Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock 2022 – In case you have planned out to buy one of this product then you are most welcome to our guide for Thunderbolt 3 Dock buying a guide of 2022.
Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock 2022
#01 – CalDigit TS3 Plus Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- [15 PORTS OF CONNECTIVITY]: 2x Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s, DisplayPort 1.2, 5x USB-A & 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb/s), 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s data only), Gigabit Ethernet, UHS-II SD Card Slot (SD 4.0), Optical Audio (S/PDIF), 3.5mm Stereo Audio In & Out. Vertical or horizontal orientation. Sturdy full aluminum construction with integrated heat sink without a fan.
- [IMPROVED from 85W to 87W LAPTOP CHARGING]: Provides up to 87W to charge your laptop and power all of your USB peripherals. The secondary Thunderbolt 3 port provides 15W of power for downstream devices. Please note: Firmware update required for 87W
- [DUAL 4K EXTENDED DISPLAYS]: Connect up to two [email protected] (4096 x 2160 30-bit color) monitors via DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C port, OR a Single [email protected] display can be supported via the Thunderbolt 3 port. **M1 Macs cannot support dual display over Thunderbolt! (***DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter / cable must be an ACTIVE type. Passive dongle/cable wil not work.***)
- [UHS-II SD 4.0 CARD SLOT]: Latest UHS-II SD card slot supports SD/SDHC/SDXC at up to 312 MB/s bus speed. Transfer full days of footage from your camera 3x faster than UHS-I counterpart!
- [MAC & WINDOWS COMPATIBLE]: Ideal for M1 and M2 Macs, 2016+ MacBook Pro, 2017+ iMac Pro, on Mac OS 10.12 or Windows 8/10 with a Thunderbolt 3 or Thunderbolt 4 port.
#02 – StarTech.com Dual 4K Monitor Mini Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- DUAL 4K 60HZ DISPLAYPORT: This mini Thunderbolt 3 dock supports 40Gbps of throughput and 4K resolution at 60Hz on two DisplayPort monitors (up to 4096 x 2160P), through a single TB3 port
- SPACESAVING: Use the TB3 dock to create a simple but fully functional dual monitor workstation w/ a USB 3.0 & GbE port, through an attached TB3 cable. The compact size makes it ideal for small spaces
- EASY SETUP: The portable Thunderbolt 3 dock is bus-powered for a hassle-free setup. With no external power required, it reduces clutter & maximizes portability--an ideal for professionals on the go
- THUNDERBOLT 3 COMPATIBILITY: This Thunderbolt 3 docking station is compatible with TB3 equipped laptops including MacBook Pro, Dell, Lenovo and HP. Note: laptop charging is not supported
- Compatible devices: Acer Predator 15; Acer Predator 17; Acer V Nitro; Alienware 13; Alienware 15; ASUS ROG G752; Dell XPS 12; Dell XPS 13; Dell XPS 15; Lenovo Thinkpad P50; Lenovo Thinkpad P70
#03 – Certified Cable Matters Aluminum Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- 60W single cable docking solution for a computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port; Charge a Thunderbolt 3 notebook while in use up to 60W; AC powered Thunderbolt dock includes a 1.5 foot Thunderbolt 3 cable rated for 40Gbps; Thunderbolt docking station charging is limited to 60W (some computers require more)
- Dual [email protected] DISPLAYS compatible with an HDMI port and a Thunderbolt 3 port using an active USB-C to video adapter; Connect a USB-C video adapter to the 2nd Thunderbolt 3 port on the Thunderbolt 3 docking station for dual displays; Thunderbolt 3 hub for both Mac and Windows computers
- Dell companion dock is compatible with popular Dell laptop models including XPS 12 9250 / 9360 / 9365, 15 9550 / 9560, Latitude 7275 / 7370, Precision 15 3510 / 3520 / 5510 / 5520 / 7510 / 7520; Premium laptop dock is also compatible with 2016 and newer Macbook Air with Retina Display, MacBook Pro, iMac, and Mac Mini
- Port expander Thunderbolt hub adds 5 USB 3.0 ports, an SD memory card slot, Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity, and a combo audio headset and microphone port; Dual monitor laptop docking station maximizes the utility of a single Thunderbolt 3 port to connect multiple devices
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible with the Aspire Switch 12S / R13 / 2016 V15 Nitro / 2016 V17 Nitro, Predator 15 / 17 / ROG GL / G5 / G7 / GX / Transformer 3 Pro / ZenBook 3 /Pro, Clevo P7 / P8 / Sager NP / Intel NUC6i7KYK, Schenker XMG, Thinkpad Y720 / T470 / T570 / X270 / X1 Carbon (5th Gen), MSI GS / Phantom Pro / Ghost Pro / Stealth Pro / Titan / Titan Pro, Toshiba Protege X20W
#04 – Kensington SD5000T Thunderbolt 3 Docking
No products found.
