Best Value Gpu 2020: It’s all you need right now if you are planning to buy it. Do check out the fresh list.
Best Value Gpu 2020
#01 – ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11G Turbo Edition GDDR6 HDMI DP 1.4 Type-C graphics card (TURBO-RTX2080TI-11G)
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1560 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR6 352-bit memory and 4352 CUDA cores
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- 8mm dual-ball Bearing fans and cutting-edge shroud provide superior cooing and Airflow, All while being quiet, efficient, and having 2x the lifespan compared to traditional Sleeve bearing fans.
- 144 Hour validation program ensures the best stability of your GPU through rigorous and extensive testing with heavy workloads.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud dual-ball Bearing fans provide superior airflow, All while being quiet, efficient, and having 2x the lifespan compared to traditional Sleeve bearing fans.
#02 – Zotac GeForce RTX 2070
ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 Blower 8GB GDDR6 256-bit Dual Slot Gaming Graphics Card - ZT-T20700A-10P
- New Turing Architecture, Real-time raytracing, DLSS with deep learning AI
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR6, Boost: 1620 MHz
- Dual slot, Blower cooler
- 4K Ready, 4 display ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x DVI-D
#03 – EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology - 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M, Asynch Fan, Optimized Airflow Design Graphics Card 11G-P4-6593-KR
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
- EVGA iCX Technology - 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- 11016 MHz (effective)|11264 MB 352 bit GDDR5X|484.4 GB/s Memory Bandwidth
#04 – MSI GeForce GTX 1080
MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 GAMING X+ 8G GDDR5X SLI DirectX 12 VR Ready Graphics Card
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Max. Resolution: Support 4x Display Monitors
- Input: 1x 6pin PCI-E Power Connector, 1x 8pin PCI-E Power Connector
- NOTE: Kindly refer the User Guide before use.
#05 – ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64
ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB Overclocked 2048-Bit HBM2 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready Video Card (STRIX-RXVEGA64-O8G-GAMING)
- Compatible OS platforms : Windows 10 -- 32 /64 bit , Windows 8.1 -- 32/64 bit , Windows 8 -- 32/64 bit , Windows 7 -- 32/64 bit
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency and premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Memory clock: 945 MHz .Patented wing-blade 0 dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance with three axial fans to deliver 105% more air and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
Read More: Best Budget Graphics Card
Related Tags: Best Value Gpu 2020