Best Video Card for 1080p Gaming 2019: Many of the 1080p graphics card available in the market, yet we have toke ultimate list for you guys. It will help you to decide the graphics card for gaming in 2019.
Best Video Card for 1080p Gaming 2019
#01 – Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Mini (6GB)
- New Pascal Architecture
- 6 GB 192-bit GDDR5
- Virtual Reality Ready. Recommended Power Supply : 400W
- 1 x Dual-link DVI, 3 x DisplayPort (version 1.4), 1 x HDMI
- Boost Clock 1708 MHz
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
#02 – MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2G OC
- Brand MSI, Model G10502C
- Product Type: Graphic Card, API Supported: OpenGL 4.5, API Supported: DirectX 12, Number of Monitors Supported: 3, Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Chipset Line: GeForce, Chipset Series: GTX 10, Chipset Model: GTX 1050, GPU Clock: 1.40 GHz, GPU Boost Clock: 1.52 GHz, Standard Memory: 2 GB
- Memory Technology: GDDR5, Bus Width: 128 bit, DisplayPort: Yes, Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 1, HDMI: Yes, Number of HDMI Outputs: 1, DVI: Yes
- Total Number of DVI Outputs: 1, Dual Link DVI Supported: Yes, Number of DVI-D Ports: 1
#03 – Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Mini
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050. Form Factor: Plug in Card
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5. Memory Interface: 128 bit
- Connectors: DVI Dual Link, HDMI, DisplayPort
- Supported operating system is windows 10, 8, 7 and supports hdcp. Engine clock boost is 1455 mhz and cuda cores is 640. Features opengl is 4.5
- Multi display capability is triple display and memory clock is 7 gHz
#04 – Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (Founders Edition)
#05 – XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition
- The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performanc. Minimum power requirement is 500 watts. Memory Clock True:8.0GHz, Boost OC+:8.1GHz
- Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings - 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments
#06 – MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Game stream to NVIDIA Shield.Dimensions: 182.0 x 69.0 x 35.0 mm
#07 – ASUS Radeon RX 550 4G
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface and 1-click overclocking
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Plug & Play: Works with existing power supply with no external PCIe power required
- FreeSync technology eliminates screen tearing for a smooth gaming experience. Dust-proof fan IP5X-certified to resist dust and particles for 25 percent longer graphics card longevity
- To have the best cooling performance, ASUS RX550-4G extends the fansink to 2 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
it is also known Alternatively as a, graphics or the video adapter, display adapter, video board or controller, basically a video card is a card (expansion) which connects to a motherboard of PC.
It is usually used to create a picture without a video card on the screen.
More, it is a hardware piece installed inside of the PC desktop which deals with processing videos and images, as with some of the tasks which are normally handled by (CPU) central processing unit.
Gamers use image cards instead of integrated graphics owing to their additional processing capacity and display ram.
1080 p gaming video card:
Thanks to the persuasive mix of speed, resolution and reasonable pricing, many computer gamers play on the basic version 1080p, 60Hz screens.
Nvidia’s $220 and Ge-Force GTX 1660, which we called “the new sweet spot king,” are the best video cards to power the show.
The 1660 beats GTX snot out of the Radeon RX 580 our previous long-standing spot in performance, soaring better past 60 fps in the games in our testing suite. It’s fast than the same priced Radeon RX 590 in most of the cases.
The GTX 1660 Ge-Force is packed with RAM (6 GB) on top of the performance benefits, runs great, and is remarkably power-efficient compared to its rivals in Radeon.
New Ge-Force GPUs are now playing nice with fair Free Sync displays and the G-Sync screen alternative for pricing.
Changes to this section will arrive. “AMD” revealed the Radeon RX 5500 series for “next level of 1080p gaming’s” in early, which is outfitted with all the similar technologies of cutting-edge as the powerful Radeon RX 5700 series, from GDDR6 memory to modified media engines to PCIe 4.0 support. But there is a surprise that the RX 5500 Radeon will first appear in pre-built desktops and laptops, preceded sometime in the fourth quarter by discrete graphics cards.
Things to be considered for 1080p gaming video card:
- Performance – In case you care about all is the performance of cutting-edge, and you do not need to do own overclocking, then the EVGA FTW2 Gaming is the best GPU for you.
- Cooling – If you’re interested in top-quality cooling and features like RGB, the ROG STRIX is for you.
Thanks to its overclocking-friendly nature, you can also force out high performance.
- Low Profile – Building a small desktop with no room for large video cards? Just go and get the GTX 1080 Gigabyte Mini ITX.
For precisely this purpose, it is correct.
- Budget – Would you like to get a 1080p but also save as much money as possible? Have our budget selection: Zotac GTX 1080 Mini.
- Balanced -when wanting a well-balanced video card and do not want to lean too hard into one particular advantage.
Best Video Card for 1080p Gaming 2019