#05 – Lenovo G0A10170UL Thunderbolt 3 Graphics Dock
- PLAY OR WORK LIKE A PRO: Amplify your ultrabook’s graphics performance with the integrated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card. Load games or edit videos at higher frame rates and better details from the added graphics boost.
- BENEFIT OF ULTRABOOK, EXPERIENCE OF A DESKTOP: Get a desktop-like experience from your Ultrabook with Lenovo Thunderbolt 3 Graphics Dock via a suite of video and USB ports for your display and peripheral needs. Enjoy Ultrabook portability when mobile and dock to three 4K displays at home or office.
- DISCOVER NEW WORLDS WITH WINDOWS MR: Upgrade your IdeaPad 720s 13" (8th Generation Intel CPU, 8 GB RAM) experience with Lenovo Explorer Headset and Lenovo Thunderbolt 3 Graphics dock. The graphics dock supports Windows Mixed Reality at 90 Hz performance to deliver immersive and powerful mixed reality.
#06 – Plugable Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- FEATURES - Enables an additional 4K display, Gigabit Ethernet, audio input and output, and USB expansion with 1x Thunderbolt 3 USB-C (10Gbps) port, 1x USB-C (5Gbps) and 2x USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports
- VIDEO CAPABILITIES - Provides DisplayPort (DP++) output for DisplayPort monitors. Passive DisplayPort to HDMI adapter included to convert from DisplayPort to HDMI. HDMI adapter supports up to 4K 30Hz
- POWER - Dock does not charge the host laptop. The laptopâ€s original power adapter must be connected to the laptop in order to charge while docked
- NOTES - Some 4K DisplayPort displays are incompatible, and not all Thunderbolt 3 systems will support this docking station. See important additional compatibility details below
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
#07 – Promise Technology Thunderbolt 3 Dock TD-300
- Compatible devices: Thunderbolt 3 compatible Mac or PC
- Number of ports: 12
#08 – OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt 3 Dock with Cable
- Features 14 Ports of connectivity: USB 3.1 Gen 2 / Gen 1 + Thunderbolt 3 + microSD Reader + SD Reader + mini DisplayPort + Gigabit Ethernet + S/PDIF + Combo Audio I/O
- Multi-display support: Up to dual 4K or a single 5K, an onboard mini DisplayPort connection plus the ability to use the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port for a display allows the dock to support two displays at up to 4K resolution or a single 5K display
- 85W Notebook charging: Host Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) connection powers and charges notebook computers with up to 85W power; 2 High-Powered USB Type-A ports deliver 5Gb/s speed and up to 7.5W power to additional devices.
