NVIDIA GeForce MX150 2GB discrete graphics
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI, USB Type C, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and SD Card Reader
- Sleek and lightweight 3.3 lbs, 0.5 inch thickness, aluminum body for comfortable portability. Built-in fingerprint reader with one-touch login via Windows Hello feature
#10 – Lenovo Flex 5 14-Inch 2-in-1 Laptop, (Intel Core i5 8 GB RAM 128 GB SSD Windows 10) 80XA0001US
- With a Full HD (14") IPS touchscreen display, you'll be able to watch movies and browse the web in vivid detail from nearly every anglewhether you're lounging on the couch, or watching with a friend
- Log in to your Flex 5 instantly and securely with our fingerprint reader, making passwords an inconvenience of the past
- Featuring a top-of-the line Intel processor and a 128GB Pie SSD, you'll enjoy lightning-fast boot-ups and transfer times
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 16GB
Stay tuned with us. Do bookmark our blog – Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Portable Laptop 2020