- Import Fast: Up to 312MB/s, SD 4.0 spec SD and microSD card reader slots to copy photos & movies from your media cards; Hybrid Analog Audio In/Out: Connect headphones, combo headphones with mic, external speakers, standalone mics and other audio equipment; S/PDIF Optical Audio Port: Pro-grade digital audio output for enhanced audio performance
- INCLUDES: OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, 0.5m (18") Thunderbolt 3 cable, External power supply and power cable, Quick Start Guide, 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
#09 – Cable Matters USB C Dock for Suface Pro 7
- USB-C docking station solution for a Windows computer with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port; USB Type-C laptop docking station charges a notebook while in use up to 80W; Connect a wireless mouse or keyboard and add a wired Ethernet network with this USBC dock; USBC Docking Station supports file transfer from an SD card or a USB 3.0 flash drive; Expand your workspace with dual 4K DisplayPort UHD displays with this laptop docking station dual monitor
- Dual DisplayPort USB C dock supports two 4K displays with MST technology and provides more connectivity than a USB C dongle, USB-C hub/USB Type C hub/USBC Hub, or Thunderbolt 3 hub; USB Type C Docking Station supports video resolution up to [email protected] and [email protected]; USB C laptop dock supports USB Power Delivery 3.0 to power and charge a notebook up to 80 watts; Maximize the utility of a single Thunderbolt 3 port to connect multiple devices while charging your laptop as any Thunderbolt 3 dock
- Dynamic bandwidth configuration with an HD or 4K switch to allocate the USB-C 10Gbps bandwidth; 4K Mode supports one [email protected] display or dual [email protected] displays with USB 2.0 data transfer speeds; HD Mode supports dual [email protected] displays or one 4K [email protected] with Gigabit Ethernet with USB 3.0 data transfer speeds; Switch to the HD or 4K Mode with this dual monitor docking station for your desktop requirements
- USB C dock dual monitor with power delivery is one of docking stations for multiple devices that supports UHS-II and transfer files at 2x the rate of UHS-I; Fast-charge a smartphone such as the iPhone X/iPhone 8/iPad Pro up to 18W and connect a hard drive with this USB Type C dock
- Universal docking station for laptops with Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C for Windows computers such as the Dell Latitude 12 7275/13 7370/Precision 15 5510/15 7510/17 7710/XPS 12 9260/XPS 13 9350/9360/XPS 13 2-in-1 9365/XPS 15 9550/9560, ThinkPad P50/P70/Y720/T470/T570/X270/X1 Carbon/Yoga 370/900/910, Aspire Switch 12S/R13/V15 Nitro, Alienware 13/15/17, Predator 15/17/ROG/Transformer 3 Pro/ZenBook 3 /Pro, Razer Blade Stealth/14/Pro
The pluggable thunderbolt 3 docking station is a product that is definitely worth an investment. It is going to make your life easier especially if you tend to work on different computers at the same time.
The best thunderbolt 3 hub product is there to give you a great and rewarding experience since it’s going to change your life. You will be able to actually work for a longer period of time without having to worry about the fact that you need to plug in the computer parts in order to keep them charged at all times.
If you have a Mac Book you will definitely need to look into the best Thunderbolt 3 dock for Mac Book pro. The Thunderbolt 3 dock Mac Book Pro can be bought in different specialized stores as well as those which are online.
There are, of course, several characteristics that you need to look into whenever thinking about buying such a product. It does need to actually give you the things that you need but in order for that to work, just think about the below:
You need to make sure that your computer and is actually compatible with this product. If is it not, you will end up buying something that might cause issues to the system or just that doesn’t work for you.
The compatibility is usually determined by the sockets where you can plug in your USB cables and about how it actually can help you for the long run. Also, there are thunderbolts for a lot of different types of computers on the market and you need to make sure that you didn’t actually buy something that will not work for you on the long-run.
Number sockets it has:
You need to make sure that your thunderbolt is actually able to work with different USB cables at the same time. These need to fit in the USB sockets without any problem and the more there are, the better for long-term.
This way you are going to gain a lot of time. The way this works is by connecting more cables to the sockets of the thunderbolt at the same time. This is actually the advantage of owning such a product. It is a good long-term investment.
You need to take into consideration the speed at which it actually transfers data. This thunderbolt is there to actually give you the chance to work at a higher speed than usual and to be able to transfer any kind of data when necessary.
The speed at which this happens is actually what you need to be looking for. Of course, these products come with advantages and other details that you need to take into consideration but this is one of the most important that you might look for.
Thunderbolt is going to make your life easier for the long-run. You need to make sure that you are in it to actually invest in one. If you have a job that requires for you to work on multiple computers with a lot of data, this is the product for you.
Read More: Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Thunderbolt 3 Dock 2022